The Best Christmas Ever

The Best Christmas Gift

 

Junhyung’s Point of View

 

It’s been 7 years since I saw her, all these years I’ve kept every present and birthday gift. So when I finally see her, I can finally give it to her. I hope I can see her on Christmas. That’s all I want. I just want to see her. I kept thinking about her when I accidently bumped into her.

          “Omo, Mianhe.” I bowed.

          “Oh.. it’s alright.” A girl answered. She looked familiar.

          “Why are you looking at me like that?” She asked.

          “Oh, Mianhe again. “ I bowed. “It’s just you look familiar.”

          “Oh… Well, goodbye.” She walked away.

          “Wait!” I ran to her.

          “What?” She looked at me.

          “What’s your name?” I asked.

          “Why do you want to know? Are you going to stalk me or something??” Her voice became cold.

What’s wrong with this girl? I just asked for her name and she assumes I’m going to stalk her? Wow…..

          “I just asked… Geez… Why are you being so rude?” I asked.

She didn’t answer and walked away. I glared at her and walked away.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________

HyeMi’s Point of View

 

          I sighed what I thought about what I had done.

          “I feel so bad…. HyeMi….. Stop it! Stop it! You don’t even know that person so why should you care?” I kept walking and I arrived at “It’s Coffee”.

          “HyeMi!!!!!!!!” JinAe screamed and ran towards me.

          “Oh Annyeong..” I smiled.

          “It’s almost Christmas!!! Aren’t you excited?!” JinAe jumped like a little kid.

          “Oh neh…”  I got my apron and checked in.

          “You don’t seem excited.. Come on! Show me your happy face!” She smiled really big.

          “Ehhh… I don’t want to.” I made an ugly face.

          “Aish! Come on! SMILE!!!!!!!!!!” She hugged me.

          “Anyia, we need to get to work now or Mr. Kim will get angry at us.”

          “I won’t let go until you smile.” She pouted.

          “Fine..” I gave her a small smile.

          “Anyia! A BIG SMILE!” JinAe smiled really big.

I sighed and thought

*Out of all my friends, JinAe is one of the most cheerful girl and loudest girl, I’ve ever met.*

I sighed and gave her a really big smile. She giggled at my face and said

          “Keudae, let’s go to work.” She skipped to the register while I go to customers and ask them what they want.

We kept working when JinAe asked.

          “Did you ever wonder?” JinAe asked while making a frappuccino.

          “Wonder what?” I tilted my head while getting some banana bread for a customer.

          “You know your childhood friend.. Have you ever wondered where he was at?” She lifted an eyebrow.

          “I’ve never really wondered where he was at actually… but I do miss him…” I got a bag for the banana bread.

          “Well.. You may never know, he could be nearby.” JinAe said while finishing the last touches of the frappuccino.

After she said that she made me think… I miss Junhyung…. Just then I noticed someone waving their hands in front of my face.

          “Yah!  Lee HyeMi! Are you still alive?!” JinAe waved her hands in front of my face.

          “Neh~   Sorry, I spaced out..” I started to go back to work.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

Junhyung’s Point of View

 

          Ever since she left… I’ve been looking for her.  I wonder where she’s at…  I’m not going to give up until I find her.

I kept walking when I stopped at “It’s Coffee”. I walked over to examine the food they have when I noticed a girl. Her smile reminded me so much of HyeMi and she looked a lot like HyeMi.

          “HYEMI!” My eyes widen when I heard that name.

          “Neh!” I heard her respond.

I looked to see her but all I could see was her back.

          “LEE HYEMI!” Someone yelled.

          “Neh! I’m coming!”  She was in the kitchen washing the dishes.

A girl was asking me for my order but I was distracted because I was trying to look at HyeMi.

          “Omo, sunbae? Gwenchana?” She asked tilting her head.

          “Neh… I’ll have the “Special”.” I flashed my  killer smile.

She smiled back and started to prepare the frappuccino.

          “It’s her…” I mumbled.

I wanted to see her face and see how much she changed.  Her back was facing me so I couldn’t see much until she turned around when she heard her name.

WAIT A SECOND! It’s HER?!

I saw her face and that’s when she saw me. We gave eye contact until she heard her name again.

          “HyeMi, please be kind to our customer and make a frappuccino because apparently somebody can’t make one.” The manager glared at the girl who was ordering my food.

          “Neh~” HyeMi responded and within a few minutes, HyeMi finished. She handed the frappuccino to me and walked away without saying a word.

*Is this how much she changed? Why is she being like this?*

          “HyeMi?” I called her name.

          “Neh.” She turned around with a straight face.

          “Do you remember me?” I asked lifting an eyebrow.

          “Yeah, you’re that guy I bumped into. Wae?” She started to walk away to the kitchen.

          “Anyia…  No… Junhyung? Does it ring a bell?” I asked.

She suddenly stopped when I said that.

Does she remember? Is it actually her?

She was pausing for a long time until she ran out the door. I chased after her calling her name but she didn’t answer. I went back to “it’s Coffee” when one girl ran up to me and asked.

          “Y-y-you’re J-junhyung?”  She stuttered.

          “Neh? Wae?” She embraced me with a hug.

          “You’re HyeMi’s childhood friend?!” She jumped with excitement.

          “Neh…” I was a little confused.

          “Allow me to introduce myself, I’m Kim JinAe. HyeMi’s best friend!” She smiled.

*Boy, this girl is cheeky…*

          “Oh… The name’s Yong Junhyung…” I smiled and bowed.

          “Nice to meet you Junhyung!” She smiled.

          “Nice to meet you too…” I scratched my nape.

    _________________________________________________________________________________

HyeMi’s Point of View

 

          “Aish! Pabo! PABO!” I smacked my head repeatedly. “Why did I run away like an idiot! WHY?!” People started to look at me as if I were crazy so I ran to the park behind a tree. I kept smacking my head until my forehead turned into a cherry.

          “Pabo! Pabo! Pabo!” I smacked my head again as I was going home.

          “I can’t believe I saw him though…” I sighed. “I can’t believe it was him who I bumped into…” I started to replay the memory which made me hit my head forehead… again…

As soon as I arrived…

          “Annnyeong Appa.” I greeted my Appa.

          “Annyeong HyeMi, how are you?” He asked.

          “Good.” I smiled. “I’m going to go to my room.”

          “Araso..” He said while sitting on the sofa reading a newspaper.

I went to my room and sighed as I lied on my bed.

          “I can’t believe I saw him.” I looked at my ceiling.

I sat up and looked at the childhood picture of Junhyung and I.

 

Flashback

          “HyeMi, I promise to find you when you move.” He held my shoulders.

          “What if you forget about me?” I sniffed.

          “I said “ I promise” which means a promise.”

I was crying when he held me and said

          “Don’t worry, we’ll be together again. I promise.” He kept holding me. I smiled and looked at him.

End Of Flashback

 

          I came back to reality when I got a text message. I ran to my cell phone and looked at the message.

Meet me in the park tomorrow at 6 p.m.

I looked at the I.D. and saw it was JinAe. I blinked my eyes and thought to myself. Why did she want me to go there? Hmmm, maybe JinAe is going to give me a present or something.. Hmm I wonder.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________

Junhyung’s Point of View

 

          “I hope she likes this..” I looked around as the Christmas lights started to light up to see if they work.

          “Come on hyung! You can do this!” Yoseob gave me a “Hwaiting” pose.

          “Neh! You can do this! I bet she’ll like this. You’re such a cheesy person, hyung!” He nudged me.

          “You are part of BEAST! You have crazy fans that chase after you, you have to practice almost 24/7, and you have to deal with busy schedules. You can do this.” DooJoon also gave “Hwaiting” pose.

This pep talk actually made me confident.

          “Yes! I can do this! I’ve finally found her. I don’t want to miss my chance with her.” I did a “Hwaiting” pose. HyungSeung and DonWoon gave me a hug and said

          “WOO~ GO JUNHYUNG!!!!!!!” They both said in unison.

______________________________________________________________________________________________

Almost 6 p.m.

 

My hands started to shake as every minute was closer to 6:00. I started pacing when I saw someone walking. I hid behind a tree and saw that it was HyeMi. She couldn’t see anything until I the Christmas lights. Her eyes widened when she saw the Christmas lights. I did better than I thought. She couldn’t stop smiling. Now that was the HyeMi I remembered.

          “Nice, isn’t it?” I started to walk towards her.

          “Neh” She turned around and froze.

          “HyeMi, it’s me.. Junhyung…” I walked closer to her.

She couldn’t say anything.

          “I told you I kept my promise…” I smiled.

There wasn’t a comment.

          “Did you know I have a present for you?” I gave her a present that I was holding.

She looked at it and slowly started to open it. She opened it and saw a Hello Kitty plushie.

          “Remember you said you wanted that when you were 10. So I got it for you for when you turned 11 but you moved so I couldn’t give it to you so I kept it.” She was speechless.

          “I got you another present.” I gave her a present that I got from the table.

She opened it and saw a necklace. She was shocked.

          “Do you like it? I got it for you for your Christmas present for when you were 11. I kept it so I could give it to you.” I smiled.

          “For when I was 11?” she said softly.

          “Neh, I kept every present for you so until I find you I can give you all the gifts.” She couldn’t speak after she said that. Then all of a sudden I heard her crying.

          “HyeMi..” I walked closer to her when she gave me a hug and said

          “Kamsa Hamnida..” She cried.

I hugged her tighter and smiled.

          “I missed you so much…” I said hugging her back.

          “I missed you more…” She smiled.

I started to let go of her hug and wiped her tears.

          “I’m sorry I didn’t get you a present this Christmas…” She felt bad because I did this for her and she didn’t do anything for me but she did.

          “No you already did.” I smiled

          “I did?” She tilted her head.

          “You’re here and that’s my Christmas present.” I hugged her from behind. She smiled.

          “Oh then does this count.” I looked at her when she kissed me.

I closed my eyes and kissed her back.

          “Does this count as a Christmas present?” She smiled.

          “Yes, it’s the best Christmas gift ever.” I kissed her.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________

I am finally finished! *throws confetti* WOO! Hope you like this hyeya_nim! I'm sorry it it wasn't what you expected. I fail at writing!-_- But I hope you like it! Sorry for giving this to you late! My computer was being retarded and it wasn't working! SORRY! I hope you all have a sweet day!