Take my heart, Fix my tie

Take my heart, Fix my tie

“Here's your Ramen, Sir”

For the eleventh time that day Lee Jinki enters Choi Minho's office.

“Is there anything else that I could do for you?”

Jinki tries to put the best smile on his face despite the amount of annoyance that was surging through him at the moment.

He had always ogled at observed this person from afar. He would gawk stare just like the others, when the young CEO opens the door ever so smoothly, flaming charisma oozing out of his godly form as he walks past each of the employees without bothering to return any of the greetings that were thrown at him from every direction. He walked so elegantly with perfectly balanced movements, eyes always straight up ahead to where his office located. (Jinki was the complete opposite. What had was two left legs.) Once out of pure jealousy, he had thought of extending his leg just a bit to trip the guy over while he walked past his desk. Because really, Just who the hell did he think he was? He thought against it when he remembered, Right. He's the boss.

That was Jinki about two weeks ago. Now here he was working as the Personal Secretary of the exact same Choi Minho. He isn’t even sure just how exactly he got himself into this position. All he knows is that one day he was called to the office of the CEO and was promoted as his PS. It all occurred rather quickly.

It wasn't that bad at first. Jinki knew his co-workers envied him, especially the women who longed and longed for Minho to pass a glance their way when he passed by. And to be honest, Jinki quite liked that. But the best out of all was the immediate increase in the salary he received every month.

Though, working as Minho's PS was no easy job. Nowhere near easy, in fact. It wasn't that he had a lot of work to do. Not really. It was the fact that his boss never let him do his work in peace. Ever.

Choi Minho did not know how to make a cup of tea to save his life. A fact Jinki had come to realise within the first few hours he spent with the younger male.

Which is what brings our poor secretary to the current position.

The young CEO has coffee in one hand (which Jinki brought him not even fifteen minutes ago) and a small stack of papers in the other, his eyes focused and brows knitted tightly as he reads through it carefully. He does not spare a glance towards Jinki or the soup that he ordered him to get. He’s doing this on purpose, Jinki knows, and it’s starting to get on his very. Last. Nerve.

“Sir?”,when he doesn't get a reply, Jinki says impatiently, the feign smile on his face faltering away.

Minho turns his attention away from the papers (ing finally) and throws a stern gaze at the pissed off secretary in front of him, his brows still furrowed.

“I was asking if I could help you with anything else...”

Minho, finally seeming to comprehend what's been said to him, smoothly looks around the office. His big doe eyes searches all over the room to find something for his secretary to do and Jinki tries hard to suppress the urge to grit his teeth. It's like, he won't stop searching until he finds something. Jinki is slowly starting to regret ever asking that stupid question. But then Minho would have called him back in again in a few seconds any way. Because he just loved making Jinki's life miserable.

Minho's eyes eventually falls upon the slightly loosened tie he was wearing.

“Come here and fix my tie. I have a meeting right after lunch.”, he simply orders glancing briefly at Jinki while taking a sip from the cup, and goes back to examining through the papers that he held.

Jinki blinks thrice.

“I’m sorry, what?”, he blurts, because he didn't just hear Minho asking him to fix his tie when he had with two ing hands to ing fix it with. Just how impertinent can this guy get?

The CEO looks at him once more, dead in the eyes this time.

“Fix my tie.”, he repeats, and as if it justifies what he was commanding the other man to do, he shortly states, “Both my hands are equipped.”, holding up the papers and the cup.

Jinki thinks of writing a suicide note that stated this selfish of a CEO is the reason for his death, walking into a lamp post and ending his life. That way he could enter heaven in advance and escape this misery. This huge, enormous, incredibly absurd misery that was Choi Minho.

“You can p-put those stuff on the table and, erm, do it yourself?”, suggests Jinki beginning to nervously sway on his feet as he motions with his hands. “R-Right Sir?” He adds with a smile and distantly hopes that will break the ice.

Minho's head slowly, very dangerously slowly, rises. Jinki quickly averts his eyes from him and keeps them on the floor, trying to hide how lessly scared he was. He hears footsteps nearing closer and the sheer panic on his face becomes more than obvious. He decides for now it's better to fix his eyes on the other's expensive shoes. Ah, look they're shining.

They stand there like that for a while, and Jinki feels like the clock is ticking slower than it normally does and the room has suddenly grown a lot hotter than before. That could perhaps explain why his boss's close proximity was bothering him way more that it really should. He squirms under the taller male’s fixated gaze, his cheeks beginning to redden.

“Listen Jinki,” begins Minho slowly when he thought he has flustered the man enough, “I am your boss. I pay you to do as I tell you. When I tell you to go, you go. When I tell you to stay, you stay. And when I tell you to fix my tie Jinki,” he voice turning extremely deep and chilling at once against Jinki's ear as he leans in, “you do so. Do you understand?”

Jinki realises that he has forgotten to breathe. He doesn't know if he can do it with the other man standing so close to him. He inhales slowly, gulps and nods, his cheek lightly brushing against Minho's brown locks and the scent of his cologne sending him to dizzying heights.

“I can't hear you.” Jinki can hear the smirk in that voice very clearly. It makes his fist curl.

This bastard.

“I understand, Sir.” He catches the mild tremble in his own voice.

“Good.” With a smug smile the CEO pulls away and holds his chin up. “Now fix the tie for me.”

Jinki swallows and dares to glance at Minho’s eyes for two brief seconds before he brings up his sweaty hands to adjust the tie of the slightly taller boss. The man's amused eyes are leering into him while he fiddles with the stupid tie and attempts hard to stop his fingers from shaking violently. Awkward is not the word he would prefer to use to describe the situation. Horrifying would be more like it.

When he's at last finished, he is offered a satisfying smile from his boss as he leans forward once more.

“Thank you. Jinki”

Jinki is certain that Minho's lips placed a wet peck on his cheek. He is so very certain. He can hear his heart in his ears.

“Err..” , what was he about to say? “Th-then I-I'll-I'll-I'll just go now.”

Words starts plunging out of his mouth as he struggles with the door blushing profusely, stumbling here and there and embarrassing himself as much as he can in every way possible.

Once coming out of the office, he breathes in and out a few times trying to relax his frantic heart down. The funny, tingly feeling in his stomach is not going away either. Jinki wants it to.

His bottom doesn't quite meat the surface of his chair before the phone rings once again.

“Jinki, come in for a sec.”

The frustrated secretary makes a constipated face and bangs his head on the keyboard for a good two times. The professional fake smile is back on his face before he opens the door of the CEO's office once more. He's pretty sure he's burning lots of calories just with this activity. With much difficulty he wipes the signs of nervousness off his face and lifts his gaze to look at the other.

And melts. Minho is in an attempt to cool down his soup by blowing on it. It's really kind of adorable.

“Yes Sir?”

His boss looks up and smiles warmly. It's endearing.

“Feed me Ramen.”

Jinki doesn’t mind. Not at all.