He is My Destiny

He is My Destiny

Jung Hee Rin’s Pov...

“Why do he always do this to me?”I asked Soo Hyun.

“I love him but he alwas hurt me.Two years of couple but i never feel  the happiness.”i said it to him.

“Be patient Hee Rin,Love is pain but you will deserve the sweetness later.”Soo Hyun comfort me.

“When oppa?I have wait and be patient for 2 years.”I said it to him and i almost cry.

He touch my face and said,”someday.”

I just nodded.

                                  -----------------------------------------------------------

Soo Hyun’s Pov..

“Until when you wanna keep your feeling from her?”Hoon asked me strictly.

“I think i won’t tell her.”I answer him.

“But you know that she is suffering from having relationship with her boyfriend.Why don’t you just confess your love to her?Who knows if she will accept you and dump him.”Said Hoon.

“But the one that she love is him,not me.There is no point if she couple with me but she don’t love me.”I said it to him and he just shook his head.

“It is all up to you.i just can help by giving advice.”Said Hoon while walked to his room.

I just can sighed on that time.

                                           ---------------------------------------------------

2 Months Later...
Hee Rin’s Pov...

“Get lost from My life!I don’t need you!”Zico shouted at me.

“What is the problem.Why suddenly you are angry with me?”I tried to ask him softly.

“Nothing,i just hate you.i don’t need you anymore.”said Zico.

That word seems like a thunder sound that made me shocked on that time.

“What did you mean?”I asked him while controling my anger and tears.

“Do you think that i couple with you cause i love you?Ha..ha..ha...I NEVER LOVE YOU!!I just couple with you for fun and just to win from betting.My friends said if i can be in a relationship with you for at least two year,then i can take all of those betting money.Hahaha...”Zico made an evil laugh.

I really can’t take it,i almost slap him but a hand suddenly stop me from doing it.i turned my face to the owner and i can see Soo Hyun oppa is there and i don’t know since when he was there.

“You shouldn’t slap him Hee Rin.”Said Soo Hyun oppa while smiling.

“But why?”I asked him.

Soo Hyun just smiled and looked at Zico.

“Because he deserve this...”Suddenly Soo Hyun oppa punched him many times.

I was shocked and after a few seconds only i stopped him.

“Oppa..Stop it..”I hold his hand which is red on that time and i can see blood was coming out from Zico’s nose and mouth.

“You are lucky cause she stop me,if not..Don’t ever think to that you can see tomorrow.”Said Soo Hyun oppa while walked away.

I just follow him and leave Zico there.i don’t know why but i feel like not helping him is better than helping him.He hurt me too much.My heart broken into a pieces on that time.I can feel that all that i feel is hate.

                                      ---------------------------------------------------

5 Months Later...
Hee Rin’s Pov..

I tottaly forget Zico already.The last news that i heard about him was a day after he got punched from Soo Hyun oppa,i heard that a people who walked at that place saw him and sent him to hospital.But when they asked him who did it,he don’t dare to say who and why.He was shy to tell everything.

“AH!!I shouldn’t think about him already.”I shut down my laptop and walked out from my room.

I am going to meet Soo Hyun oppa tonight.He told me that he got something to tell me.I drove my car to a restaurant.After i reach there,i  walked in to the reastaurant and tried to find him.After i saw him,i walked to his place and with his gentle character,he treated me nicely on that night.After we finish eating,suddenly a waiter came to our place and gave me a big bunch of roses.

“For me?”i asked the waiter.

He nodded and when i looked at Soo hyun oppa,he was kneeling down with a small red box in his hand.

“Jung Hee Rin,would you like to be the girl who will take care of me now and forever?”Soo Hyun oppa’s word made me speechless,i was shocked.

“Would you marry me?”He asked me again.

Tears was coming out from my eyes,i was touched.i never expect that he love me.he is the only one who always be by my side when i am sad and happy,he always take care of me.For me,i am the luckiest girl in the world to have him as my husband.Slowly i nodded and he scream happily and straightly hugged me tightly.Everyone who was there clap their hands for us,some of them greet us congratulation.That is the happiest day ever for me,i never expect that he is my destiny.i will make sure that i will take care of him forever and i will also love him forever

 

                                           -----------------The End-----------------------