Final

A Friend In Need Is A Friend Indeed

“This kid is making me crazy.” I heard the director fretting about Jongin and I am fairly certain I heard him curse in between but I knew better than to scrutinize whether it was true or not and instead left the set to follow Jongin into the room he had been escaping to. Even though there was probably a gap of almost 10 foot between me and the door I could clearly hear him sobbing. The director’s words must have hurt him a lot, cos I couldn’t ever remember hearing him cry that hard. Sure, there were times when he cried because he had missed his parents but so did the others, me including. This time was different though.


It was his 11th teaser today and we had been recording for hours without any break. However he had messed up a plenty of times which is the reason why the director got mad at him and began yelling at him, insulting him and eventually telling him to pull himself together and come again tomorrow. Jongin had been tearing up at the insulting words thrown at him and I would be lying if I said that I hadn’t been hurt too when I saw him trying his hardest to fight back the tears. But no matter how hard he had been trying he just couldn’t make it work and eventually ran off the set just to sob in the dressing room. I pitied him a lot honestly. The pressure he has to undergo is way too much to handle for an 18 year old boy.

“That obnoxious director.” I let out a heavy sigh as I cleaved through the other staff members, I was sure I had been pushing one or two of them but it appeared that they cared as less as I did, and arrived at my destination. I opened the door, slowly entering the room and instantly closed it behind me. I was sure he didn’t want other people to see him in this kind of state. He was lying on the floor and the moment he saw me he tried to hide his face. “I-I’m f-f-f-fine.” He desperately tried to control his emotions like it would somehow have an effect on me. His shaking body was giving him away though and I couldn’t see why he was trying so hard. The urge to kick the director in the throat slowly grew and it took everything in me not to lose my temper. I could remember the times when we were still trainees. He had told me that he only wanted to be the main dancer but when the company announced that he would be the face of the group, his heart shattered. It was the thing he feared the most and when he came to me, drenched in tears, I instantly knew what had happened.

I squatted down next to him and ran my fingers through his hair. It was something that comforted me whenever I was sad and I hoped it would have the same effect on him but he simply shoved my hand away and stuttered something I couldn’t quite figure. Apparently he wasn’t really found of my idea. Tears started forming in my eyes but I was able to prevent them from streaming down my face.

“Jongin-ah” I whined and tried to lift him off of the ground but he was heavier than he had appeared. My legs collapse under me causing my body to make contact with the floor and another whimper slid from my lips. I instantly bit down on my lip to stop it though. He was already feeling bad and I figured it wouldn’t be the best if I would be whining too. I crawled closer to him, trying to flip him on his back and somehow managed to make him sit eventually. His eyes were red and his snot was spread all over his face. It wasn’t really something I wanted to see but it strangely didn’t bother me and I pulled him into my grasp. He cried even harder and I felt him my shirt but I didn’t let go off him and instead kissed the side of his head. He was having a hard time and needed the comfort more than anything else.

“I-I tried i-it but I just ca-can’t do th-this any lon-longer” he wailed, his teeth chattering as he buried his face in my chest and tugged on my shirt as tightly as possible. I had promised him back then that I would be taking care of him but there was nothing I could possibly do in this kind of situation. We could tell the company but they would probably throw him out and his dream of being a dancer would end right there. “Let’s go home so you can take a rest. It would probably be the best for you now.” He shook his head and told me that he had to practice more but I decided to ignore his words and packed his stuff before I carried him home on my back. It wasn’t certainly the most comfortable thing to do but walking would be even worse for him and I didn’t want to make it all harder for him.

The second we arrived at home I had placed him in his bed, positioning him in the most comfortable way and pulled the blankets up to his shoulders. He struggled a bit so I would let go off him but he was far too exhausted to properly effectuate something. I ran my fingers through his black hair, planting another kiss on his forehead when he opened his eyes and gave me a weak smile.

“Thank you Sehun.”

_______________

So it actually didn't exactly turned out as I had planned and it's way too short. =__= School is making it hard for me to be creative. TT___TT
Somehow I like Sehun a lot. It's not that he is the best looking out of EXO but there is something that just makes me adore him. It's somehow his appearance. The way he stares at someone. I don't know. TT__TT  I'll guess that I can only express it through gifs!

 

I also think that he looks a lot different in real than he does in the music videos (refering to History and Mama)

Sorry for the gif spam ~