One

Touch

 

 

 

 

"G-Goodbye!" I waved at him.

 

 

Not long after that, he soon disappeared from my sight.

 

 

 

"Yo?" Min-eonni waved her hand at my face.

 

 

"Ah?" I looked at her.

 

 

 

"Aaa ~~ You're fond of that dude, huh?" she teased.

 

 

 

"A-Ani! It's nothing!" I blushed violently.

 

 

 

"Yeah right.. Look at yourself! You're turning into a tomato!" she added as she poked my flaming cheeks.

 

 

 

 

I pouted and hid my embarassed face with my hands.

 

 

 

 

"Aigo, the maknae has a crush.. oooo~~" Jia-eonni in.

 

 

"Eonni! Quit it!" I stormed out of  the room and sneaked towards the stage.

 

 

 

They were backstage, waiting for their turn.

 

 

"Here, let me help you with that.." he fixed Peniel's shades.

 

 

 

"There. Much better!" he smiled.

 

 

 

"Omo, he's so cute.." I bit my bottom lip.

 

 

 

I couldn't get my eyes off of him. He's just too adoreable! >//////<

 

 

 

"Okay, we're up next! Let's do this!" said Eunkwang, the oldest and the leader of the BtoB.

 

 

 

"Ne! Fighting!" they said in unison.

 

 

 

They started off with a slow song, Imagine.

 

 

It was awesome! Their vocals were top notch!

 

 

And then, they took the stage by surprise with their upbeat song, Insane.

 

 

I could hear the audience cheering for them! And yes, I cheered for them too!

 

 

 

 

They were so in synced, their choreography was great, everything was perfect. Including him.

 

 

 

Once they were done, they quickly exit the stage and head back towards the dressing room.

 

 

 

I followed them.

 

 

 

"Great job guys! We rock!" said Ilhoon who looked a lot like Junhyung from Beast.

 

 

 

"Hell yeah!" Peniel hi-fived everyone.

 

 

 

Everyone was so happy with their performance.

 

I was hiding somewhere near, as I tried to take a look at him.

 

 

I swear I was hiding really well but I don't know why and how someone actually managed to spot me.

 

 

 

"Omo, Suzy-ssi! Can I have your autograph please?" a girl tapped my shoulder.

 

 

I turned around and faked a smile at her and took her book.

 

 

"There, here you go." I handed her the book and she jumped for joy.

 

 

I was about to turn back at the boys but boy was I shocked to see Minhyuk standing right infront of me.

 

 

"Crap." I bit my bottom lip.

 

 

 

He reached for his pocket, my guess is that he's looking for something.

 

 

 

"There." he handed me his phone.

 

 

 

I raised my eyebrows at him, feeling really puzzled.

 

 

"Can we take a photo together?" he suggested.

 

 

"Ah, ne. Why not?" I tried to maintain my cool at that moment.

 

 

 

"One, two..."

 

 

*CLICK*

 

 

"Hey, it looks great! Thanks, sunbae!" he bowed.

 

 

I too bowed and made my way out of there before anyone sees me.

 

 

 

As I walked past the rooms, I can't help but to feel really happy.

 

 

Just then, the girls appeared.

 

 

"There you are! We've been looking all over for you!" Fei-eonni seemed a little pissed.

 

 

 

I quickly walked towards them and apologised.

 

 

"We should get going now. We have another show coming up." Min-eonni took my hand.

 

 

"Ne.." I responded.

 

 

 


 

 

 

"Oooff! I'm so worn out!"

 

Min-eonni hopped to the couch, hogging it all to herself.

 

 

"I'll make dinner." Fei-eonni headed towards the kitchen after changing her clothes.

 

 

I on the otherhand headed towards my room, playing with my iPad.

 

 

 

"Hm, let's see. Do I have any mentions?" I acessed my Twitter account and scrolled from top to bottom.

 

 

 

Just then, something caught my attention.

 

 

"Hm? What's this?"

 

I clicked on it and there was a picture of me and....him???

 

 

 

"Annyeonghaseyo! BtoB's visual, Lee Minhyuk imnida! I took a picture with my senior, @missA_Suzy! It was such an honour ~~ ^^"

 

 

I gulped hard when I read the caption.

 

 

"Can't believe he actually posted that!" I shrieked.

 

 

 

 

"WAE?? WHAT HAPPENED??" the girls came into my room.

Fei-eonni was holding a ladle, Jia-eonni was holding her stuffed doll and Min-eonni came lastly, rubbing her tired eyes.

 

 

 

They took a look at the iPad at my hands.

 

 

"Aww, you two look so cute here!" Jia-eonni took it from me and zoomed the picture.

 

 

I covered my face with my pillow and screamed on top of my lungs.

 

 

 

"Yeah! Jia is right! You two look adoreable!"

 

I was a little surprised by Fei-eonni's statement. Tell me my ears are not fooling me! >///<

 

 

 

All of them soon sat on my bed, still spazzing at the boys.

 

 

 

"This one here looks handsome!"

 

 

"So is this one!"

 

 

 

"You guys! Stop it!" I was a little annoyed by my eonnis' remarks.

 

 

"What's wrong??" the girls said at the same time.

 

 

 

"Look, I'm really tired so do you mind if you guys leave me alone?" I quickly pulled my blanket and covered my head.

 

 

 

"Aren't you gonna eat dinner?" Fei-eonni asked.

 

 

"No. Not now." I answered briefly.

 

 

"Well okay then.. Come on, let's go. Goodnight, Suzy!" Jia-eonni pulled my blanket slightly and kissed my forehead.

 

 

When they left, I felt a little relieved.

 

 

Then, I took my iPad once more and took a good look at the picture.

 

 

"Can he be any cuter?" I mumbled to myself.

 

I quickly saved the picture before heading to bed for real.

 

 

 


 

 

 

His P.O.V.

 


 

 

After a tiring day after our debut on Music Bank, we head back to our agency.

 

 

 

"Time for dinner!" Changseob chirped.

 

 

 

"Haha yeah. I'm so hungry!" said Hyunsik as he placed his bag on the table.

 

 

 

"Ta-dah! Black bean noodles!" Eunkwang walked casually into the room.

 

 

 

 

"Right timing, hyung!" Changseob quickly took a peek at the noodles.

 

 

 

"WOAH~~~~" all 5 of them said it at the same time. Clearly they were starving.

 

 

 

"Yo, Minhyuk-hyung! Aren't you gonna eat?" asked Ilhoon with his mouth filled with the noodles.

 

 

 

"Umm, maybe later? Take it easy, yo, hahaha!"

 

 

 

I quickly turned back to my phone. I was on Twitter and I just tweeted a picture I took earlier on at KBS.

 

"There. Done! Okay, now where's my noodles?" I walked towards the guys, who were enjoying the meal.

 

 

 

"Here, hyung!" Sungjae passed me a bowl filled with them, up to the brim!

 

 

"Woah, this is....a....lot.." I stared at the noodles that were piled up.

 

 

"Thank you though!" I added.
 

 

 

 

"Eat up while it's still warm!" said the Leader.

 

 

I nod a little before digging my fork into it.

 

 

 

 


 

 

 

Everyone was so engrossed into their food, that the room felt so quiet. It was as if none of us were even there!

 

 

 

"It's so unreal that we actually made our debut at Music Bank. Please tell me that it's not a dream!" Hyunsik then broke the silence in the room.

 

 

 

 

"Yeah. It's so great to finally get up on that stage and perform in front of everybody, hehe." Sungjae the maknae responded as he drank his soda.

 

 

 

"Okay, once you guys are done, kindly wash the bowls after use, got it? I'm gonna go and watch some tv first before heading to the practice room. See ya!" he then scooted of to the leisure room.

 

 

"I'm so full." Changseob then got up and head to the kitchen.

 

 

"Yo, mind helping, hehe.." the other 4 members handed him their empty bowls.

 

 

"Huh? Yah, no way!" he hissed.

 

 

"Please?" Hyunsik pouted as he tried to do aegyo.

 

 

"Give it to me. Come on, Changseob-hyung, I'll help out." he then collected all the bowls, including mine before entering the kitchen.

 

 

"Hey, it's okay, I can do it by myself.." I told Sungjae.

 

He ignored me and took it anyway.

 

 

"Uh okay.." I thought to myself.

 

 

 

So, I was getting a little bored and had nothing to do. Peniel was sitting at a corner, playing with the iPad.

 

 

"S'up? What are you doing?" i tapped his shoulder.

 

 

"Oh nothing. Just browsing through the web. Anything I can help you with, hyung?"

 

 

 

I soon sat next to him.

 

 

"Feeling a little bored at the moment, that's all. Wanna play games?" I asked.

 

 

 

"Sure!" he chirped.

 

 

 


 

 

 

Sooooo how's the chapter? I'm truly sorry if it's nothing much, yet! And oh, by the way, just to clear things up, this story is entirely fictional, okay? There might be some parts which I made up :P that's why it's called a 'fanfic' :D

 

I'd like to hear your feedbacks!!! :D