Without You: Part 1

Little Bits Here and There ✍

Wowow, I actually get to post another one-shot on here lol (it's been quite dead here) xD All thanks to crestrisen ~

 

I am on such a writing stump these days, I don't know what's happened. But I was able to get the request done, thankfully ^___^ Ahhh the thing about requested writing, I'm so worried if you'll like it or not! >_<;; But, but I tried?? Hope you enjoy it. Aha.... First time writing about Young Jae so I was looking up some of his videos and I kind of fell for him... LOL I realized then that I wasn't nearly giving him as much love as he deserved... Well, I'll get part 2 up as soon as I edit it through (although I somehow ALWAYS miss one or two things here and there. How? How??? It makes me so frustrated i_i)

 

The Request As for the youngjae one shot, how about the girl who's a good friend teasing him about his baby fat, he gets offended and she tries to make it up to him?

 

 

 

 

 


 

His bleached blonde hair always caught Yoon Ji's attention first. Then her eyes followed the way his straight, long bangs got into his eyes, the way the lashes that framed his narrow eyes always pushed against his bangs. She would usually get to see the way his soft brown eyes turn into half circles as he smiled. She would follow the line of his button nose and the curve of his round cheeks until she saw his rosy lips that always pouted a little. And all this would happen in a split second, before Yoon Ji reminded herself that the person she was admiring was none other than her best friend.

 

"Yoo Young Jae!" she shouted out, giving the tall guy two rough pats on the back as she walked up to him. She gave him a smile as she linked her arm through his. "How come you didn't drop by yesterday? I was waiting for you to help me level up."

 

Young Jae kept silent as he looked down at her. Yoon Ji's smile dropped when she realized the lips of the ever-talkative Young Jae remained tightly closed. He let out an awkward cough before slipping his arm out of her grasp and walking past her. Yoon Ji froze, processing what just happened. She snapped out of it and ran to catch up to Young Jae's long strides, a confused look on her face.

 

"Why? What's wrong? What did I do? You haven't given me the silent treatment since high school," she asked, sneaking her face closer to his to observe his expression. He glanced at her out of the corner of his eyes without a word.

 

"Don't tell me... You're not mad because of that?"

 

Young Jae furrowed his eyebrows at Yoon Ji's accusation, starting to walk faster as he looked ahead. The action only consolidated Yoon Ji's suspicions.

 

"You're not serious, are you? It's just a joke," she said, half relieved that she hadn't done anything horribly wrong. "Don't be so sensitive."

 

Young Jae sent her a glare, before picking up his pace. Yoon Ji made her own attempt at speed walking before realizing that there was no way she could keep up with him.

 

"Young Jae-yah," Yoon Ji called out, breathing more heavily than before, "Waaaaiiiiittttttttt."

 

Despite her whine, Young Jae continued on briskly, never giving Yoon Ji a single glance back. She came to a stop, watching him get smaller as he got further away. She rolled her eyes, unable to believe Young Jae's actions. All she did was make fun of him a little the day before, like she always did. He always poked fun at her too. It was what best friends did. Why was he overreacting this time?

 

So I made ONE joke about his baby fat...