I have to.

It Takes Courage

"Oppa? What's wrong?" Yoona asked Taecyeon who had a stern face on. 

 

Yoona and Taecyeon are currently married. Their wedding took place 1 year ago, after Taecyeon's army service. The only problem was that Taecyeon had been appointed General for his outstanding performance during his service. Taeceyon had also told Yoona already about it, but he just left one very important event out....

 

"Eh? Is it that obvious?" Taeceyon asked his wife while holding onto her hand. They were outside their house at a nearby park taking a walk. Taecyeon had asked Yoona for a small walk because he wanted to tell her something.

 

"Anni...remember Oppa? You asked me for a walk outside because you wanted to tell me something. What is it?" Yoona asked worried as she stopped walking and faced her husband.

 

"Yoona, I'm sorry. Well, like remember when I told you they appointed me as General?" Taeceyon reminded her.

 

"Yes...Why? Do you have to go back for something?" Yoona asked curiously.

 

"Yea...but it's just for 2 months! T-they said I have to do it because...or else..." Taecyeon tried to explain but just couldn't find the right words.

 

"What?" Yoona asked. "Are they going to hurt me or something?" Yoona laughed.

 

"HAHAhaha...funny one Yoona," Taecyeon faked a laugh.

 

"It's okay honey. You do what you have to do, alright?" Yoona smiled as she hugged Taecyeon.

 

Taecyeon smiled a bit and hugged her back, holding her into his embrace. They slowly let go as Taecyeon pulled her into a kiss. It was a small, like peck that turned into a deep, sincere one.

 

"It's just two months hun" Taecyeon reminded her as he broke away from her lips.

 

"I know." Smiled Yoona. "Now, are you going to not tell me about it?" Yoona eyed Taecyeon.

 

"Of course I'll tell you!" Taecyeon laughed nervously. "Well, the government stated that their was this small village, I'm still not quiet sure where, but for some reason they were caught doing some planning or somthing with North Korea. And they said I will be the general for this mission. The mission is to hold a siege around that small village until they finally admit their wrong doings."

 

"Is there any evidence? Or like how did they find out?" Yoona asked.

 

"That's the weird part...I'm trying to find out. I mean, I heard that area was very nice and I'd never thought they would be accused of such stuff!" Taecyeon exclaimed.

 

"So...technically. If they dont admit what they didn't even do wrong, all those innocent lives are gone?!?" Yoona was shocked.

 

"Woah there calm down. We're still not sure if they're innocent or not." Taecyeon calmed her down.

 

"So you were saying before? You have to do it because...?" Yoona asked

 

"Nothing!" Taecyeon excalimed. "Now lets go home hun!" Taecyeon pulled Yoona towards their home.

 

However, Yoona knew the reason. In fact, she knows it because her very own father had experienced the same thing. Her father was also a military general, and he had to do missions just like these. Crazy ones in fact. But the reason he didn't reject it was because, someone...Yoona was not sure of who still...threatened him that if he does not follow along, they will take the life of his other half, his wife. Becasue of this, Yoona's father had followed along to every single mission asked, until one day he finally decided to stop taking the lives of innocent people. One dayt, Yoona's father took Yoona out for a small walk and when they got home, they found her dead body. They came for the wife and killed her right at the spot. Yoona's father was devasted and regretted his decision EVERYDAY.

 

~~

 

I can't let this happen. How many innocent lives will they have to take a way till their satified!? I gotta find out before anything else happens...

 

"Taecyeon oppa." I called out as I walked down the stairs looking at his back for he was watching the TV sitting on the couch.

 

"Yea?" Taecyeon replied still focused on his show.

 

"How many...approximately how many people are living in that village?" I asked him while stting down next to him.

 

"What village?" Taecyeon replied cluelessly still focused on his show.

 

"The village that you are assigned to!" I tried to get his attention.

 

"Calm down..whats the big deal?" Taecyeon looked worridly at me. "Are you okay?" He asked again as he put his hand on my right cheek.

 

"I'm fine. Just answer," I replied pulling his hand away from my face. "Please."

 

"I don't know...10,000?" Taecyeon replied looking at the TV.

 

"10,000???  In that so called 'small' village??" Yoona exclaimed.

 

"Yea..." Taecyeon replied.

 

~~

 

"Bye honey! See you in two months!" Taecyeon yelled from his train seat window.

 

"Bye. Love you!" Yoona yelled

 

"love you too!" Taecyeon yelled back giving a wink.

 

"Remember. I will always love you no matter what!" Yoona mumbled to herself.

 

~~

 

Taeceyon arrived at the headquarters and right when he was about to the turn the doornob of the door he heard two people talking.

 

"Remember. We already got Ok Taecyeon to guide this siege. So all you need to do is make sure he does his job" One guy said.

 

"I got it. He will have to do it job anyway right? If not, his wife...*BAM* ...dead." Laughed the other.

 

Taecyeon was listening carefully. Anger fuming in him. He wanted to barge in and punch those two in the face until he heard more of their conversation.

 

"Of course. We even got the goverment to think that village is guiltly. So all we need to do is sit back and enjoy the show! I mean of course they wont admit something they didnt even do, and that leads to death...for ALL of them" Laughed the first person.

 

"Yea...wait so if this Ok Taecyeon does his job then I get promoted right?"

 

"Psh. Of course. And so will I!" the first bursted into laugher again.

 

Taecyeon decided to finally go in. However, he acted as he did not hear one thing. He NEEDS to protect Yoona. He can't live without her.

 

"Oh your here!" The guy said. "Nice to meet you. My name is Choi Seung Hyun. This is Lee Seungri. He will be your assistant for this mission."

 

"Nice to meet you. Ok Taecyeon-imida." Taecyeon bowed.

 

"Nope. You are now General Ok. Nice to meet you." Seung Hyun replied with a smirk.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I guess this might be two or three chapters. But anyway first one is up! Sorry to make TOP and Seungri bad...I LOVE THEM seriously...but I guess they just fit the job. HAHA...well I'm still not sure if this will turn out as a good or sad ending but...please look forward to it!

 

COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE!