Compliment

Dream High 3

Jieun blinked.

 

She quickly face-palmed herself due to embarassment while Myungsoo chuckled.

 

"I wanna eat!" Jieun quickly changed the topic and turned towards the food, she started picking up and eating the popcorns while deciding what to watch.

 

"Letters from Juliet~" Jieun smiled and quickly popped the DVD on.

 

"Has that Yoseob confessed to Jiyeon about his feelings yet?" Myungsoo said.

 

Jieun's eyes widened.

 

"You knew as well?!" Jieun shouted.

 

Myungsoo nodded and chuckled slightly.

 

"What kind of a pabo wouldn't?" Myungsoo said and poked Jieun's forehead.

 

"I will let you off this time, cause Jiyeon's fallen for Yoseob~" Jieun smiled to herself.

 

"Pabo! Who smiles to themselves??" Myungsoo laughed.

 

"Ya! I do ok? You jealous?" Jieun shouted.

 

Myungsoo scoffed.

 

"Yeah I am jealous!" he shouted back.

 

"Smile to yourself then!" Jieun said.

 

"I will!" Myungsoo said back.

 

Myungsoo looked at Jieun and laughed.

 

"So childish! Unbelievable!!" Myungsoo said while pinching Jieun's cheeks.

 

"Oh no you didn't!" Jieun smiled and was about to pinch Myungsoo's cheeks when he kept running away from her, she caught Myungsoo and pinched his cheeks then smiled.

 

"Let's watch the movie now~" Jieun said happily and sat on the sofa.

 

Myungsoo rubbed his cheeks due to the pain and pretended to be angry with Jieun but he couldn't help but smile due to Jieun again.

 

Jieun smiled.

 

"Such a great movie!!" Jieun said at the end of the movie.

 

Myungsoo looked at her.

 

"Wae?!" Jieun shouted.

 

"You look pretty.." he said while looking at the screen as he tried to avoid her gaze.

 

Jieun smiled.

 

"One of your first compliments to me~ I will remember this!! I gotta go now, what's the time?!" Jieun panicked.

 

Myungsoo looked at his phone.

 

"Woah it's already 1:30 am!!" Myungsoo said.

 

Jieun quickly gathered her things.

 

"I will drop you home!" Myungsoo offered and grabbed his jacket.

 

Jieun opened the door while Myungsoo following behind.

 

Himchan's POV :

 

"Himchan, you have school tomorrow!!" Yongguk said to me.

 

"Hmm..I will sleep soon" I replied and he went to sleep.

 

I looked at my phone, still no reply or call from Jieun...where is she?

 

"Hyung, I will be back after seeing Jieun!" I shouted and headed out the door towards Secret's dorm.