.....

Empty [LOOKING FOR AUTHOR TO TAKE OVER]

Hello there dear subscriber or young abandonned traveler,

First of all I would like to apologize for not updating this fic yet or even giving you news of what was going on with it. I could simply say that I was too busy and couldn't update but I honestly don't have a proper excuse for not having posted the first chapter of this story. 

Now I would love to let you guys know that I'm gonna update this soon but it is not the case and I don't want to give you false hope. Here's the thing: I've lost interest in this fic and the ideas it contains. I have tried multiple times to write something for this, at least a few paragraphs but whatever comes out just seems forced and boring and trying to write this story has honestly become a pain. I'm pretty sure most of you know where this is going. Even though I appreciate all the support the subscribers give me, I have no interest in writing a story that has simply become boring to me and I deeply apologize for that since I've been getting many messages from a lot of you asking me to update.

So here I am faced with the problem of letting go of this fanfic and perhaps simply deleting it. But I know that so many people want to read it and I feel so bad of simply deleting this. So here's my offer: I would love to give this story to a writer who is interested in doing something out of it. I know that there are a lot of talented authors here and I was wondering if any of you were interested in taking over this. Otherwise I would be forced to simple shut it down and I feel like some people could definitely work on this. 

So yeah. That's basically it. Send me any messages if you're interested and want more information. If you're interested in taking over, please just send me a few of your writings so I can see what you're made of~ 

Anyways, I once again deeply apologize if I have given anyone any false hope.

In terms of other stories, I realized that chaptered stories aren't my thing so I'll be focusing on one-shots from now on. You can expect a few to come out hopefully. 

Anyways, love to y'all~