The Soccer game~

Be Mine~

Next day at school ~

"Now what would you say when he comes??" Sungyeol told his friends near the school gates while his hands were on his waist.

"We're sorry Myungsoo"

At the moment Sungyeol saw Myungsoo coming closer while waving at him. Sungyeol waved back with a wide smile.

"Good morning Sungyeol hyung" Myungsoo said when he reached Sungyeol.

"Mornin' !" Sungyeol replied. "The guys here have something to tell you"

Dongwoo and Hoya were staring at each other, Sunggyu scratching his nape, and Sungjong was  clearing his throat. Sungyeol elbowed them and gave them a glare.

"Uhh..We're sorry Myungsoo" They all chored together and did a 90' Degree bow.

 

"Apology accepted" Myungsoo swung his arms over Sungyeol's shoulder and moved towards the school doors while the guys tugged along beside them. Dongwoo and Hoya flirting, Sungjong making a disgusted face, Sunggyu laughing at the Maknae's reaction.

Myungsoo and Sungyeol were talking about random stuff .

'I wish we'd always be like this'  Myungsoo and Sungyeol  both thought.

Dongwoo, Hoya, Myungsoo , Sungyeol, Sungjong, and Sunggyu were walking donw the hallway minding their own business when a girl names Sulli asked if she could talk to Myungsoo privately ; It went like this.

 

"Hi Myungsoo oppa!"

 

"Oh..Hey Sulli.."

 

"Umm..Oppa can I talk to you privately?"

 

"Yeah… Sure."

 

Myungsoo turned to face Sungyeol and the guys and said. "I'm leaving first see you later guys!" Myungsoo waved goodbye and left with that girl.

Then the bell rang signaling the start of the first period. Each one went to his class.

Sungyeol waited and waited for the return of Myungsoo but he didn’t come back. Sungyeol went where he last saw the trace of Myungsoo. He kept moving looking here and there until he heard two people talking near the corner, Sungyeol ducked and listened to the voices, he recognized one of them it was Myungsoo the other was surely no other than Sulli.

The girl was fumbling with the tip of her clothes trying to get the words out right. Myungsoo was patiently waiting keeping a smile on his face.

When she finally started talking…

"uhh..o-oppa..I-I"  Sulli exhaled deeply then she spoke fast.

"ILikeYouOppaPleaseBeMyBoyfriend"  She closed her eyes tight waiting for his answer.

 Myungsoo's smile faded ,he put hi hands ove sulli's shoulder . " Sulli I'm sorry …but I got someone special.."

Sulli was holding her tears from streaming down her cheeks.

"Sulli….Sulli look at me.." Myungsoo told her.

Sulli lifted her gaze to meet his.

"I'm sure that your prince charming will appear one day…and he would be one lucky man so…smile Sulli" Sulli smiled while a tear escaped her eyes  she hugged Myungsoo tightly and whispered in his ear. "I'll wait for you." She let him go and sprung off the opposite way. Myungsoo huffed and was walking back to his class.

 

Sungyeol was covering his mouth the whole conversation and was gasping at their words here and there. When  Myungsoo was out of sight Sungyeol ran the opposite side wanting to get to class before Myungsoo.

Finally Sungyeol reached the class, and sat on his chair.

"Phew! Thank god I reached first."  Sungyeol exhaled.

Suddenly the door burst open and Myungsoo  came in.

"Oh! Hey hyung…Good the teacher didn’t come yet."  Myungsoo said while huffing.

"Mmm.." Sungyeol mumbled with his head bent down.

"uh..is something wrong?.."  Myungsoo asked worryingly .

"Oh! N-no..!" Sungyeol smiled at Myungsoo.

Myungsoo knew that sungyeol was just faking a smile. But he stayed quite.

The teacher then came in, as he wanted to announce something.

"Kids, I have an announcement to make. One of our school's soccer players have been injured, And you know we have a game after two days so, we need someone to replace him..Someone who's good at soccer, If you want to join just come to the soccer field after school for the Tryouts "  Mr.Park ended his speech with a smile. "Let's start our lesson now"

Mr.Park started the lesson.

"Hey Myungsoo…why don't you join the team?" Sungyeol whispered enough for Myungsoo to hear.

"What?...I don't know.."

"Pleaaasse Myungsoo, You seem like a great Soccer player!" Sungyeol kept imagining with gleaming eyes.

"How do you know?"  Myungsoo laughed but was careful not to let the teacher notice them.

"I guessed." Sungyeol smiled.

Myungsoo moved in his chair closer to Sungyeol and whispered in his ear. "I'll do it for you~"

Sungyeol's heart was beating rapidly inside his chest it was about to burst out. Sungyeol felt how Myungsoo's hot breath against his ear, Sungyeol shivered and covered his flushed face with a book that he was holding upside down.

Myungsoo smiled satisfied with what he achieved and he sat straight back to his seat properly.

 

Myungsoo and a few other students raised thier hands. "ah Jaehyo, Kyung, Myungsoo and Zico please be there after school Now about the atomic theory........"

The students  were passing notes to each other not even caring what the teacher was saying some of them even were texting under the desks except for this straight A+student  Sandeul.

 

Myungsoo was scribbling in his notebook while Sungyeol was acting as if he was listening but he was secretly glancing at Myungsoo then quickly looking back after a few more times, Myungsoo noticed what Sungyeol was doing so he chuckled under his breath.

When Sungyeol glanced at Myungsoo again, Myungsoo turned his head and their eyes met. They kept staring at each other for too long, He looked away, trying hard not to let Myungsoo notice his cheeks that were turning a shade of red.

 

 

At the Soccer Tryouts~

After a big amount of tries from boys, no one succeeded to impress the coach. The coach whistled indicating for another boy to try.

"Kim Myungsoo you're next!" The coach shouted.

Myungsoo went down to the soccer field. Sungyeol got up and cheered.

"You can do it Myungsoo! Fighting!!"

Myungsoo looked back back at Sungyeol and winked. Dongwoo and Hoya noticed the abnormal chemistry between Myungsoo and Sungyeol. They looked at each other and smirked.

 

Myungsoo moved swiftly and fast. He did what the coach told him perfectly. Then his last move was to score a goal against the goal keeper , then Myungsoo kicked the ball it almost went through the net. The coach was trying to hide his amazement but failed as he said. "Myungsoo you're in the team man!" and he patted his back.

As Myungsoo approached the guys, they congratulated him, while Sungyeol jumped on him from excitement , and Myungsoo hugged him back.

When Sungyeol realized what he just did, he pulled away . As Hoya and Dongwoo started teasing him.

"ooo~ooo~ooo" They said in rhythm.

Sungyeol hid behind Myungsoo's back from embarrassment.

"Umm..By the way where's Sunggyu hyung and Sungjong?"  Myungsoo asked to clear the awkward atmosphere.

  "They went to the library to study for tomorrow's test." Dongwoo replied while playing with Hoya's fingers.

"Ahh..ok"

"Come on Sungyeol hyung I'll walk you back home" Myungsoo said and they waved good bye to Dongwoo and Hoya then walked away.

 

 

Sungyeol and Myungsoo were walking side by side which was getting kinda weird. Muungsoo was humming to himself while Sungyeol was thinking. 'I…I gotta tell him straight…what I think or probable feel about him..'  Sungyeol stopped and looked at Myungsoo.

Myungsoo also stopped ,wondering of the sudden change that caused Sungyeol to stop. Sungyeol faced Myungsoo . "C-can you..come o-over to my house..?"  He said while stuttering.

"uh..yeah sure" Myungsoo said not knowing sungyeol's real intentions are.

 

They reached the house and took off their shoes. Sungyeol shouted. " Omma! Am home!!~"

"Oh honey! Am in the kitchen!"  Sungyeol's omma shouted back.

Sungyeol went to the kitchen while Myungsoo was following him.

"Omma I brought my friend home."

"Oh..Hello dear" She turned around from washing the dishes.

But then she looked confused, 'cause she couldn't recognize him as one of Sungyeol's friends. When Sungyeol noticed that he said. "He just moved in a few weeks ago and we became friends right away!" He said in a cheery tone.

Myungsoo smiled. "Annyeonghaseyo Myungsoo iminida" He bowed to Sungyeol's omma as he introduced himself.

"aww~ what a handsome boy we have here!" She said with a grin. As she went pass them and slapped their butts.

"Have fun boys!" That's the last thing she said as she went out of the kitchen. 'His was mushy'   (AN; erted omma >w> lol)

 

 

Tournament day~

 

Everybody was taking their seats, while Sungyeol and his friends were wishing Myungsoo good luck. As Hoya and Dongwoo never took their eyes off of Sungyeol and Myungsoo, noticing every move that is happening between them. The coach shouted. "Kim Myungsoo number seven! come here!"

Myungsoo was moving towards the coach, he looked back at his friends, and Sungyeol shouted. "Fighting~!!"

The corner of Myungsoo's lips lifted showing his pearly whites. Sungyeol and the others took their seats that showed the whole soccer field as the judge blow his whistle indicating the start of the game between SM and Woollim High School.

Number three of the opposing team  'Choi Minho' was taking the lead, dodging every attempt to be tripped by the other team. He almost scored but Myungsoo jumped out of nowhere and blocked him. As Woohyun couldn't stop him. L.joe quickly reacted, he stole the ball causing Woohyung to trip. The judge whistled an gave L.joe a yellow card.

"Ohh come on judge!!" L.joe argued.

"Do you want it to be a red one!!" The judge replied harshly.

"……." L.joe went to the bench.

 

"Woohyun Number 3 Go take a break"

"ok…"

Woohyun got back to the sidelines near the benches there was a drinking table that faced the audience's seats, Woohyun poured the cold water in a cup and lifted it up to his mouth, his eyes hovering around the audience when he met Sunggyu's eyes, that were looking at nothing exactly but when he met Woohyun's…

Sunggyu felt a wiggly feeling in his stomach then at that moment that guy smiled! He smiled..at Sunggyu a nobody like him..!!

Sunggyu freezed  for a moment but then smiled back his heart skipped a beat that….that boy made him feel different…what was that feeling called…..

Love perhaps…

Sunggyu avoided that feeling and focused back to the game. But he couldn't get the smiling face of that guy out of his mind.

 

------------------------------------  

AN; FINAAALLYY I UPDATED!! Am really sorry I just couldn't have the chance to update alittle earlier! SORRY *bows*

YAAAAYY~ WOOHYUN SHOWED UP IN THE STORRY >W

So guys what do you think would happen in the next chapter? Will they ever meet again? Or Sunggyu's just going to ignore the feeling??

Wait for the next chapter to know!

OMG GUYS! ISN'T INFINITE'S THE CHASER SO AWESOOOOMMEEE!! MY BOOOYSS THEY ARE SOO HAAAWWT <3 I CRIED :'D

Ps: Sungyeol is my bias ~ <3 x3

Please comment and subscribe~ <3

I love you readers <3 ^^    

 

  

here you go a little some thing from me~ Myungyeol Pictures, Images and Photos dongwoo and hoya Pictures, Images and Photos