Bad things

Super Guys- Korean dream

The days went, the two boys  filled with together more time. Meanwhile, Kyu tried to think of what will to do, that the other boy get inclusion like trainee in the records. He wanted so much, that  Wook also can to go there. When he told for Wook, what is his plan, Wook also liked this idea and he also wanted better all this. He felt, his biggest dream comes true, if he added to the records. After the dance classes, they always starts off homeward together, and Kyu sometimes took the boy on his flat, that they can to practice. Meanwhile Wook to interrogated Kyu with excitement, what is the life when you are like a trainee. Kyu told he, it's good, but so hard too. Waking up early, dance classes, sing classes and more... Wook didn't understand, Kyu why not live in a dorm like another star-seedlings, and why go a special dance class. Kyu laughed, and elucidate: in his records there not mandatory the dorm, if someone can to go in there always. Because there is his flat, Kyu petitioned, don't have to live in the dorm. The dance school: not necessary to go a special class, but he want to develop his dance knowledge, therefore he undertook this. Wook wondered, he didn't knew how can to be so much time for this boy.
Once, on a nice day, they don't went to Kyu's flat, but to Wook's and his family's flat. Nobody not was there, they enjoyed it, laughed a lot, but later, when KyuSung wanted to go his home, Wook's father get home. The man don't liked Kyu and his presence, he think, his son and the another boy are together too much time. Didn't allow, the boys says goodbye each other. Wook and his father shouted, Wook closeted in his room.  He cried. Hurt him. He couldn't calm down, just after lot of time, but when he was okay, called Kyu because he wanted apologize.
This isn't wast the worst. After a few days Wook got a call from his friend, who went to China with his family, and the boy told to Wook, he will not go to back to Korea, already he will live in China. Wook couldn't comprehend, a world collapsed in him. Waiting back his only friend, but he not will come...no longer. Just cried when he remember to Hee Sung. Ever since he knew his hyung, he was the only who knew almost all secret about him. They really could to talk together and both boys's interest was same. Hee didn't know only his biggest secret, but know all other. And now... seems, he will not see Hee maybe never in this life. Wook felt, his only consolation is just Kyu Sung.
After, when Wook knew the bad news, he meeting with Kyu, who went to home from a sing class. Kyu invited the boy to a tea. While they drinking theirs tea, Wook told all. Kyu consoled him again. This is not annoyed him, he loved to care about Wook.
- Cheer up, Wookie. - said Kyu quietly. He knelt in front of Wook. - Just you should trust, and you will see again. Hey, - he catch the boy's chin and lifted his head - look at me, please.
Wook obeyed, slowly he glanced for Kyu. Kyu with a smile in his face, stood and sat next to Wook.
- Beleive me, that you can trust me. Whatever you can tell me. If you have a bad day or happen something good... Or, which girl who you like. I will listen to everything. And if you need help, I will help.
Wook wanted to say "thank you", but not was power to him. "Why so nice with me?"
- I would like, if you can be happy. Because... when you smile, so... - but Kyu stopped. It seemed almost said something, what rather should not have been. - Far better, if someone smile, Wook.
Gingerly moved his arm over the boy's shoulder and hugged him. For Wook this was a strange feeling, but somehow couldn't deal with this. "Maybe... I will not be happy... never. Even if... Kyu... Why are you doing this with me?"