Infinite Love

Infinite Love

 

Infinite Love

            I wake up from my sleep when my alarm clock rings. I yawn a little and rub my left eye. Ah~ I’m so sleepy! Quickly I stand up and tidy my bed up. This is my routine every morning. After that, I make my steps towards the bathroom to have a bath.

            After the bath, I put on my school uniform and spectacles. When I look into myself at the mirror, I let out a sigh. I’m really not as cute as the other girls in school. I’m just normal. I repeat, I LOOK SO NORMAL IN OTHERS’ EYES! Maybe this is the reason why there is no boy in school has attracted in me. I pinch my rosy, chubby cheeks with the feeling of depression.

            I take my breakfast quickly when knowing that I am almost late for my school. Yabai! I’m going to be punished if I reach the school late. I gulp down my drink and stand up after that. I kiss my mother on her cheeks and say, “Okaasan, I’ve to go now.”

            She gives me her blessing while smiling warmly, “Hai, itterasshai!” I nod my head and dash out the house while shouting cheerfully, “Ittekimasu!”

****

            When I am about to enter the school gate by running, I accidentally collide with somebody. My bag and my own self are flung onto the ground. “Ittai~” I cry with pain slowly while cleaning the dirt from my palms. I almost forget about the person who I have collided with until… “Daijoubu desuka?”

            This voice! Seriously, I know this voice!! My eyes are wide opened with the feeling of dumbfounded. And my heart doesn’t stop throbbing. I don’t have the guts to raise my face and meet that person’s eyes.

            I answer with a slight stammer, “D-Daijoubudesu.” Oh God, why can’t I control myself in front of him? Why can’t I stop behaving like this when he is around? I’m afraid that he might know…

 

 

-Ryosuke’s POV-

            She’s weird because up until now, her head is still lowered down. I guess she is shy, huh? When I stretch out my hand for her to stand up, she is slowly raising her face and looking straight at my face.

            Frankly speaking, her look is normal but there is something interesting and attractive about her. She is fair-skinned with rosy and chubby cheeks. Her brownish hair is slightly curly. And I feel like I want to take her glasses off because I want to see her true face behind those nerdy glasses. Without my awareness, I think something like that for a girl who I meet for the first time.

            I am brought into reality when someone is tapping on my shoulder. “Yama-chan!” I look back and ask, “Chinen? Nani?” He shakes his head slightly, “Are you being in a trance just now, Yama-chan? Nande?”

            “IieHontouni betsuni.” I reply with a warm smile. God, I hope Chinen won’t ask more. I don’t want to be caught in lying. Then, he grins with his eyes sparkling. “Okay, if you said so.”

            I look back at the girl in front of me. Far beneath the surface, I feel she is cute when blushing. “Can you get up? Or are you injured anywhere?” I ask her with a velvety voice. She looks away, avoiding my gaze but she is shaking her head, “I-I’m alright. Hontouni daijoubu d-desu. S-Shinpaishinaide ne, s-senpai.” She is also cute when she is stammering out an explanation. From my perspective, this girl is cute by the way she behaves, not by how she looks.

            The smile on my lips is widen, “Yokatta~!” I almost laugh when seeing she clumsily gets up and picks her bag which is on the ground. Luckily I manage to control myself from laughing in front of her.

            As her body disappears from my sight, I turn my head to Chinen and say, “Ikou… Let’s go back to our class.” Chinen just nods his head while smiling.

-End of Ryosuke’s POV-

 

 

            Oh God! My heart just can’t stop throbbing up until now even he is not here anymore. I put my hand on my chest. Doki dokiDoki doki… My heart is beating hardly. Seriously, I’ve never thought that this would be happening to me. I still can’t believe that he has smiled and talked to me. This is so DREAMY!

            My face feels very hot and is crimson with embarrassment. I can’t think very well because I keep remembering about that incident. Those flashbacks keep playing in my head.

            Well, this is blessedness that a ‘prince’ like him would talk to me and give me very super sweet and charming smile. It’s quite rare to see him talking or smiling to a girl before. Then, am I special in his eyes? Ah~ Sayuri, please stop being so delusional. I’m thinking too much! Baka! Baka! Baka! I knock my head for a few times quite hard, regretting my idiocy.

Maybe he thinks nothing of me because I am just a plain jane…

 

****

 

-Yuri’s POV-

            I feel like Yama-chan is acting so weird today. Today is the unusual him. This day, he’s always being in a trance and I don’t know what he’s thinking. And what I’m afraid the most is, he is smiling alone. Really, that is spooky. It’s a nerve-wrecking to see him like that. I keep thinking of his strangeness until…

            Matte! I remember something. He’s becoming like this after the incident that has happened this morning. Yama-chan? That girl with glasses? Don’t tell me that…

            Yama-chan, I smell something fishy here, between you and that girl. I will investigate about this matter. Absolutely I will! I grin mischievously. Ah~ I’m so naughty, right?

            “Hey! What are you grinning at?” Someone taps on my shoulder and I accidentally shout because of the feeling of shocked and surprised. “Argh!!” I look back and see the laughing Yuu-chan and the smiling Yama-chan. “Hey, Chinen. Why is your reaction like that? Because of thinking too much eh?” Yama-chan asks me while grinning naughtily and he says again, “Uhhh… I wonder what you’re thinking about.”

            “Nothing important.” I say with a nervous giggle. I look at the clock on the wall and try to change the topic, “Aren’t we having a break for lunch now?” I can see that Yuu-chan is nodding his head, “Yeah, we are just about to ask you to come with us to the school cafeteria.”

            Quickly I close my Mathematics textbook and keep it in my bag. “Yuu-chan, Yama-chanIkou!” I give them both a cheery smile and yes, they are smiling back at me.

            When we are passing along the back of the school building, I cast a glance on something. My steps are stopped. Yuu-chan and Yama-chan stop walking and look at me weirdly. “Why do you stop here, Chinen?” Yuu-chan asks me. “Look!” I say and point my finger to a shady tree.

            Under that tree, there is a girl being surrounded by about five female students. We can’t see their faces very well. “Bullying eh?” Yama-chan is mumbling. “Should we take a peep at them?” Yuu-chan asks and both Yama-chan and I nod our heads, agreeing with Yuu-chan. We hide ourselves behind the bushes near to them. We want to hear and know everything.

-End of Yuri’s POV-

 

 

-Yuto’s POV-

            Then, we can hear a high tune voice from one of the bullies, “Eh, are you STUPID?!! We told you that you should bring the money for us E-V-E-R-Y-D-A-Y!! Why don’t you bringing it, BAKA?!!”

            “Ah, pity that girl.” I shake my head slightly, “But, isn’t that Rio, one of your fans, Yama-chan?” I look at Yama-chan and he seems to be agreed with me. “Yeah, she’s too obsessed with me and she’s an irksome fan. Seriously, she is.”

            “Pity that girl. She has been bullied by Rio and her gang. They are known in school for their wickedness.” I nod my head, agreeing with Chinen’s words. Although we have focused on them, we can’t still hear that hapless girl’s voice. Maybe she has a very soft and velvety voice.

            “Eh? Yama-chan! Isn’t that girl is the one who you’ve collided with this morning?” I look at Chinen with the feeling of dumbfounded. Chinen? Yama-chan? Do they know that girl? Yama-chan nods his head, “Yeah, she looks like the one who has collided with me. It’s her!”

            “DON’T TALK BACK AT US, YOU STUPID!” Rio’s friend, Naoko shouts at that girl and unexpectedly she slaps that girl’s right cheek. Yama-chan, Chinen and I are completely stunned to see her unexpected action.

            That girl’s body is flung to the ground and I guess it’s because of she has been hit hardly. “Okay, this is too much. I can’t stand seeing them to do something wicked like that to the weak ones.” Yama-chan says angrily. When he stands up, I quickly grab his arm, “Where are you going?” He’s letting go of my hand and says, “Just wait and see.”

            “Should we help you, Yama-chan?” Chinen asks him. “As you wish, I don’t mind.” Chinen looks at me, “Ikou, Yuu-chan. Let’s help that girl.” I just nod my head.

            As we’re becoming near to them, Yama-chan shouts loudly, “Hey! What are you doing?!!” Those bullies turn their heads back and as expected, their faces changed. Maybe they have never thought that we’ll be here.

But, what I’m afraid the most is, Yama-chan is now furious. They have enraged him and seriously, they shouldn’t make him furious.

-End of Yuto’s POV-

 

 

            I am so shocked to see him and his friends here. What are they doing here? Ittai~ I touch my hurt right cheek. When I feel that there is something flowing from my mouth, I wipe it with the back of my palm. Blood! Now I know why it is so hurtful.

            One of the bullies, Aoi is stammering out an explanation, “W-We… We a-are just…” Before she could finish her words, Ryosuke has already cut in, “You what?! BULLYING?!!”

            “I-It’s not like what you’ve thought…” Rio says, softly with the feeling of guilty.

            “IT’S NOT LIKE WHAT I’VE THOUGHT?! Don’t try to deceive us, you deceivers! We’ve seen everything!!” Ryosuke cries loudly in anger. There’s an annoying smirk on his lips. God, is this true? They saw everything happened just now?

            “Yeah… We’ve seen and heard everything. Don’t shamelessly try to trick us. Too bad that this school has accepted wicked students like you all. You all are useless in this school!!”  Chinen, who is known for having a sharp tongue says cynically.

            The bullies remain silent. Ryosuke walks towards them nearer and nearer. When he’s near enough to Rio, he says, “Be gone from my sight. Don’t you ever show yourselves in front of us, neither me, Chinen nor Yuto and THIS GIRL also!!” He points his finger at me. Since they feel terrified, they dash away, leaving this place. But, I still can catch Rio’s sharp glance. I feel afraid suddenly…

            I am on the ground, in silence. I can’t think. Thank you for helping me, dear God. But at the same time, I feel scared when remembering Rio’s sharp glance just now. Will she and her gang seek revenge for what has happened? My body is trembling with fear.

            “Daijoubu desuka?” When I raise my face, I can see Ryosuke and his friends are in front of me. Ryosuke’s face is too near to mine. I just nod and smile shyly. I am completely stunned when Ryosuke is suddenly taking out his handkerchief from his pocket and wiping my bloody lips.

            My forehead is wrinkled in pain and I mutter slowly, “Ittai…” He looks anxious, “Eh? Is it hurt? Gomenne, I don’t mean to hurt you.” My head is shook slightly and I give him a faint smile, “Iie, it’s not your fault.” He lets out a sigh of gladness while wiping the blood, “Thank God that we are here. If not, I don’t know what will happen to you.”

            With timidity, I nod my head. “Hai, hontouni arigatou, senpai.” All three of them are smiling and Chinen squats down beside me, “Ne, ne… What’s your name?”

            “S-SayuriYamaguchi Sayuri desu.” I answer softly. “Sayuri-chan eh? Yoroshiku ne~” When Ryosuke is smiling, I can feel that I am shaking in my shoes. This is love, yes it is. God, how I wish he will know how much I love him.

            “Y-Yoroshiku onegaishimasu.” I bow my head down, showing some respect to them as my seniors. “Say, Sayuri-chan. Since when did they bully you?” Yuto-senpai asks me with care.

            With my head is lowered down, I answer him genuinely, “Since the first day I entered here.” They are dumbfounding to hear my answers and Ryosuke asks me back. “Then, why aren’t you telling the teachers about this? It has been almost 3 months of you being here in this school.” I don’t know why but he sounds so… worried? Maybe I’m the one who’s being delusional.

            “I’m sorry that I can’t. They have threatened me and I’m scared. That’s why I’ve to give in to a threat.” I tell them the truth and by this time, tears are streaming down my face. I’m too weak, am I? Unexpectedly, Ryosuke touches my face and wipes my tears. “Shh… Please stop the tears. It doesn’t fit you well. It’s not your fault though. It’s okay… They can’t bully you anymore since I will protect you.” I blush in crimson and I can also see his face turns as red as the strawberries.

            He will protect me? Is it true? Am I hearing wrong? Or am I dreaming right now? My heart is throbbing hardly non-stop. This is too much heart beating. “Y-You really meant what you’ve said?” I ask him for certainty. When he nods his head while smiling cheery, I just know that I’m happy and falling for him for even more. I know he is genuine just by looking into his eyes.

            “A-ArigatouHontouni arigatou na senpai.” I bow my head again and again, showing my gratitude on his kindness. When I raise back my face, I see three of them are smiling so charmingly.

            I’m about to open my mouth to say something when I take a glance at my watch. WHAT? No! I’m late for the next class. When I stand up quickly, I can see BIG question marks on their faces. Chinen asks me, “Sayuri-chan, why so fast? Where are you intended to go?”

            I bow my body to them, “Gomenne, senpai. I’ve to go. Classes are going to start in a moment. I don’t want to miss. Sorry again. And thanks again for helping me just now. I appreciate it very much.” I give them a warm smile.

            “Okay, if you said so. We also have to go back to our class.” Yuto says. Ryosuke comes near me and says with so much softness, “Don’t be afraid to tell us if they bully you again ne.” I just nod my head and smile again with my face is crimson with embarrassment. “Arigatou, Ryosuke-senpai.”

            I walk away and then turn back to them, “Sayonara.” I wave my hand at them. Chinen shouts cheerfully at me, “JaaMata ne, Sayuri-chan!!!” He eagerly waves his hand. I nod and smile again before walking away from that place to my class with a flowery heart.

 

 

-Ryosuke’s POV-

            After she is disappearing from my sight, I let out a sigh of frustration. I think I already miss her. Frankly speaking, I feel heavy-hearted to let her go. I just think that I want her to be with me, by my side always. I want to protect her. I don’t want to see her crying ever again. Although this is the second time I have met her, I am already sure of my feelings.

            Suddenly I can hear Chinen’s mischievous laugh. “Hey, Yuu-chan!”

            “Nani, Chinen?” Yuto asks him with a questioning look. “YAMA-CHAN IS IN LOVE!! He’s in love WITH SAYURI-CHAN!!!” My eyes are wide open with the feeling of disbelieve. Yuto laughs, “I know about that, Chinen.”

            “Oi, oi! What are you both talking about? Don’t speak nonsense okay?” I try to gainsay their teasing. By that time, I can see they are smirking annoyingly at me. “Uhh… You can’t lie and hide your true feelings from us, Yama-chan.” Chinen teases me again.

            “No, I don’t!” I’m blushing crimson and my face feels so hot!

            Yuto’s head is shook for times, “Yama-chan… Why don’t you just admit it? It’s not a crime though.” My tongue is stuck out and then I laugh, “Nonsense…” After that, I can feel that my cheeks are pinched by Chinen. “Ouch! It’s hurt, Chinen!!”

            He just grins like an idiot. “It serves you right. How dare for you to deceive us? It isn’t that hard to admit, right? Since when do you become this timid?” My lips are pouted, behaving like a sulking kid. Yuto laughs when looking at me. “What’s with that face, Yama-chan? Kimi wa hontouni kawaii~!” I raise my eyebrows with proud, “Yeah, I know that I’m cute. Thanks for reminding me~”

            My left cheek is pinched again by Chinen, “Don’t try to change the topic! And stop being so delusional.” I rub my slightly hurt cheek. Ittai~ Chinen is like a crab, because his pinch is hurtful. “Fine, I’ll tell you. It’s true that I love her. This love is love at first sight. Are you both satisfied now?” I give them a smirk.

            They both nod their heads simultaneously. “Naa… Aren’t we right? We know that you love her because we can see it.” Yuto says half jeering. Chinen comes near me and puts his hand on my shoulder, “Then, do you have any intention to tell her?” My head is shook, “I don’t know about that. And I don’t think that’s a good idea.” He looks at me with a questioning look, “What do you mean by that, Yama-chan?”

            “I mean, that’s maybe not a good idea because who knows if she doesn’t have the same feelings like mine. Maybe she loves someone else. Isn’t that embarrassing to be rejected?” I give an explanation to them.

            “But it’s worth a try, right? Maybe those are just your suppositions.” Yuto gives me a piece of advice. My shoulders are just tilted upwards. “I don’t know.” They seem dissatisfied but they just keep their mouth shut. “As you wish, Yama-chanChinen says, indicating that he’s disappointed with my answer.

            “Minna, ikou. Let’s go back to our class.” I change the topic and when I glance at them, I see they just nod their heads weakly. “Hai.”

-End of Ryosuke’s POV-

****

            It has been a couple of days after that incident when Ryosuke saved me from those bullies. Thank God that they don’t bully or disturb me anymore. It’s kinda weird but it’s true. I hope it will stay like this forever. I can now feel the peace without being disturbed.

            When I am busy studying in the library, there’s a student comes to me and gives me a piece of paper. I ask him, “From who is this?” He just shakes his head, “I’m sorry that I can’t tell you. That person didn’t allow me to tell you. You have to read this letter if you want to know, that person said like that.” He bows and then he leaves.

            When I read that letter, my heart is throbbing hardly. Is this really true? I’m not dreaming, right? I pinch my cheeks and ouch! It’s hurt. So this means that this is true.

 

 

Sayuri-chan, please meet me at swimming pool immediately.

-Yamada Ryosuke yori-

 

 

            I wonder why he wants to meet me. Is it so important? But, it sounds like that. Quickly I put my books in my bag and dash out the library. I make my moves towards the swimming pool. I can’t wait to see him.

            When I reach there, I see nobody. What is this? He said he wants to meet me here, right? So, where is he? Does he want to play with me? I call for his name, “Ryosuke-senpai, koko de anata wa?” There’s still no answer. “Please… Don’t play with me like this. T-This is not funny.” I feel like I want to cry. He’s lying to me… He’s playing with my heart.

            “Ryosuke-senpai…” I mutter his name but…

            “He’s not going to come here, baka!” This voice is… I know whose voice is this!! My body starts to tremble with fear. This is my scariest nightmare. I feel very terrified. I turn back and see them. Rio and her gang! They are smiling cynically at me.

            As they walk forward towards me, I walk backward. No, don’t come near me. Don’t bully me anymore. I’m scared. There’s nobody can help me now. I’m alone. “What, are you scared? Don’t be so scared of us.” Rio says while smirking at me. The other friends of hers laugh evilly.

            They scare the pants off me. I’ve no idea what they will do to me. Are they seeking revenge? I’ve to do something but what? I’ve to run. Yes, I’ve to run. But before I could run, my arm has been grabbed by Rio. I’m forced to face her. “Do you intend to run from me?! HELL NO, I WON’T LET YOU GO THIS TIME!!” Her eyes are full with the feeling of hated. By that time, she slaps my cheek hardly until my body is flung to the ground.

            They laugh to see me in pain but I’m scared out of my wits. I don’t know what they will do next. Naoko holds my arms harshly to the back while Aoi is pulling my hair. I cry in pain but they don’t show any mercy. “Do you think when Ryosuke saved you back then we won’t bully you anymore huh? IN YOUR DREAMS! It’s an irksome to see him saving and defending you. What’s so special of you?!!!” Rio slaps my face for times hardly until I can feel that there is warm liquid flowing down my chin.

            “SOMEONE EYESORE LIKE YOU DOESN’T DESERVE A PRINCE LIKE HIM!!!” She steps on my stomach. I want to speak but my mouth stings. And it is bleeding too much. Ryosuke-kun, where are you? You said that you want to protect me but now you’re not here. I’m in floods of tears. I feel too much pain until I think I can die here. I’m scared, I really do.

            She steps my stomach again while pulling my hair. She screams loudly like crazy, “AN ANNOYING AND UGLY GIRL LIKE YOU DOESN’T HAVE THE RIGHTS TO LIVE! A PERSON LIKE YOU SHOULD DIE!!!!!” My eyes are wide open. I’m terrified to think the dangers that I’ve to face. What if she really meant what she just said?

            Her friends just laugh to see how Rio does to me. Rio then says to her friends, “Guys, let’s finish her off today. After that, she will REST IN PEACE forever…” They evilly laugh like crazy. By the moment, they start to kick, punch and step on me. Some are slapping me. I am too weak to fight them back. I’ve lost lots of blood.

            Rio then lifts my face up, “Say stupid girl, you can’t swim right? I will teach you how to swim today, don’t worry.” She’s being in hysterics and her friends are cracking up. “W-What will you do to me?” I ask them weakly. They don’t answer me yet they drag me to the swimming pool. Don’t tell me that…

            I am stood up by Aoi and as expected, they push me roughly into the swimming pool. They burst into hysterical laughter as I’m sinking to the bottom of the pool. Right now in my mind, I think I will die because there is nobody to help me now.

 

 

-Ryosuke’s POV-

            Kobayashi-sensei asks me check the swimming pool whether there are students still there. He also asks me to lock the gate and I accept his order genuinely. In my mind, I think there’s nobody there but when I reach there, I feel suspicious. I hear laughter, yes evil laughter from a few female students. Are they hysterical or what?

            I don’t feel nice when I know that the students are Rio and her gang. What are they doing here? What did they do now? Are they bullying somebody again? I take a peep at them and my heart is throbbing hardly when I hear their conversation. “It serves Sayuri right. I hope she’ll die soon!” Rio says to her friends.

            Sayuri! What did they do to her? I can’t control myself anymore so I come closer them, “Sayuri? What did you do to her?” They seem surprised and guilty when I look at them. “R-Ryosuke, what are you doing here? Y-You aren’t going home yet?” Rio is stammering out a question.

            “I ask you first! Don’t try to change the topic. WHAT DID YOU DO TO SAYURI?” I look around to search for Sayuri but she is nowhere to be found. I feel anxious and worried suddenly as they don’t answer me. But I’ve caught Aoi’s glance guiltily to the pool. Don’t tell me that… Negative thoughts are now playing in my head.

            Quickly I look into the pool and as I expected. Sayuri is in there, at the bottom of the pool. Her eyes are closed and she doesn’t move. Is she unconscious? Or is she… dead? God, don’t take her life yet. I don’t have the chance to tell her my true feelings yet. Don’t take her from me, dear God. Please, I beg you.

            Without hesitation, I dive into the pool to save her. I hope it’s not too late to save her. I hug her body tightly when reaching her. Then, I swim to the top of the water back. I lay her body on the floor and try to shake her body. But it doesn’t work. She doesn’t move. I touch her wrist to search for her pulse. Her pulse is too weak and it almost stops. No, I don’t want her to die yet. Please God, don’t take her. I love her. I really do love her. I only want her to be by my side, no other.

            “R-Ryosuke…”

            I look at Rio and her friends with hated. “ARE YOU ANIMALS? YOU AREN’T HUMANS! YOU’RE MUCH MORE WICKED AND INHUMANE THAN DEVIL!!” I yell loudly at them. I’m so furious and disappoint in them. Why are they having the hearts to do something like this towards Sayuri? I can see bruises and injuries on her face, legs and arms.

            No, I can’t let Sayuri die. I’ve to bring her to the hospital as soon as possible. She’s dying right now. With worried, I lift her ‘lifeless’ body and walk briskly outside to find some help.

-End of Ryosuke’s POV-

****

            I open my eyes. I look around but this place is weird to me. Where am I? When I try to get up from lying, I groan because I feel the pain all over my body. What’s happening to me? “Ittai~” I cry slowly in pain while leaning at the bed. Suddenly, I realized that someone who is sleeping on the sofa is starting to move and open his eyes. He looks at me with dumbfounded, “Sayuri-chan…?”

            I don’t know how to react but I can feel that my heart thuds so much. He takes a sit beside the bed. He holds my right hand and kisses the back of my palm for a long time. “I miss you. You’ve been unconscious for days and I’m glad that you’ve opened your eyes.” He looks at me with a dearly look, “Back then, I was afraid that might lose you.” I look at him without blinking my eyes. Am I hearing it wrong? “R-Ryosuke-senpai…? What are you talking about?”

            He smiled charmingly, “It’s true. Sayuri-chan, all this while, I’ve always wanted to tell you something. Because of my timidity, I kept it in my heart. But now, I’m brave enough to tell you.” He takes a long, deep breath before resuming his words, “I love you, Sayuri-chan. I really do since the first time we met at school.”

            I don’t know what I feel right now. “Eh?” Is this a dream?

            He nods his head and gives me a very cute smile, “I’m telling you the truth. Sayuri-chan, will you accept me as one of your life?” He looks at me with the imploring eyes. I suddenly burst into tears. “Eh? Why are crying, Sayuri-chan? Did my words hurt you?”

            My head is shook slowly, “Iie… You’ve never hurt me. The tears I shed are tears of happiness. I’m happy that you love me because I love you too, Ryosuke-senpai.” The tears can’t stop flowing down my cheeks.

            “So…” Before he could finish his words, I already cut in, “Yes, your love has been accepted by me.” He smiled and hugs me tightly, “Arigatou, Sayuri-chan for loving and accepting me.” He then gives me a warm kiss on my forehead. “Then, stop calling me ‘Ryosuke-senpai’. Call me Ryosuke.” He grins cutely. I nod my head, “Hai, Ryosuke.”

            He romantically whispers in my ears, “You’re mine, Sayuri-chan. Always be mine.” I smiled and kiss him on his left cheek, “Yes, I’m yours.” He embraces me while holding each other’s hands. “Can I sing you a song?” I look at him with a smile and my head is nodded.

 

 

Yume no naka no egao wasureranai namida

Mitsumeru kimi wo dakishimetakute


Ahh~ You are moonlight

Don't leave me alone


Nemuri no kurayami hitori mezae yuku hikari

Hohoenda kimi ga mitsumete yonderu

Kaaten no sukima kara tsuki ga kieta nara

Beddo no ue ni hitotsu kodoku na kokoro ga kokoeteta


Omoi dake wo kogaeru


Kimi ni furenai mama nanimo dekinai mama

Konya mo hitori de yume ni ochiru

Hohoende konaide yume no naka ni konaide


Wakattetemo kurushikutemo

Kono te wo nobae shimau


Kienaide…


Yume no naka no hikari wasurete ita kanashimi

Machi de mikaketemo mitsume aezuni

Moshi nido to egao wo mirenai to iu no nara

Aa sae mo konakute ii

Yume no naka demo daite itai


Itsumademo…


You are moonlight 

Don't leave me alone 

Tonight

 

            Thanks God that you give me this happiness. You’ve sent Ryosuke in my life to complete the imperfect parts of me. Our hearts are becoming one. I hope this happiness is ours eternally. This story might end but not for our love. Our love is eternal.

 

-THE END-