First project

Dream High 3

"Attention. Everybody from Class 2A, go to the hall under 5 minutes. Attention. Everybody from Class 2A, go to the hall under 5 minutes." the principal said through the speakerphone.

 

The idols from Class 2A made their way towards the hall.

 

"I wonder what this one's about" Soyeon said.

 

"Probably another project" Jiyeon answered.

 

Myungsoo's eyes widened, he started walking faster and cutting in between the lines.

 

Myungsoo tried to cut infront of Jieun, she noticed what he was doing and walked infront of him, he saw her and walked infront of her.

 

They started bumping into each other.

 

"What are you two doing?" Mr Kim shouted.

 

Jieun took the opportunity to get ahead of Myungsoo, she turned around and stuck her tongue out at Myungsoo.

 

"You alright?" Daehyun asked Jieun.

 

Jieun nodded.

 

"Let's go to La Grand, pick me up at 8" Jiyeon said to Myungsoo who sighed.

 

Everyone entered the hall and sat down.

 

"Boys and girls, we have this year's first project..it's an OST for a superhit drama and a chance to duet with another idol, we  will hold auditions from tomorrow so good luck" the Principal announced.

 

Everyone started murmuring.

 

"It's been a while since I did OSTs." Soyeon said.

 

Yoseob chuckled.

 

"That's cause you're not as good as me" he boasted.

 

"You wil all fail infront of me so don't bother trying" Kyuhyun added.

 

"Ya! I will win this, you watch!" Soyeon said.

 

Yoseob and Kyuhyun scoffed.

 

"If only it was a dancing competition, I don't really have much interest in OSTs unless I am the main lead ofcourse" Kikwang smiled to himself.

 

"But Hyosung unnie loves your voice, you should try!!" Jieun encouraged him.

 

"Not you too. Everybody is linking me up with Hyosung noona" Kikwang whined.

 

"I won't anymore, I will link you up with um...Himchan" Jieun smiled.

 

"He's not gay." Myungsoo said coldly.

 

Jieun glared at him then smiled.

 

"It's none of your business!" she shouted.

 

"Woah, I like her~" Soyeon said and patted Jieun's shoulder.

 

"You don't even know her" Kyuhyun scoffed.

 

"Excuse me, she taught me how to dance to Madonna and I taught her how to dance I go crazy because of you, OK?" Soyeon protested.

 

"Daehyun ah, are you auditioning?" Jieun asked.

 

Daehyun shooked his head and walked off.

 

"What's up with him?" Jieun asked.

 

Himchan just shrugged his shoulders.

 


Another poll ^^

 

 

Which idol should audition?

 

Vote for them in the comment box, deadline ends tommorrow ^^