Signing

Dream High 3

Jieun looked at Daehyun who had his arms crossed and eyes closed.

 

"Yoseob why are you signing?" Jiyeon whined.

 

"Cause I can ok? Anyways, IU will be available to see my song from Japan" Yoseob smiled.

 

"Aigoo!" Jiyeon whined out of frustration.

 

"You signing too?" Myungsoo smirked.

 

Jiyeon nodded.

 

"You signing too? I have a great singing voice you know...maybe we could practice together?" Jiyeon hoped for a yes.

 

Myungsoo smiled.

 

"You really want us to get along don't you? I respect your potential, let's practice today after school" Myungsoo said and signed the paper.

 

*Practice my foot!* Myungsoo thought.

 

Everyone signed their names on.

 

Kikwang looked towards Jieun.

 

"Aren't you signing? What would Hyosung noona say?" Kikwang joked.

 

Jieun lifted her head up.

 

"Your right! I have an idea" Jieun smiled to herself, when writing her name down, she also wrote Daehyun's name.

 

The lunch bell rang.

 

Himchan approached Jieun.

 

"I will be right back ok? Wait for me!!" Jieun quickly said to Himchan and followed Daehyun outside to the garden.

 

"Daehyun!" Jieun called out.

 

"Jieun?" his eyes widened.

 

"What you doing?" Jieun tried to make conversation.

 

"Nothing...just having some alone time" he replied.

 

"Why don't you come and eat with me and Himchan?" Jieun asked.

 

"Himchan hyung is too popular, everyone will be around him.." Daehyun replied.

 

"How about me?" Jieun asked.

 

Daehyun chuckled.

 

"The hyungs will kill me" Daehyun mumbled.

 

"What?" Jieun asked.

 

Daehyun shooked his head.

 

Jieun sat beside him.

 

"You know?? When I first saw you training...I knew that you had a voice that could amaze people you know? It amazed me too. I always wanted to hear you sing live...like actually be there supporting you but SECRET had busy schedules and I couldn't be there to see Warrior but I always wanted to hear you sing...maybe my wish will come soon. Cause I signed your name for the auditions too ^^" Jieun emphasised the last part and quickly ran off.

 

Daehyun chased Jieun as she ran and he caught up to her immediately.

 

Jieun could see Daehyun panting.

 

She cupped his face on her two hands.

 

"i understand too..being the main vocalist of SECRET and singing most of the songs really annoyed me..it made me think I was being greedy, but after doing IMS alone, I gained more confidence and Secret even gained more fans than I expected. So use your voice...and reach out to me again" Jieun smiled and walked off.

 

Jieun smiled with her head down and bumped into someone.

 

She quickly picked up the music sheets.

 

"Wishing on a star? Wah you will rock the song" Jieun said to Jiyeon.

 

Jiyeon smiled.

 

"Park Jiyeon~"

 

"Song Jieun, wanna be friends?" Jieun asked eagerly.

 

Jiyeon nodded.

 

"But the best friend spot is already taken by IU" Jiyeon answered happily.

 

Jieun nodded.

 

"So do you like Myungsoo?" Jiyeon asked curiously.

 

"That person! Don't even mention him, I hate that guy..but you like him don't you? You two would make a great couple ^^" Jieun smiled.

 

"You think so?" Jiyeon said.

 

Jieun nodded.

 

"Ok bestfriend~" Jiyeon smiled.