Typical school day

My awesome best friend

 

Tiffany ran through the front gates. "Please, please bell just don't ring, please" she begged as she ran through the office. She finally made it to class and put her hand on the handle, then the bell rang.
"No, no, damn it!" moaned Tiffany "well I am going to get a detention either way".
Tiffany turned and walked away, she walked around the school grounds for a while "well this is boring" she said to herself. She went and sat under the big tree on the field, her favorite place. She shut her eyes and leaned against the tree. She was about to fall asleep when she heard some one crying. She looked around, but could see no one, "huh, am I going crazy?" she said aloud. 
"No you are not". Tiffany stood up and walked around the tree, on the other side of the tree there was a girl curled up in a ball crying. "What's wrong?" asked Tiffany (secretly hoping the girl would say nothing so that Tiffany could slowly back away).
"Well, since you asked" began the girl. Tiffany sighed and sat down.
"My boy friend, I just caught him cheating on me" said the girl wiping her face.
"Well, then why are you crying?" asked Tiffany looking confused.
"Huh?" 
"Why cry over some one who doesn't deserve any thing from you, especially not some thing as precious as tears" said Tiffany still looking confused.
The girl looked at Tiffany with her head tilted a bit "are you saying I shouldn't cry?" she asked.
"Well yeah, he just ain't worth it, besides your really pretty, why don't you get yourself a boy friend and rub it in his face" said Tiffany looking evil.
The girl laughed, "I am Sunny, by the way" she said kindly putting her hand out.
"I am the one and only, aww who am I kidding, I am just plain old Tiffany" said Tiffany shaking Sunny's hand.
"So why didn't you go to class?" asked Sunny.
"I was late, since I was already destined to get a detention I just though, what the heck" said Tiffany shrugging her shoulders. 
"Yo!". Tiffany turned around to see a boy coming there way. Tiffany and Sunny quickly stood up.
"Who are you?" asked Tiffany "and where did you come from?" she asked looking confused "I am sure there isn't a gate across the field".
"I am Lee HyukJae, but you can call my EunHyuk" he said taking his cap off and bowing his head down "oh, and I just cut through some one's back yard" he said casually.
Tiffany's eyes widened. "I am Sunny" said Sunny putting her hand out. EunHyuk shook her hand.
"Tiffany, thank you for helping me out, I will see you later" said Sunny walking away.
"See yah" said Tiffany with a small smile.
Tiffany went back and sat where she was sitting, before the 'Sunny situation', and closed her eyes. 
"What are you doing, oii" said EunHyuk with his 'cool' voice.
"Nothing" said Tiffany "if you sit with me, then we can both do nothing".
EunHyuk laughed a little bit "I would rather do some thing" he said sounding so charming it gave Tiffany a jolt in her heart.
"Why do you talk like that?" asked Tiffany, keeping her eyes shut.
"Talk like what?" he said casually.
"Oh, never mind" she said quietly.
"Do you want to come and do some thing, with me?" asked EunHyuk.
Tiffany let out a chuckle (trying to seem 'cool') "you don't know what I find entertaining".
"Well no I don't" said EunHyuk sounding really confused (which made Tiffany want to hug him)
"Be my friend" blurted out Tiffany.
"Wow, your straight forward" said EunHyuk sounding a little bit happy.
"I know" said Tiffany (still trying to sound 'cool')
"Sure I will be your friend, but only if you come do some thing with me" said EunHyuk in a slightly higher tone of voice.
"Okay what?" questioned Tiffany while slowly getting up.
"Come" he said while walking slowly. Tiffany stood straight and stretched abit while yawning.
"Are you coming or what" called out EunHyuk.
"I am, I am" she said quickly catching up with him.
They were walking around the school grounds "where are we going?" she asked. 
"Be patient" said EunHyuk leading her to, God know's where.
"Here" he said stopping completely. Tiffany didn't hear him and kept on walking.
"Tiffany, you idiot!" called out EunHyuk.
Tiffany turned slowly and there it was, two students making out behind the girls toilets. Tiffany was about to scream but EunHyuk quickly covered and pulled her back.
"We would've been killed if they had seen us" said EunHyuk looking around as if he had just stolen some thing and didn't want to get caught.
"What, I mean is this what your 'some thing' was?" asked Tiffany looking confused.
"Well; no" said EunHyuk shaking his head. He took off his back pack and put his hand in and pulled out a water balloon "this is what my 'some thing' is" he said with an evil smirk.
"What should we do with those?" asked Tiffany looking confused.
"Throw them at those two" said EunHyuk pulling out another water balloon 
"I don't know" said Tiffany looking scared. 
"Come on Tiffany, this is what fun is all about" he said passing her two "just throw, and run".
Tiffany held the two water balloons in her hands and breathed in deeply. "Okay, I will do it" she said feeling her heart race out of control. 
"Okay" said EunHyuk pulling two more out and then putting his bag on the floor "throw them, then run!".
"Got it!" said Tiffany nervously.
EunHyuk smiled at her and she smiled back "1.2.3, go!" said EunHyuk. They both ran up and threw their water balloons, and then they ran off, as EunHyuk was running he realized he had left his bag behind but there was no turning back now. 
Tiffany fell to her knees as she reached the other side of the field.
"That; was, fun, aye" said EunHyuk sounding a little bit scared.
"Yeah it was kind of fun, I mean the running part, and how I felt as if I had just killed some one" said Tiffany lying back on the grass.
EunHyuk lay back "I bet you, I am going to get a months detention" said EunHyuk sounding stressed.
"But they didn't see us" said Tiffany sitting up.
"No they didn't, but I forgot to grab my bag, and it's still there, they will take it to the principal" said EunHyuk in a sad tone of voice.
"Why did you want to throw water balloons at him?" asked Tiffany.
"What do you mean?" asked EunHyuk.
"You looked really happy when we threw the water balloons, do you know him or some thing?" she asked.
EunHyuk sighed "well no, and yes" said EunHyuk sitting up slowly.
"What's wrong you sound really sad" said Tiffany sounding sad herself.
"He, he, well, I don't know him, but I know the girl" said EunHyuk lowering his voice.
"Who is she?" asked Tiffany.
"She is, my ex, my ex girl friend"
Tiffany all of a sudden felt very awkward, "oh, I am sorry" she said looking away.
"I wanted to get revenge" said EunHyuk "but now, they are going to send me to detention".
"Not if I can help it" said Tiffany standing up and stretching out a bit.
"What, Tiffany, what the hell are you talking about?" asked EunHyuk sounding worried.
"I will sort it out" said Tiffany slowly walking away.
"Tiffany we just met, why are you acting as if we have been best friends for years, don't stick up for me, don't try and get me out of trouble, you don't even know me" said EunHyuk sounding annoyed.
"So.." said Tiffany with her back to him "I helped Sunny, just before, did I know her?" she said calmly "I would help any one that was in trouble or stressed, that's just who I am"
EunHyuk sighed, and Tiffany walked off. "She's a stubborn one" said EunHyuk quietly.
 
Tiffany walked back to where EunHyuk's bag was, and there he was, the idiot that just got soaked, he was rummaging through EunHyuk's bag and so was the girl. Tiffany cleared , and with that the boy and girl both looked up at her. "What!" said the boy looking confused.
"Great, they don't know it was me" thought Tiffany.
"That's my bag" said Tiffany with her hand out.
"There is a packet of water balloons in here" said the boy "so, it was you!" he said angrily.
"Yeah it was me" she said calmly snatching the bag off him.
"I am telling" said the boy and he turned and ran. 
Tiffany sighed "this " she muttered a loud.
"Why did you lie?" asked the girl.
"What do you mean" said Tiffany playing dumb.
"That bag, it's EunHyuk's, why are you saying it is yours?" asked the girl.
"Because I don't want EunHyuk to get in trouble" said Tiffany giving her the death glare.
"Your very kind" she said while bowing her head down a bit.
"Thanks?" said Tiffany looking confused.
"I deserved those water balloons, I was going out with EunHyuk and making out with, well, I was seeing both of them at the same time, that's why I think I deserved this" said the girl looking down with guilty eyes.
"I have only known EunHyuk five minutes, but I know that he is inlove with you" said Tiffany 
The girl sighed "I know" she said quietly.
"Then, why, why did you go out with him and that other guy" said Tiffany sounding angry.
"Because, I loved both of them" 
"You disgust me!" said Tiffany angrily "the reason why I am going to take EunHyuk's punishment, is because I want him to have his revenge and I do not want him to sit in detention every day and be reminded of you, he deserves better, heck even that other guy deserves better!" said Tiffany angrily.
"You don't understand, I did, I truly did love both of them and I think I still do" said the girl looking down at her shoes.
Tiffany sighed "it's girls like you that I hate" she said rolling her eyes.
"I am Hyoyeon, by the way" said the girl with her hand out.
"And I am.....not giving you the time of day" said Tiffany and she walked away from Hyoyeon. 
Tiffany was scared, but she didn't show it, she walked across the field and found EunHyuk lying there staring at the clouds. "EunHyuk" she said quietly.
He quickly sat up "are you okay, did they see you, what happened?" he said anxiously.
"I saw them, we spoke, and that dude is going to tell the principal that it was me that did the water balloons" said Tiffany calmly.
"No, No, I will go tell them it was me" said EunHyuk quickly standing up.
"Sit down" said Tiffany pushing him down "I am sorry about your ex and the whole situation" she said sounding stressed.
"You, sorry?" EunHyuk's eyes widened.
"I am" said Tiffany looking down.
"I am sorry!" said EunHyuk while standing up "I am going to smash Siwon!" he yelled.
"EunHyuk, he is tall and he looks very strong, I don't think you should go there" said Tiffany sounding sad.
"I am going to tell them it was me" said EunHyuk. EunHyuk went to walk away but Tiffany grabbed his wrist. He turned and looked at her, "what?" he said looking confused.
Tiffany was staring at the ground "I know how you feel" said Tiffany "you are inlove with her" she said quietly. EunHyuk sighed. "I am your friend now, I do not want you to be reminded of her every day".
"I won't be" said EunHyuk trying to sound truthful.
"Yes you will be" said Tiffany "you will be in detention every day thinking 'how could she do this to me' and getting more and  more stressed, I will do the detentions okay, I have done plenty of detentions before I am used to them".
EunHyuk sighed loudly "Are you...I don't..."
"I am sure" said Tiffany seriously.
"Stuff being friends, let's be best friends" said EunHyuk 
Tiffany smiled "I have no friends, so your my best friend and my only friend" she said quietly.
"Same with me" said EunHyuk.
"The two loners aye" laughed Tiffany.
"I owe you and I will be at your service every day until you get sick of me" said EunHyuk bowing right down to the earth.
"Get up, before some one sees". Tiffany looked up to see students walking around the school grounds. "Second class has started" said Tiffany sounding confused "did you even hear the bell ring?" she asked.
EunHyuk shook his head "I never go to class" he said shrugging his shoulders.
"Well, you can owe me back by coming to class from now on" said Tiffany with her thumb up.
EunHyuk sighed "how did you know I was in your class?" asked EunHyuk.
"I just remembered the teacher did mention some thing about removing EunHyuk from the roll, I guess your him" said Tiffany laughing a bit.
EunHyuk laughed "she better let me in class". 
 
 
They both walked into class, all eyes turned and were on them. Tiffany felt her heart racing. 
"Tiffany" said the teacher with a serious look on her face.
"Yes.." said Tiffany sounding scared.
"The principal is looking for you, has been for the past twenty minutes" said the teacher looking disappointed in Tiffany.
Tiffany turned and walked out of class, and EunHyuk walked out too.
"You don't have to come" said Tiffany sounding really scared "I am just fi-f-fi-fine".
"I know you are not" said EunHyuk calmly "I will wait out side his office for you, okay?"
"Only if you want" said Tiffany quietly.
They made it to the office, EunHyuk sat on the chair. "Fighting!" he said quietly as Tiffany knocked on the principal's office door. "COME IN!!" yelled the principal, which gave Tiffany a fright. She walked in and shut the door. "Tiffany. how nice of you to join us". Tiffany slowly turned to see Siwon siting on the chair across from the principal. "Sit!" yelled the principal. Tiffany ran and sat down.
"So you threw water balloons at Siwon and Hyoyeon" said the principal angrily.
"Yes" said Tiffany sounding rather calm.
"Are you not worried that you will now have to face a whole month of detentions" said the principal sounding angry that she wasn't scared.
The real question is Sir" began Tiffany with a big grin spreading on her face "what was Hyoyeon and Siwon doing out of class in  the first place?".
The principal looked down and then across at Siwon "she does have a point" said the principal looking confused "why were you not in class Siwon?" asked the principal.
"Uhmm, Hyoyeon, uhm, she hurt her knee so I was just helping her and uhm then out of no where water balloons hit us" lied Siwon.
Tiffany laughed, "that story is a great one Siwon, but tell me has Hyoyeon been 'hurting her knee' every morning?" questioned Tiffany.
"No?" said Siwon looking confused.
"Sir" said Tiffany to the principal "could you please check Siwon's roll attendance"
The principal didn't like being told what to do, but he was actually interested in this so he did what Tiffany asked of him. "Wait, what is this?" asked the principal.
"What, Sir" said Siwon looking nervous.
"It says here that you have been absent every morning for the past two months" said the prinicble while scrolling down his screen "and there was no explanation given on any of the classes you missed, I will check Hyoyeon Kim" said the principal while typing in her name "she has been away at the same times as you, but every time she has had a written note from her mum, so really, you, Siwon have missed two months classes and you have not given a note by your parents or any thing".
"What does that mean for me, Sir?" questioned Siwon sounding defeated.
"It means, I have to place you on detention also" said the principal sounding kind of shocked.
"Awww.....for how long?" questioned Siwon.
"Two months" said the principal typing away at his computer.
Tiffany stretched her arms out and a big grin was spreading on her face. Siwon glared at her which made Tiffany smile even wider. 
"You know what" said the principal sounding as if he wanted to laugh.
"What??" said Siwon angrily.
"All the naughty students have gone on a two month camping trip, so you two are going to be in detention every day for a month all by yourselves" laughed the principal. Tiffany turned and looked at Siwon "I have to put up with this nark for a whole month" she said sounding grossed out.
"I have to put up with this weirdo who water bombs strangers for a month" said Siwon looking annoyed.
"Shut-up you two, or I will make it four months" laughed the principal.
Tiffany looked down "why did I have to open my mouth" she thought to herself.
"So go to the detention room this afternoon, Mr Hall will check up on you guys every ten minutes so you better be there" said the principal waving his hand back and forth as to say "get out of my office now". Tiffany stood up and pushed straight past Siwon and walked out of the principal's office, she was so annoyed that she forgot EunHyuk was siting there and she walked straight past. EunHyuk had his  eyes shut and was leaning on his right arm. Siwon walked out of the principal's office to see EunHyuk siting there. "Oii!" he said loudly trying to get EunHyuk to wake up "YAH!" he yelled.
"Shhhhhh..." hushed the office lady.
"EunHyuk wake up!" said Siwon angrily.
"Hyoyeon...." muttered EunHyuk. Siwon stepped back. "Hyoyeon...Hyoyeon" he muttered under his breathe.
"EunHyuk wake up!" yelled Siwon.
"Shhhhhhh......" hushed the office lady.
"I.. I... love you" mumbled EunHyuk. Siwon stepped back and then quickly walked away.