Said Goodbye

[Drabble] Said Goodbye

"We say goodbye, only then do I find out we can't see each other again
Can I just bear the pain and hold back the tears like this
You said you'd be with me till we're old and that we'd go there to find eternity
Just another hug, a minute, a second will do" - Jay Chou's "Said Goodbye"

 

July 30th, 2009

Third Person’s POV

The members all sat in the living room. There was no sound, except for the trickling of the rain against the window. Yunho let out a burdened sigh, relieving himself from the tense atmosphere.

“So, you’re really going to do it?” he said

“Yes, we’re going on with the lawsuit. We can’t keep letting them do this to us.” Yoochun replied definitely.

“But what if it won’t go as planned? They won’t let us go... And we won’t be able to stay together.” Changmin voice cracked by the end of his sentences. Jaejoong round his arm around Changmin’s shoulder and gave him a reassuring smile. He ruffles Changmin’s hair and said.

“Don’t worry... no matter what happen, we’ll always be one...”

Yunho grabbed Changmin’s hand and hold it tightly.

“We’re DONG BANG SHIN KI, we’re family... no matter where we are... Even if we'restandingon different grounds... We’ll see the same sky, and knows... Cassiopeia will always be there watching us.” said the leader as he looked at every one of his beloved group member, his family.

“Now come on... we have to rest up... we got a big and exhausting days ahead of us.” Said Jaejoong as he rise up and pull up the other members and pushed them towards their room.

“Hyung! You’re not sleeping right now?” asked Junsu from his door.

“I gotta clean up your mess, idiots... Would any of you want to dothedishes my dears?” answered Jaejoong sarcastically.

“WE LOVE YOU JAE-UMMA!!! GOOD NIGHT!” answered Changmin and Junsu right away.

Jaejoong chuckled at their responses. He gathered up the dirty plates from the dining table and brought them to the sink.

Jaejoong’s POV

                ‘Silly boys’ I thought... though Ihope I’d live to see the day they’d rush to get chores done. I started to wash the dishes while humming to our songs. I was almost finished when I heard footstep coming up behind me. Then, someone hugged my waist and rests his head on my shoulder.

                “Not asleep yet Yunho-ah?” I turned off the water and wipe my hand on a cloth.

                “How can I possibly sleep when I can’t stop thinking about what’d happen tomorrow?” he slowly loosen his hug. I turned around and hugged him tightly. He returned my hug and caresses my head softly. I inhale his scent as much as I can’t... knowing the possibility that i won’t be able to do it anymore. We both stay silent, the cold air in the room felt colder because of the rain outside. I let go of him and grabbed his hand.

                “Come on leader-ssi... We need to rest and it’s getting cold out here.”

Yunho’s POV

                That night, Jaejoong stayed in his own bed and didn’t move to mine like how he would every night. It’s almost 12 and I still couldn’t sleep. Vaguely, I heard a sniffle from Jaejoong’s bed. I move to his bed and he hugged me immediately.

                “Yunho-ah... we’ll be ok right? We’ll stay together right? Us, yoochun, junsu, changmin... we can’t be separated...” Hearing Jaejoong’s cry crushed my heart. I face him and wipes his tears.

                “We will... We promised each other we’ll forever be dong bang shin ki, we’re always be together forever. YOU AND I are going to be together forever. And when i said i want to be old together, i wasn’t lying... It’s a promise.” Jaejoong stared at me with his eyes. I pulled him towards me and kiss him, like i hadn’t before, like i couldn’t kiss him anymore. I pulled away to catch our breaths.

                “Come on, smile... we’ll see each other again... And didn’t we always said if there’s goodbye, there will always be a hello again...” Jaejoong started crying again.. I softly wiped his tears and joked,

                “Such a pretty face, you shouldn’t be crying my love..” he punched my chest.

                “Yah! I told you, i’m not pretty!” I smiled hearing his response.

                “Now that’s my boo that i know... Ok then, my handsome boo shouldn’t be crying..” Jaejoong tried to  hide his smile, but of course, failed to do so in front of me.

                “Oh, was that a smile Mr. Kim? You can’t lie, the almighty Jung Yunho sees everything!” Jaejoong only buried his head to my chest and hugged me tightly. I kissed his forehead and repeatedly told him “It’s going to be alright...” until he fall asleep. I tried to move, but his grip on me tightened, he mumbled, “Don’t leave me yunho...” . I caresses his hair more and continued whispering to him.

                “It’s going to be alright... It’s going to be alright..... I hope....”

 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Oh my god it's really bad... And sorry it was really short and maybe a bit unclear.... please do read and comment though...

Sorry for all the mistakes..