The Difference Between The Angel & Devil

You Were In Love With My Other Half?

 

Nayoung was soundly asleep when she hears her mom waking her up for the first day of school after the summer break. She washed herself and tied her hair in a neat ponytail with high stockings and light makeup (mainly bb cream). She went downstairs to help her umma with breakfast. “Aigoo Nayoung-ah, you really don’t have to help…”

Nayoung smiled and waved her hand off in the air. “Ayee umma, of course I have to help! I promised appa I would help out around the house whenever he’s not around.”

Her mom smiled and patted her back. “Gomawo my daughter, do you mind waking Hayoung up for me then?” She asked.

“Sure thing, umma!” Nayoung walked upstairs towards Hayoung’s room. Even though they are twins, they are the complete opposite of each other to the level of having different rooms. It wasn’t Nayoung’s idea because she had no problem with sharing rooms, but Hayoung on the other hand, is the one with the problem. Her door gives a really dark and scary aura filled with ‘do not enter signs’ and with fake blood around it.

Nayoung’s room has a brighter aura with purple walls in her room. She is a major K-pop fangirl. As a typical fangirl, she would be having a shelf full of her favourite artists (she is a big inspirit and bbc). One side of her wall would be all posters and the other side would be framed autographs. She is also the neat freak of the house; everything in her room is very organized and tidy.

She stepped in Hayoung’s room to wake her up. Nayoung looked around to see all her clothes lying on the ground. All of her ‘homework’ stacked on her desk. Suddenly a sour and rotten smell came to her as she plugged her nose and ran to wake her twin as soon as possible. “Hayoung-ah, wake up umma made breakfast!”

Hayoung groaned and pushed her off. “ off.”

Nayoung tried to shake her off, but this time Hayoung sat up and yelled at her before going back to sleep. “ing let me sleep will you?! its only 7:55 am dammit.”

“But class starts at 9:00 am and it’s the first day of school!” you cheered.

She got no response except for the sound of Hayoung’s deep breathing saying she is sleeping again. Nayoung sighed and went downstairs to eat her breakfast. “Did she wake up?” Umma asked. “No.” You shrugged and ate your eggs and bacon.

Umma sighed, “When will she ever change?”

“Umma, it’s time for me to go now! I’ll be back before you can say PANCAKES!” you kissed umma’s cheeks and walked off. Umma chuckled, “Arasso Nayoung-ah, good luck!”

30 minutes later, Hayoung casually walked downstairs to eat breakfast. “Hayoung-ah, you’re going to be late again…” umma said.

“So?”

Umma sighed, “Why can’t you be more like Nayoung?”

There are two things Hayoung hates the most and that is school and being compared to her ‘better’ twin. Hayoung stopped eating and walked off without saying goodbye.

Nayoung walked in her class and sat down in her seat. The teacher came in and started the lesson. Nayoung is in a higher level class with people having the average of 80 and above while Hayoung is in a lower level class. Hayoung didn’t bother and skipped the whole day with her ‘friends’ while smoking outside the building. 

 


 

oh yay! finally updated for this story xD now i need to update my other ones o; omo thank you 16 dear fellow readers <3 hope you liked first chapter ;)