Take Care Of My GirlFriend

Collection of ONESHOTS (CLOSED)

Note to myworldyura : The poster hehe ^^ Just enjoy the oneshot xP

Sorry if Yoo Ra is not really boyish!^^

Sorry if the story a little bit ^^

Enjoy! XD thanks for requesting! ^^

 

 

Yoo Ra is sitting in her bed, reading a magazine. Then someone knocked her door.

“Yoo Ra! Open your door!”

“That must be my brother, Key.” Yoo Ra said to herself. She opened her bedroom’s door.

“What!?” said Yoo Ra to his brother. 

“Your friend is calling you outside!” said Key. Yoo Ra nodded and ran to outside.

Yoo Ra opened her door. It was her friend, Minho.

“Hey sis, what’s up!” said Minho.

“Nothing... What do you want to do here huh!?” laughed YooRa.

“Aww. That’s too harsh...” Minho said and he pouted.

YooRa laughed. “Aww, joking man!” she laughed again. Minho pouted again.

“Let’s go to that cafe!” said Minho. YooRa nodded.

 

In The Cafe

 

“Minho, I’m going to order some food first, you just go away, okay?” said Yoora. Minho pinched her. “Just joking!  Go sit there!” YooRa laughed and winked.

After ordering food, suddenly YooRa’s food fell.

“Oh gosh, what to do!” said YooRa. Suddenly someone picked her food for her.

“Ah... Mianhae! You don’t need to do that...” said YooRa.

“It’s okay!” said that man, looking at YooRa. “Who’s your name?” asked that man.

“I’m Yoo... Yoo... YooRa!” said YooRa to him. “you?”

That man smiled and nodded. “I’m GiKwang.” Said Gikwang. YooRa nodded.  Then YooRa went to Minho’s sit.

“YooRa! What did you just do!” said Minho.

“Do what?” YooRa said, innocently.

“With that guy~” Minho pointed at someone. YooRa turned around. Minho was pointed at GikWang!

“No... He just helped me!” YooRa said. Her face was red.

“Oh... Nothing more???” Minho winked to her. YooRa pouted and pinched her. Her face was still blushing.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-At night-

 

“Huh, I’m tired~” said YooRa. Key, her brother laughed. “What’s so funny!?” YooRa rolled her eyes.

“Nothing~” said Key. “Eh, do you know we have a new neighbour!?” said Key. Yoora shakes her head. “There’s a new neighbour moved from somewhere to the next house. His name is...” Key stopped for a while.

“Who?” YooRa said while eating burger.

“GiKwang!” said his brother.

“GIKWANG!!???????????????” YooRa shouted.

 

YooRa’s POV

 

“Who?” I said while eating burger. My oppa just told me that we’re having new neighbour.

“Gikwang!” said my brother.

“GIKWANG!!!!!!!!!!!!??????????????” I shouted.

“What? He’s your boyfriend?” my brother said, laughing. I pinched him. “aww~~~” he said, acting like he’s a girl. I glared at him. Gosh, he’s annoying.

After finished eating my burger, I went to my room and opened my window. Then I saw someone outside. It was – GiKwang! Omo!

“Hello!” said GikWang. I closed my window. Then close my curtain and then sleep~

 

The Next Day

 

I went to the shop, buying some food for breakfast~ Aww my brother is too lazy T__T , then I met someone.

“Hello!” he said.

“Sorry I don’t know who are you.” I said to him. He laughed. “What’s so funny!? It isn’t funny at all.” I said.

“Haha, you’re funny. Umm my name is Yoseob, you?” said that man.

“I’m Yoo Ra.” I said. He nodded and smiled.

Then I bought some food, and went home.

“Why so late!?” shouted Key oppa.

“Aish, if you’re hungry just eat anything in the refrigerator~” I said to him. He laughed.

 

-End of Yoo Ra’s POV-

 

GiKwang is sitting in front of his house, reading magazine. Then someone disturbed him.

“Yo!” someone poked him from behind. GiKwang turned around.

“Oh, yo YoSeob!” said GiKwang. “What’s up?” GiKwang asked him.

Yoseob smiled. “I fall in love with someone today!” he said.

“Who!?” asked GikWang.

“Secret...” YoSeob winked.

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yoora went to park, with her friend, Minho.

“Hey! Let’s play bicycle!” said YooRa.

“Okay!” Minho said. Then Minho’s phone rang.  “I’ll answer my phone first~” said Mino. YooRa smiled and nodded.

3 minutes later...

“YooRa!” Minho called her.

“Yes?” YooRa said while she’s eating an ice-cream.

“My mother is calling me! I got to go! Bye~” said Minho, leaving her.

“Awh, how dare he leave me alone?” YooRa sighed.

Then YooRa walked in the park alone, until someone approached her.

“Hey, let’s go cycling together!” said GiKwang. The YoSeob disturbed them.

“I WANNA JOIN TOO!” said YoSeob. GiKwang rolled his eyes.

 

“Kay, let’s join!” said YooRa.

They went cycling together, cafe together and shopping together. Until 7.00 PM, they were so exhausted after shopping so they use bus to go home.

“Ahh~ finally~ it’s so fun to hang out with you guys!” said YooRa when she reached inside the bus.

“Yeah, we should do this often!” said YooSeob.

“Okkie~” YooRa winked cutely.

They went sat at the back seats. First, YoSeob put his head on YooRa’s shoulder and sleep. Then YooRa do the same to GikWang.

GiKwang stared at YooRa. Then he looked at the window, looking at YooRa’s shadow.

“I love you...” he whispered to himself.

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

One week later...

YooRa went out from her house, knocking at Minho’s house. But then Minho’s maid told her something.

“Minho and his family have an emergency that his family will move to Busan for some months...” said Minho’s maid.

YooRa nodded. “Ohh... When will they come back?” asked YooRa.

“I don’t know...” said Minho’s maid. YooRa nodded again.  

YooRa walked to the park near her house. Then she saw someone familiar. GiKwang!

“Hey wat’cha doing?” said YooRa.

“Oh, I just walking at the park, today’s weather is awesome, isn’t it!?” asked GikWang. YooRa nodded. Then YoSeob comes disturbed them.

“Hey all!” said YooSeob.

“Yo!” said YooRa. “I’m going to buy an ice-cream for you guys~” said YooRa again. GikWang and YooSeob nodded. Then YooRa went to an ice-cream stalls.

“Hey GikWang!” said YoSeob.

“What!?” GikWang looked at him.

“You like YooRa too, huh!?”

“Yes, why!?”

“Backoff, she’s mine!”

“Stop dreaming!”

Then YooSeob punched GiKwang’s stomach. “STOP FLIRTING WITH YOORA, KAY?” said YooSeob.

Then GiKwang pushed YooSeob. “YOORA IS NOT YOURS!”

Then YooRa came and noticed what just happened.

“HEY YOU GUYS! WHAT HAPPEN! STOP FIGHTING!” YooRa shouted.

“YooRa~”  said GikWang.

“YOORA! CHOOSE ME OR GIKWANG!?” YooSeob shouted.

Yoora was shocked “What?? I don’t want...”

“JUST CHOOSE!” GikWang shouted.

 

YooRa’s POV

I just buy an ice-cream and then...

I SAW YOOSEOB AND GIKWANG FIGHTING!

I ran to them and shouted “HEY YOU GUYS! WHAT HAPPEN! STOP FIGHTING!” “YooRa~” said GikWang.

“YOORA! CHOOSE ME OR GIKWANG!?” YooSeob shouted.

I was shocked “What?? I don’t want...”

“JUST CHOOSE!” GikWang shouted.

I stared them for a while. I love GikWang actually but I doesn’t want to hurt YooSeob...

“SAY IT!” YooSeob shouted again.

“GIKWANG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” I screamed. I don’t know why I say that but... YES I LOVE GIKWANG MORE.

Everybody was shocked. I sat down, holding my head. “Stop fighting... Guys...” I said weakly. I looked at the ground. I felt like I’m the most stupid person in this world! Then, someone hold my hands. I looked up. Gi... Gikwang?

“Stop crying, I love you too...” said GikWang. I stand up and hugged him. Everybody was clapping their hands happily, but only one who wasn’t happy at all... YoSeob... I’m sorry, Yoseob...

Few months later...

 

GikWang and I already become a sweet for a few months. But, Yoseob still ignored me. I felt bad sometimes, for making GikWang and Yoseob a rival. Well, actually my brother doesn’t want me to date GikWang. But, I love him so much.

“I’m home!” I shouted to my brother when I went home.

“aish, don’t shout!” he said. I laughed. “You’re dating with GiKwang again?” he asked me.

“Yesh~” I said innocently. He rolled his eyes.

 

At noon, I went outside and knocked GiKwang’s house. But he don’t answer me. Oh yeah, this few weeks, he started to ignore me. I sighed and walked in the park. Then YooSeob approached me.

“Hey YooRa!” said YooSeob.

“Yo...” I said.

“Where’s GiKwang?” he asked.

“I... I don’t know...” I said.

“That’s stupid man... Leave his girlfriend alone...” he said.

“Don’t blame him.” I said. He nodded.

“Let’s go to cafe together!” said YooSeob, holding my hand. I nodded.

-end of YooRa’s POV-

The next day,

YooRa’s phones ringing.

“Hello?” said YooRa.

“I’m GiKwang, can you go to park for a while?” said GiKwang.

“err... okay.” said YooRa. She rushed to the park and met GiKwang.

“Err... Sorry in advance...” said GiKwang when she met YooRa.

“What?” said YooRa, smiling.

“Can we break up?” asked GiKwang innocently.

YooRa smiled. “Are you kidding?” she asked.

“Nope.” said GiKwang.

“But why?” asked YooRa with her teary eyes.

“I like someone else...” said GiKwang.

YooRa nodded and hold back her tears. Then YooSeob came and punched GiKwang’s stomach.

“YOU BRAT! WHY DO YOU LEFT YOORA LIKE THAT!?” YooSeob shouted.

GiKwang smiled. “There’s nothing to do with you... Fine, you can take YooRa.” GiKwang smiled, leaving them.

Day By Day, YooRa and GiKwang don’t contact each other again. But YooRa becomes closer with YoSeob, until one day...

“Where are you going!?” asked Yoseob.

“GiKwang’s house...” said YooRa.

“What!? That stupid man!? Why do you want to meet him?? He breaks your heart once!” YoSeob said.

“I just want to send this food to him...” YooRa said.

“But!” YooRa ignored him. Then she knocked GiKwang’s house.

“Err... Who are you?” asked GiKwang’s maid.

“I’m GiKwang’s friend.” YooRa smiled. “Err... Where is GiKwang?” she asked.

“Oh... Don’t you know? GiKwang have a cancer and he had to stay in hospital...” said GiKwang’s maid.

“Seriously?” asked YooRa.

“Yeap.” said GiKwang’s maid.

-YooRa’s POV-

I ran to hospital and opened GiKwang’s ward.

“Yoo... YooRa!” GiKwang shocked.

“Yeah, you lied. You have cancer, right?” I said to him, then YooSeob come.

“So, the reason you break up with her is because you have cancer!?” YooSeob said. “I’m... I’m sorry...” he said.

“It’s okay...” said GiKwang weakly.

I sat near GiKwang’s bed, while YooSeob just stand beside him.

We talked about something until few hours later...

“YooSeob, can you give me a favour?” asked GiKwang weakly.

“Of... course...” said YooSeob. I just stared at him.

“When I’m gone, can you take care of my girlfriend?” GiKwang smiled.

“Wha... What?” YooSeob’s eyes started tearing.

“Please take care of YooRa...” GiKwang said. “YooRa, I love you...” GiKwang said before he...

“I... I... I love you too!” I said, I hold back my tears.

“But who owns YooRa’s heart truly is you, GiKwang.” YooSeob said to GiKwang.

Then we realised that GiKwang is not here anymore...

“GiKwang!?” YooSeob shouted. Then he turned to me. I started to cry.

“We have to say goodbye...” I said with my teary eyes.

“GiKwang, I promised that I will take care of YooRa...” YooSeob said.

 

One year later...

“YooRa~” YooSeob shouted.

“What!?” I shouted to him.

“Let’s go to a restaurant!” he said. I nodded and changed my clothes.

And yeah, we’re already married.

YooSeob and I went to a restaurant, where we can see stars clearly.

“Hey YooRa!” YooSeob said.

“Aish! What!?” I pouted.

“Do you remember GiKwang?” said YooSeob. I stared to him for a while, and then nodded. “Today should be your anniversary with him...” he said. “I’m sorry if you regret being with me...”

I smiled. “Why should I regret? I know you’re not GiKwang but, because GiKwang told be that you will be the next him, now I have you.” I said. He laughed.

Although I have YooSeob now but, I still love GiKwang although he’s not here anymore...