01.

A Date With Him.

The sun shone brightly as your curtains automatically opened to welcome the bright sun rays. You groaned as the light made contact with your eyes. "Aish, I hate how my mother sets that up!" You annoyingly mumbled as you turned your back away from the window.

Adding up to your frustration, your phone suddenly rang making you jolt up. "Aish.." You cursed again before answering your phone. "Hello?" You groggily answered, then went back on laying down on your bed.

"Hi baby-puffs, sorry to call you up so early in the morning. But, I finally had a free time, so let's not waste time and let's go out!~" Kyungsoo chimed in reply, you're so sure it was your boyfriend cause he's the only person who calls you that.

"You want us to have a date, now!?" You shot up, fully awake now. "Yes, silly. I missed you so much! Don't you miss me?" He sadly replied. "No, of course I do! But, it's too early!" You backpedaled. "Aigoo, just go to the bathroom and prepare yourself. Now go." He commanded.

You tilted your head in confusion, "But-" You were about to ask when he cuts you off. "No, buts. I am already on your sofa downstairs anyway. So, go! We don't have the whole day to argue."

"WHAAAAAAAT!!?" You screamed, shocked on what you just heard. *Is he serious* "

Yes, baby-puffs, I'm serious. Just go, please. I think I've said that too many times now. Haha" Your door suddenly burst open and he was standing right  in front of you holding his phone to his right ear.

Too shocked you just complied to his request, no, more of command. After you took a bath, that's the only time that everything sinks in.

The fact that Kyungsoo went inside your room seeing you in your pajamas made you blush, and also the fact that he made you rush inside the bathroom made you a bit pissed.

You opened the door and was about to come out when Kyungsoo shoved you back in together with him holding one of your dresses.

"Wear that. Then, you can come outside." He said. You just sighed and keep all the anger inside you. *What's with this person!? At first he was all happy and thoughtful, now he's being bossy?!*

Finally, you came outside with your hair done. You just don't want to know how he will react again if you didn't. You plastered a sarcastic smile and walk towards him. "Happy now?" You arched your eyebrow adding some hands on your hips.

"Yes, very. Now, let's go!~" He chimed. *Why is he so eager?* You shook your head on how childish your boyfriend had become these past few months.

"Why are you so eager?" You suddenly asked out of no where. He looked at you and softly smiled. "Because I missed you so bad." Those words are enough to make you shut up and smile widely.

Well, you can't blame him for that. Indeed, it was a very long span of time since the two of you spend time with each other. Being the idol he is now and with your work in a modeling company, spending time with each other is a hard thing to do.

"I missed you too." You whispered. "I know." He said, then he kissed your forehead. He guided you inside his car; started the engine and soon drive off to God knows where.

"Where are you taking me, anyway?" You asked and looked at your dress, it was a perfect dress for summer which was the season today. "Not to the beach, right?" You raised an eyebrow.

*Of course not, that would be risky for the both of us.* You thought and nodded. "No, but somewhere much better that the beach." He quickly smiled at you and focused on the road again.

"Oh, okay." You mumbled and looked at the scenery outside the window car. You watched how it quickly changes as you keep moving and slowly closing your eyes. Finally, you fell asleep. Who wouldn't if you are dragged early out of your bed.

After seems like days, Kyungsoo finally pulled the car over, and slowly but gently woke you up. "Baby~, we're here now. Time to wake up." He whispered into your ear and slightly shaking you up.

You stirred a little bit, then came back on sleeping again. "What do I do with you?" Kyungsoo sighed and mumbled to himself. "Psst, wake up!" He said, louder and shook you with much force this time.

 "Hmm.." You murmured, slowly adjusting your eyes to the sunlight. Kyungsoo smiled and spoke, "We're here! Kaja!" He went out of the car and opened your door, consequently, pulling you out. 

"Yah, slow-" You were cut off by your own, as you saw how beautiful the place was. It was so peaceful looking, the weather's great (not too cold, not too hot) and most importantly, it's just the two of you.

"Wow." You breathed. 

"Beautiful isn't it?" He turned to you and offered his hands. "Yeah~" You nodded and gladly took it. He lightly squeezed yours and led you to the top of the hill. 

When the both of you finally reached the top, that was only the time you noticed the basket he was holding. "Oh! A picnic?! Yey!" You beamed as you grabbed the basket out of his grasp. 

"No, let me serve you." He shook his head and took the basket away from you. You were about to complain but being the persistent person he is you just let him do what he wanted to do. And so, you ended up waiting silently while looking at the scenery while Kyungsoo was busy setting up your picnic date. 


After some time he finished up and called you. 
 

"Okay! It's done, you could look at it now!" He beamed. "Finally!" You happily sighed and turned around to see a look of it. You covered your mouth and gasped softly. 

It was perfect, simple but romantic at the same time and you absolutely loved it. "Kyungsoo... this, I can't even.." You mumbled while slowly walking towards it. 

"Glad you liked it." He nodded and patted the space beside him. You smiled lovingly at him and shook your head. "No oppa, I LOVED it." You giggled as you make your way beside him. 

"Aigoo, I missed you so much, you know?" He embraced you tightly while snuggling into your neck. You heartily laughed as you tried your best to say 'me too'. 

"Okay, okay, I know you missed me but you don't have to suffocate me!" You teasingly said after you freed yourself from his tight hug. 

"Alright, I'm sorry." He cooed, pouting, while pinching your cheeks. "Aish, stop being so cute!" You slapped his hands away and hid your blushing face from him. *I never thought he could pull off something cute like that*

"Oh, so you think I'm cute.." He placed his chin on your shoulder, moving his eyebrows up and down with a mischievous smile plastered on his face. "Whatever." You hissed and pushed away his face. 

"Fine, let's just eat then" He pouted again. You looked at him and smiled. *I'm so lucky* You thought.

You both fed each other and talk about the things that you missed out through the months you've been apart.

Without the both of you noticing, the sun was bout to set already. You've enjoyed each other's company to much that you lost track of time.

"Hmm!" Kyungsoo squealed, pulling the spoon out of his mouth then, settling the salad cup down. "Huh? Why?" You asked, confused.

"I forgot something. Wait here, don't go! Okay?" He somewhat panicked. You nodded your head. "Of course, dimwit. I won't go anywhere." You giggled and motioned him to go. *I wonder what it is..*

Out of nowhere, a pair of hands blocked your eyes. You smiled and grabbed the hands  that were covering your eyes. You pry the hands away and turned around to see Kyungsoo holding a bouquet of roses. You gasped, touched. "Is this for me?" You asked.

"No, it's for my mom. I'm just going to ask your opinion about it." He said in a serious face. You pouted and looked away, annoyed.

"Haha. Alright, I'm sorry." He laughed a little then, turned your face towards him again. "Here, for you." He said, sweetly. You soften and mumbled, "Thanks."

The two of you just stayed in your place, without breaking the eye contact.

Suddenly, he brought his hand to your face and as he caressed your right cheek, he brought your hand to his chest where his heart is located and said, "Can you hear that? My heart's beating for you." 

______________

The End. 

So, how was the story?
Did you like it? Let me hear something
from you, please. But, please don't bash me,
just tell me nicely if you didn't like it, I'll understand.

So, anyway, I'd be doing Chanyeol's this time. So, I hope
you'll support it too! =))))) 

Adios, amigos!~


P.S. Inside the box, is the bouquet of roses. XD

tumblr_m3eigxAtBx1rt5kmvo1_400.gif

Picture above is mine.