Since I Owe You Sth

All Of A Sudden Conversion

 

AHHH! Okay okay. Since I owe you something but JUNG, this time only and after this nothing.”

 

Jinyoung just smiled and dragged you out of the gym and your two friends saw that moment and they even got confused. You and Jinyoung took a cab outside WM. When you're inside the cab,

 

Le's go to the mall to eat first then I'll bring you home.”

YA!”

 

Then Jinyoung covered your mouth and instructed the cab driver. It's 9pm already. Thirty minutes have passed,

 

“Why are you taking me to a mall which is very far from my house?”

“Because it's the only mall that opens till midnight.”

 

You rolled eyes and fixed your cap as you gets down. Jinyoung quickly find his favorite restaurant and didn't waste anytime because he knew that you're really tired already. While waiting for the food, you took your handphone to send a message to your mom but the moment you pressed the send button, it ran out of battery.

 

OMO! Hing~” You sighed.

Why Sae Hee?”

Hey, Can I borrow your phone to text umma. Battery empty.”

 

Jinyoung quickly handed you hisphone, you were about to unlock it then Jinyoung remembered his wallpaper so he suddenly took it away from you. You got shocked and just stared at your open hand with mouth opened.

 

“Ah wait!” he then changed it and gave it back to you.

As if I'll read your inbox.”

 

Then you gave it back to him right after sending. And the curious Jinyoung checked your message while food is being served.

 

To: 10- xxxxxxx

Umma, Sae Hee here. I ran out of battery. I'll come home later. I'm with Jinyoung. You sleep already.

 

Then Jinyoung started eating also after reading it. After finishing the food, you told him that you wanted to go home already so he quickly find a cab. You fell asleep on your trip and even fell on his shoulder. He removed your cap again and just like what happened yesterday, your ponytail was broken again.

 

I'm dead again. Aigoooo.” He uttered.

 

You woke up with that and fixed your hair and put it on one side exposing your y neck. You looked at Jinyoung,. He gulped then go back to sleeping again leaning on him.

 

Ah so pretty this girl. You wait!”

 

He whispered on you. Then you finally arrived home, thanked Jinyoung and he headed back to his dorm. His friends were so mad at him since he didn't even said that he'll be coming late. They have a rule that no one will sleep unless everyone is on the dorm except of that person asked a permission.

 

Ya. We have classes tomorrow!” Baro scolded his hyung.

 

Jinyoung apologized with his never-ending smile then headed to his bed.

 

LOOK AT THAT GUY!!!” Baro shouted.

 

The nexy days, Jinyoung started to show signs that he likes you. Of course, you don't even care about that and even know it but your friends do. Even his friends felt Jinyoung was so obvious on his feelings. One day after training when they got back on their dorm. They had a small talk and Sandeul opened up that topic.

 

Hyung. Do you like Sae Hee?”

 

Jinyoung didn't know if he should deny it or not, not that he feels embarrassed or what but he knew how will his friends react. They asked him about that even though it's obvious because they want the words to come out from Jinyoung directly.

 

“Okay, okay. You don't need to answer. You are that obvious.” CNU answered for Jinyoung.

But hyung. Do you know what situation you are into?” The maknae asked him.

Situation?”

Sae Hee is my classmate and we're a bit close since we always site beside each other and I know that he will never ever like a guy.” Baro said.

 

Jinyoung was hurt by that but he didn't care since he likes you so much.

 

She is really a namja. She told me stories on how much she feels gross when a guy confess to her or show sings that aguy likes him. She feels annoyed since she like girls. He dumped guys the moment they confess to her. Plus now she is just thinking of the Team A selection.”

I'm different.”

And you'll just get dumped too. At least we warned you.”

 

Then they went to their beds while Jinyoung was left in deep thinking on the living room.

 

 

 


 

Thanks for reading. :)

I made this chapter really short! :)