Character

One Word

Heechul could only glare at the woman in front of him who was currently laughing like there was no tomorrow. “Yah! You are not supposed to laugh at your oppa like that!”

“I’m so sorry, oppa. It’s just that…” Unable to finish her sentence, Sooyoung could only laugh once again.

He made a face at her as they headed to the practice room where everyone else was. “What’s so funny about what I just said?”

“You’re seriously going to do a Lady Gaga impersonation next?” The shikshin snickered.

“What’s so wrong with Lady Gaga? She’s very influential and not to mention, it’s going to be very entertaining to watch me be her.” A childish pout made its way to his lips. “Enlighten me, oh wise impersonator. What would be better?”

Sooyoung shook her head. “There’s really nothing wrong with Lady Gaga, oppa. I have to agree with you that I’m sure it’ll be entertaining to watch Lady Hee onstage.”

“I don’t get it…”

“Well, oppa. If you’re doing it to entertain the fans, go ahead with it. But if you’re doing it just to get Sica notice you, it’s better that you be just the way you are.” She winked. “Your impersonations make her laugh though.”

Heechul stayed frozen as she went inside the practice room without him. “How did she know that?”

That girl and her ability to read minds and hearts will be the death of him. He just knew it.