KhunRi's Shooting... ^_^

KhunRi's Moment... ^^

“Yuri! There is a new assignment for you!” SNSD’s manager beamed and announced. “Oh? Really? What is it?” Yuri asked excitedly.

“You’re chosen to film an advertisement with Nichkhun from 2PM. Both of you were specially requested by the advertising company as they’re satisfactory with the compatibility of you and Nichkhun in the CABI shooting.”

The colour drained from Yuri’s face. She was still not yet prepared to see any of the guys ever since their teasing at the party. To make things worse, Yuri did some research and had read some stories of herself and the guys in asianfanfics. She tried to reject the offer but it had already decided by the company.

The next day, Yuri reported for her assignment at one of the renowned country club. She was told to meet the crew at the swimming pool which she found it odd and wondered what kind of advertisement was she engaged in. Her manager did not bother to fill in her with any information.

By the time Yuri reached her destination, the crew and Nichkhun were already there waiting for her. Yuri bowed and apologised for her delay which the crew merely smiled and waved it off. One middle-aged lady came forward and led Yuri to the dressing room.

Yuri was shocked to know that she was required to film a swimming suit advertisement. She stared unbelievingly at the one-piece conservative turquoise swimming costume hanging at the door hook. Yuri shook her head and bit her lips lightly. She knew that this would not be the only costume that she was required to wear. She could not bring herself to think of more revealing suits that she had to wear and posed with the Thai Prince later.

Nonetheless, Yuri emerged from the dressing room minutes later. Thank god that most of the crew were female which were considered as miracle for her. The country club was solely reserved by the advertising company for the shooting that day. Hence, not much people were around.

Yuri was very shy and self-conscious. She dared not look at Nichkhun who was staring intently at her. Like Yuri, Nichkhun had also changed into a matching one-piece conservative turquoise swimming suit.

The director instructed them to stand at the first step in the pool with Nichkhun’s arm around Yuri waist and Yuri’s arms encircling Nichkhun’s neck. Yuri tried to get into position despite her reddened face but her awkward hands were hesitant to put on Nichkhun’s shoulders. As if sensing her awkwardness, Nichkhun smiled at Yuri and guided her arms to encircle his neck naturally. Yuri looked up to smile thankfully at Nichkhun.

“Cool! This is a great picture!” The director shouted happily. “The female lead looks shyly at the male lead! Fabulous! That was the scenario I wanted! Thank you, Nichkhun and Yuri, please proceed to change into the next suits!”

Nichkhun and Yuri grinned at each other. The first photo was already taken without their knowledge. This lessened the awkwardness around them. Before Yuri left for the dressing room, Nichkhun took hold of Yuri’s left wrist. This made Yuri turned around and looked at him questioningly. Nichkhun rubbed his neck and bowed. “Yuri, I’m sorry for teasing you that day. I still feel bad for causing you to faint that day…”

“You’re forgiven…” Yuri smiled and gave a peck on Nichkhun’s cheek before walking briskly towards the changing room with a reddened face. Nichkhun touched his cheek and smiled as if trying to savour the moment.

The next few groups of photo shoots were as if trying to test the patience and tolerance of Nichkhun. Yuri’s swimming suits were getting more and more revealing and ier. Nichkhun could hardly control his thumping heart from beating in an extreme fast pace.

Finally, the couple came to the last shot. Nichkhun nearly got a nosebleed when he saw Yuri cladding in a black bikinis. And the worst was the director asked them to step into the waist deep pool to take the last photo. Nichkhun was instructed to hug Yuri from the back whereas Yuri would turn slightly back to look seductively into Nichkhun’s eyes. It was almost too much for Nichkhun to bear when he saw Yuri’s tempting look. It seemed that minutes had passed but the duo did not hear any further instruction from the director. Nichkhun could not control himself anymore. He bent down and kissed Yuri. It was then the director jumped up in joy. “Finally, I was waiting for that moment! Thank you guys! That’s all for today! Guys, please pack up. As for Nichkhun and Yuri, thank you for the wonderful performance today! Bye!”

The crew was quick to pack away their things and scampered away, leaving the dumbfounded couple in the pool. Seconds passed before the duo laughed at each other. Nichkhun put his right hand on Yuri’s back, guiding her to the changing room.

Yuri came out from the changing room and was surprised to see Nichkhun still waiting for her. “Come on, Yuri, I’ll give you a ride back…”

On the way to SNSD’s dorm, the silence in the car was deafening. At last, Nichkhun pluck up his courage and confessed. “Yuri, I had actually fallen in love with you during the CABI shooting… However, I was prevented from confessing to you as I was engaged in WGM with Victoria from f(x)…. Erm… I’m now… wanting to ask you… whether you will be my girlfriend?”

Nichkhun was already blushing hard by the end of his confession. He kept his eyes straight on the road, for fear of seeing the rejection in Yuri’s eyes. However, he calmed down when Yuri clasped his hand and replied “Yes…”

Nichkhun turned to look at Yuri’s blushing face and grinned broadly…