Finally :D

Be Mine~

 

Sungyeol was shocked to find Myungsoo standing in front of his house. He didn't ever think that Myungsoo would come to him, I mean after what just happened at his house a few hours ago.

"Myungsoo…"

"Please let me in, I wanna explain everything.."  Myungsoo said in a low tone, Sungyeol nodded and opened the door wider so Myungsoo can come in.

 

They went to Sungyeol's room, Sungyeol sat on his bed with Myungsoo beside him.

"I wanted to tell you this again in a proper way, and you have to listen to me carefully.." Myungsoo voiced out. He looked serious about it. Sungyeol merely nodded his head, waiting for Myungsoo to continue his talking.

"Sungyeol, I-I really love you, I never had the chance to tell you this but..will you be my boyfriend?"

Sungyeol stayed silent for a little while, looking down at his lap. He expected this, but he was too shy to talk. Actually, Sungyeol loves Myungsoo too but he never knew Myungsoo was this brave to say it straightforward although he is happy he heard that from Myungsoo, he had always been in love with Myungsoo too.

Myungsoo waited patiently for Sungyeol's answer, then Sungyeol uttered.

"Yes" Sungyeol bit his lip, still not looking at Myungsoo.

Myungsoo turned his head towards Sungyeol. "Really?!"

"Yes Myungsoo, I actually..love you too" He said that looking straight at Myungsoo's eyes who softened at Sungyeol's words.

 

Sungyeol tried hard to cover his blush. He covered his face, too shy to look at Myungsoo.

Myungsoo just giggled, he pulled Sungyeol's hands away slowly to look at his angelic face.

"Don't cover your face, you're beautiful" Myungsoo whispered, leaning closer to Sungyeol.

Sungyeol could feel Myungsoo's warm breath tickling his senses at their close proximity.

Sungyeol blushed madly, and closed his eyes. Myungsoo pressed their lips, he felt Sungyeol kissing back and tightened his grip on Myungsoo's hands. Myungsoo couldn't help but smile between the kisses.

He pulled away leaving a tingling feeling.

 

"I've been waiting for this since forever..I'm so happy" Myungsoo voiced out, Sungyeol just smiled at him and suddenly jumped on him, hugging him oh-so tight.

This resulted on Myungsoo to fall on his back on the bed; he hugged Sungyeol back grinning like an idiot.

They stayed in that position for a while; Myungsoo was Sungyeol's back and his fingers playing with his hair, while Sungyeol had his eyes closed listening to Myungsoo's heartbeats.

 

Suddenly Sungyeol kissed Myungsoo's neck, and got off of him.

"Let's do something else, we're not gonna stay like that the whole day.." Sungyeol said.

"I wouldn't mind, I was enjoying it~" Myungsoo smirked.

Sungyeol stuck his tongue out.

"Let's play wii!" Sungyeol suggested.

Myungsoo sat up and said. "Seriously?!"

Sungyeol nodded his head, he grabbed Myungsoo's hand, leading him downstairs.

 

 

"'ughh! Why do you keep having higher scores than meee~" Sungyeol whined.

 Myungsoo smirked at him. "I'm the winner! What is my reward?" He asked excitedly.

"What reward?!" Sungyeol looked at him bewilderedly. "I didn't mention something about having a reward!" He stated.

Myungsoo sat on the sofa. "But I said, I want a reward" he crossed his arms.

Sungyeol glared at him.

"And I'm not giving you any!"

"Why are you being childish?"

"h-huh?....I-I'm not childish……"  Sungyeol had no expression on his face.

"Yah….what's wrong?"

"I'm older than you, okay!" Sungyeol said, looking mad yet cute.

Myungsoo laughed. "What's with you?"

Sungyeol pouted. "I'm not talking to you!" He crossed his arms over his chest, and sat down.

"Then I'll give you a reward" Myungsoo said with a smirk.

Myungsoo came closer towards Sungyeol; he knelt down in front of him, and leaned closer.

Sungyeol closed his eyes getting ready to enjoy the moment, then he felt a flick on his forehead instead, he opened his eyes.

"Owwwh! That hurts!"

"Gotcha!" Myungsoo laughed.

Sungyeol pouted again, and he looked down.

"I hate you!" He mumbled not looking at Myungsoo.

A tear fell off Sungyeol's eyes. 'Oh god! Now he's gonna say I'm being a girl'

Myungsoo heard him sniffling.

"S-Sungyeol..?" He raised Sungyeol's face, but Sungyeol's eyes were squeezed shut. He didn't want to see Myungsoo, and knowing that he'll keep teasing him, makes him feel bad.

He started sobbing. "Please don't cry..I'm sorry" Myungsoo pulled him in his embrace.

"I love you so much, I don't want you to cry because of me"

Sungyeol just buried his head in Myungsoo's chest.

"I love you mooore" Sungyeol pulled away wiping his tears and he smiled.

"Myungie let's go out~" Sungyeol said cutely, trying to change the atmosphere.

Myungsoo smiled at his unbearable cuteness.

"Sure, anything for my Yeollie"

 

They walked out holding hands, enjoying their time.

 

"So..Where are we going?" Sungyeol asked Myungsoo as they walked silently.

Myungsoo pulled two tickets out of his pocket.

"We're going to 2pm's concert!" Myungsoo exclaimed as he waved the two tickets in front of Sungyeol's face.

"2-2pm oh my god! They are my favorite band!" Sungyeol said excitedly.

"Really? Me too!" Myungsoo grinned.

Sungyeol jumped on his new boyfriend Panda-Hugging him.

"Thank you!" Sungyeol accidently pecked on Myungsoo's lips.

Hurriedly he got down off of Myungsoo since his legs were wrapped around Myungsoo's waist when he was hugging him.

Sungyeol was scratching his nape as a bright shade of crimson red flushed on his cheeks.

Myungsoo smirked and intertwined his fingers with Sungyeol's 'cute' he thought.

 

**

 

"Ho-Hoya..t-too tight!"  "Get it off"  "i-it hurts" Dongwoo cried as Hoya tightened the belt around Dongwoo's waist.

The Yadong couple went out on a shopping date at the central mall.

"*sigh* Let's try another one" Hoya said as he pulled the belt from around Dongwoo's waist.

"Let's get couple shirts" Dongwoo said greedily.

"Sure let's" Hoya laughed and locked arms with his lover.

On their way to the store that Dongwoo wanted, a group of girls kept pointing at them giving them scary looks.

Dongwoo's heart ached, he didn’t want anyone to judge his Hobaby, so he loosed his grip on Hoya's arm but Hoya pulled it back, holding it even more tighter, spinned Dongwoo around and kissed him.

 

A/N: Yaaay~ an update :D so how's the chapter??!!

FINALLY MYUNGYEOL ARE TOGETHER!!!!!!! *throws confetti* 8D <3

Comment and give me feedbacks~

I Love you readers! x) <3