Happy Day

All Of A Sudden Conversion

 

You remembered a scene when your father was leaving for other country to work. You didn't move and was frozen on your spot. You then remembered something again. Jinyoung rushed to you then pulled you away because you might stepped on the broken glass. Good thing, he had finished cooking that time.

 

Are you okay? Any wounds or what?” You shook your head as an answer. He cleaned it first then served the food. You both sat on the dining area and he let you taste the pasta first. You smiled in satisfaction. Then he started eating also when he saw your good reaction. In the middle of your lunch, you took out your phone and browse on the album. You told Jinyoung that you met Hee Jin again on the park but this time she's with her parents. You then showed him the group photo you took with them.

 

Hee Jin, such a cutie pie and what a happy family huh. Huh? So they have the same surname as me?” You nodded as you continued eating the pasta he made then suddenly someone called you on your phone while it's still on Jinyoung.

 

Sae Hee. Jung Sae Hee is calling. Huh? Jung?”

 

Then you grabbed and quickly answered it. Jinyoung listened to the conversation first.

 

Ne! Sae Hee-imnida!”

Thursday?”

Ne! I think he's free. Will tell him. I'll bring Seyong too!”

Please say hi to Hee Jin from me.”

Ne, bye Mrs. Jung!”

 

You ended the call and Jinyoung was dumbfounded.

 

Why aren't you eating, Jinyoung?” You then continued gulping the food and so as Jinyoung. “The name of Hee Jin's mom is Sae Hee also. He got her name from her parents. The Hee from her mom and Jin from her dad.” He nodded and bothered to ask for her father;s name as he chew the pasta well on his mouth. “Jung Jinyoung is the name of her appa!” And Jinyoung got choked because of what you said so you quickly gave him the soda and patted his back. “Gwaenchana? Jinyoung?” “But seriously, Sae Hee? Their names are OUR names?” Jinyoung asked in disbelief. “NE! If you could just see my reaction that time.” He finally laughed after realizing everything. *We even have a family!* “And Hee Jin wants to see us again on Thursday! Is it okay with you? After your class?” “NE!!” “Hey! Why are you smiling all of a sudden. YA!” He shook his head and finished everything.

 

After that you and Jinyoung stayed on your room since you feel more comfortable staying there. You sat on your bed and Jinyoung sat on your study area.

 

That Jung family! It's weird you know.” Jinyoung opened that topic again.

I know. And our names like ugh. They were laughing at my reactions.”

Hahaha. I wish I was there.”

NO!”

 

Then Jinyoung walked around your room again and you were just watching him.

 

Sae Hee, can I borrow your laptop?”

Laptop? Do I have that?”

Ne! Here!” He pointed to it and you just nodded.

Jinyoung. Open that here!” So Jinyoung sat beside you on the bed and started using your laptop. He browsed on some files and you just watch him since you don't care about it.

Oh! Look Sae Hee! Your tournament clips are here. You better watch one again. You want?”

Sure!” He played the video and you could see how intense the fight was and you couldn't believe that it's really you. You were jawdropped on that video especially when the winner was declared.

Is it really me?”

Obviously yes.”

Woah. I..I can't. OMG!”

 

Jinyoung was laughing on your reactions. He then browsed on the other files and he saw the album of WM TKD Team. He then showed you the pictures on it and no doubt that you are really a member of it and you could see Mi Ae and Young Ae also and the coach and everyone you saw on the gym when you visited them once. You sighed and felt bad because you couldn't remember any happy moment with the club.

 

Oh! You also have an e-diary? I thought you are a namja before?”

Don't ask me. I don't know either. Better read.”

It's yours! Why you let me read it?”

There's no sense. Don't remember everything, right?”

 

Then he opened it as you wished. The last entry was the day before your accident. Jinyoung read each entry and searched for some dates then suddenly he stopped reading.

 

WAE?”

LOOK! See your entries are all about me. On how you are annoyed and irritated and mad all because of me.”

Jeongmal?”

 

You then read some of the entries he's talking about and yes, it was all about him.

 

Sorry, Jinyoung!”

No, no. Don't say sorry. If you could remember what I did to you, I should really be the one saying that.”

Ahhh. Nevermind this diary!”

 

Then he just browsed on your files beside you. Suddenly you felt very sleepy that time, your head accidentally fell on his shoulder. He then woke you up.

 

Sae Hee. Before you sleep, wear a jacket. You still have cough and cold.”

 

He then searched a jacket from your closet, wear it to her and help her lay down on your bed and you fell asleep very fast. He transferred to your study table and continued using the laptop until he found an interesting file there. He then double-clicked it....

 

Why does it need for a password? Crap!”

 

It's filename is “BB” so he really wanted to open it. He tried using your whole name as the password but now, your name, not also. Your birthday but still the file won't open. He checked the dat it was created and it was 2 months ago. He sighed and stared at the file.

 

I need to open this but the password! I need the password and I know Sae Hee couldn't remember it because of amnesia. DAMN!”

 

He then tried to guess the password again and this time around, he used his name Jinyoung as his guess. Of course, it didn't open.

 

Why will she even use my name if he hates me? Jinyoung being stupid here?” He laughed at himself because of stupidity.

Last one okay. I will leave this file if it won't open just this last time! Okay!? J-U-N-G-J-I-N-Y-O-U-N-G.” He typed his whole name and waited for some seconds then his eyes widened.

The-the- THE PASSWORD! The password is my name?! What? The file opened. It's my name! It sure is!”

 

He kept on talking to himself since you were calmly sleeping. He couldn't believe it, your password. Then he scrolled down the file and got shocked even more. Your picture as the muse and Jinyoung as the was there.

 

It's........us!” And there's something at the bottom of the file.

This guy, Jung Jinyoung. Ah, the first time. He's really okay to me, we get along very well, he's nice. Others say he's perfect, okay. I somewhat agree but why do I have a weird feeling for him. He's really okay to me but after what he did, I guess, I should just stick with the old me. Stick to liking girls. But Jinyoung, I admire you for making my heart skipped a beat but then I forgot you already because of what you did to me. I hate you and I will NEVER like you and you're a guy!”

 

Jinyoung sighed and looked at you.

 

On the other hand, CNU, Baro, Gongchan and Sandeul were already on the mall to hang out. They were about to go on the arcade when they suddenly met your friends.

 

Oh, Young Ae, Mi Ae.” Gongchan greeted.

Nice timing. Can we guys talk about your friend?” Mi Ae asked and the guys just looked ateach other since they really want to play and have fun that day.

I guess we really need to talk about it. Okay.”

 

The others had no choice and just scratched the back of their heads because of dismay. Your friends find a place to eat and talk to. They ordered first and so as the boys then opened the topic.

 

Don't you have any plans to stop your friend? He's obviously taking advantage of our friend's condition. It's too much already!” Mi Ae suddenly said.

Wait. Stop. Don't tell that to our friend. You are a bit rude!”

But it's the truth!”

Ofcourse not! We know our friend more than you. He just want to say sorry for what he did that's why he's doing that.” Sandeul defended Jinyoung.

But he's over-acting. We all know that Sae Hee will never like guys especially Jinyoung and he is doing everything to make our friend like him. And what after?”

But isn't it obvious that Sae Hee likes Jinyoung hyung too?”

Because the moment she opened her eyes, Jinyoung was there so he's the first one to register on her memory.”

But he promised that the moment she remembered everything and if she still hates Jinyoung, he will stop and never disturb her again.” CNU defended again.

So he's playing on Sae Hee's feelings?”

No, it's not that. Okay fine. We will talk to him right away about this. HAPPY?”

 

Then all the guys walked out because of how your friend acted.

 

Hyung. Let's just go back to our dorm. Someone ruined our day already. And Jinyoung hyung should be here too!”

Yeah, I know. The way girls think. We, guys, will never understand.”

 

So they headed back to their dorm.

 

Back to your room, Jinyoung was recording a song through your laptop. You were awaken by that so you get up and sat on the bed and waited for him to finish. “나처럼 웃어 봐 다 보잖아” You then clapped right after.

 

Oh. You heard me?” He shyly smield at you.

I don't know you have a nice voice.”

Jeongmal? I just sing when I am with my friends on the dorm or with my family.”

Don't delete that huh.”

 

He then stood up and sat beside you.

 

I'll sing for you. Smile is the title. Ready?” You nodded so he started hitting the first note. Just like what the song is saying, you couldn't help but to smile. He stopped singing and looked at you. “Why are you smiling like that?” You smiled even more and leaned on his shoulder so he just continued singing. Jinyoung loved that feeling and moment that much. Even him, he couldn't help smiling. After he sang, “Did you like it” “NE!” Then he remembered something that he also bought this afternoon. He went downstairs for a while tobring somthing on your room. When he cameback, you grabbed it from him and check it.

 

What is this?”

Ah . That. Corkboard. I bought it for you so you can hang it on your wall and pin some photos on it.”

For me? WOW. Kansahamnida. Candies?”

Get one pack and the others are for Sandeul.”

Sandeul?”

My friend. You'll meet him soon.”

 

You nodded and stood up to find a place on where to hang that. He suggested that he will be the one to hang it as you find some pictures that you want.

 

But I do not know how to print and connect and everything?”

 

Then Jinyoung taught you first on everything then he do his work right after. You couldn't choose what pictures to select so you just looked for the best. Like the pictures with your mom, Seyong, The Jung, and with Jinyoung ofcourse.

 

I'm done.”

Really? Okay. I'll be up in a while.”

 

He quickly finished his works then printed the photos you chose. It turned out pretty and you felt satisfied. Then Jinyoung made a stout lettering of something then cut it out. He wanted to pin it on the upper part.

 

What's with those letters?”

You wait as I pin it?”

 

Then he started pinning the cut outs while you try to read itas he adds one letter after the another.

 

Ppalli!”

Can you atleast wait? Okay done.”

 

Then you read it and it says “SAE HEE BABY” You blushed. You were forever smiling as you pin the photoes and Jinyoung laughed at how cute your reaction was. Suddenly you pouted and tickled him.

 

Andwae! Sae Hee, andwae.”

 

Jinyoung couldn't stop laughing as you tickle him and you too. Jinyoung planned a revenge so he tried to stop laughing so you stopped tickling him too because you thought he was pissed off. He suddenly planted a sweet kiss on your cheek and you got shocked on it. You froze on your spot even though it's just on the cheeks. You were like on that position for some few seconds until someone opened the door of your room.

 

“Sae Hee.”