Thanks, Jinyoung

All Of A Sudden Conversion

 

Sae Hee!”

 

Jinyoung appeared who's catching his breath as he enters the restaurant.

 

Jinyoung, gwaenchana? Sir, water first.”

 

Then you let Jinyoung sat first and gave the water to him.

 

Sae Hee. Did your mom go already?”

Go? She'll come back according to her.”

Ani, I was the one who set this up.”

Jeongmal? But why you haven't told me!”

That's not important. Let's order first, I know you waited for too long.”

 

Then Jinyoung finally called the waiter and ordered what food you want.

 

Ma'am, you told me you are waiting for your mom but the truth is you are waiting for your boyfriend.”

WHAT?” You said and just lowered your head as you felt so embarrassed since Jinyoung heard it. He just laughed and continued saying the orders to the waiter. While waiting the food,

 

Ah, is it your breaktime that's why you rushed in going here?”

No, it's exam day so we are dismissed early.”

 

You just nodded and stayed quiet and waited for the food to be served. Then minutes of silenece, the food finally came. You were about to have your first bite but then,

 

I have to tell you something about Lee Chunji.” Jinyoung uttered and you accidentally dropped the utensil that you are holding and he could see your scared face as you stared at him.

Sae Hee. Are you still scared? Listen to me first, will you? Do it as you continue eating your food, okay?”

 

You lowered your head as you started eating again while Jinyoung started telling everything he had learned about Chunji from his Andy hyung. You heard something that made you feel very guilty so you stopped eating.

 

So I am the reason why he became like that? I am the reason why a top student wasted his life?”

Sae Hee...”

I now know the reason why he did that to me. I think I should deserve even more.”

Sae Hee, what he did is something very disrespectful.”

But I am the reason why he turned to what he is now, I am the one who made him bad, I am Jinyoung.”

Sae Hee, finish your food first.”

But Jin..............”

KIM SAE HEE!!”

 

He scolded you in result everyone on the restaurant looked at the two of you. You just followed him and continued with your food. After you both finished the food, he settled the bill and went back to your place.

 

Jinyoung, I am going.”

 

But then Jinyoung grabbed your hand an dragged you out of the restaurant. You didn't know what's he is planning again but his grip was really tight. It seemed like you are making your way to WM. Many WM students recognized Jinyoung but then you instead waited infront of a school. You didn't know but it's just infront of WM too. *this must be TOP U according to umma's description* You both waited there and didn't even dare to raise a question because he might scold you again.

 

On the other hand, Chunji was with his 5 friends, TEEN TOP. They were on their way out of their campus.

 

Chunji. It's Sae Hee, right?”

 

Chunji gulped as he heard what L.Joe said. He tried to looked around to check if he's just joking but then you were really standing outside his campus. He stopped so everyone stopped also.

 

“Wae hyung?” Ricky asked.

Chunji, he's with a guy. Hahaha.” C.A.P teased and Chunji tried to recognize who's the guy.

Oh, it's Jinyoung from WM Basketball team.” Changjo recognized.

Mwo? I need to get out of here guys!” Chunji said but then it's too late to hide since Jinyoung saw him already.

Lee Chunji!” Jinyoung called him and you wanted to get out of that area but then his grip was even tighter.

 

Chunji signaled his friends to got first and he just need to fix the fuss he did few days ago. He then went to Jinyoung and you are just hiding on his back.

 

“I heard that you are Jinyoung.”

Yeah and you and Sae Hee should talk. I know what happened to you. I asked Andy hyung about it.”

 

Chunji was just keeping his head down as they find for a pavilion inside TOP U so they could talk. Jinyoung just stayed away from them since he's not involved in the issue. He's just observing the two of you especially Chunji.

 

Sae Hee. I am really sorry for what I did. It's just because of my emotions when I see you all of a sudden again. And I thought you are pretending that you really do not know me since I don't know that you got into an accident.”

It's okay.”

Mwo?”

It's okay since I understand you. Jinyoung explained to me what I did to you and I think I deserve even more than that because of what I did to you back then. I am sorry too and I do not  know what's with my actions back then.”

 

You and Chunji talked for almost half an hour to settle that issue and good thing that everything got fixed.

 

Can we be friends?” Chunji asked you.

Ofcourse and Chunji! I want you to be in the music club again and be one of the top students like before. Promise me that?” You offered your pinky finger and he made a pinky swear about it.

 

He then stood up, bowed to you and bid goodbye. You did the same thing too and you watched him went away. You felt happy for what happened and it's all because of Jinyoung. You rushed to him but he seemed like he's not in the mood for anything.

 

Jinyoung?”

Kaja. I need to bring you home. I just told Mrs. Kim that I will treat you lunch time. It's past 2pm already.”

It's okay! It's still early though. Let's go somewhere else.”

No, Sae Hee! I should keep my promise to your mom” He said that to you with a serious face. You pouted and started walking with him in going to the bus stop. You saw a candy store.

I will just buy something.” You asked for permission and he just waited you outside. You spent almost 10 minutes inside.

What took you so long?” Jinyoung asked you the moment you came out of the store.

Sorry.”

 

You continued walking going to the bus stop. In a few minutes, the bus arrived and good thing, there are not much people so you two sat beside each other. He plugged in his earphones as the trip went on. You remained quiet and secretly put something on the pocket of his bag. He didn't notice it of course, when you reached your place, he still accompanied you to your house.

 

I am going now, Sae Hee.”

Ne, komawo.”

 

Then suddenly Seyong came out of the door.

 

Seyooooong!” You called your pup and carried it. Jinyoung took it from you and hugged him.

 

I'm going not Seyong. Please take care of your umma.”

 

Then he gave it back to you and went away. When he reached his dorm, he felt so exhausted again.

 

Hyung. Can I have that?” Sandeul asked.

What?”

It's a candy on your bag pocket! Can I have that?”

 

Jinyoung wondered what he's talking about so he checked it and found a pinwheel lollipop.

 

No! You continue studying now. I will just cook for you later.”

Okay hyung but buy me candy also next time.”

NE!”

Choding!” Baro teased.

HAMSTER! SQUIRREL!”

DUCK!”

Shikeurreo BaDeul!!” Shinwoo scolded.

BEAR!!” they said in chorus and they all burst out of laughter even Jinyoung who's inside the room. He took a rest first and lay down on his bed while holding the pinwheel lollipop. He then realized that it's from you since you bought something on a candy story awhile go and there's a tiny card tied on the lollipop. The writings are very small.

 

TO Mr. Jung

I do not know what you like so I bought this and sorry for my attitude. That won't happen again. You didn't notice that I am wearing your jacket. Sorry and thank you. -KSH

 

He smiled with your cute letter. He then took a selca with that lollipop and sent it to you with a caption

 

“Thank you KSH :3 ~JJY”

 

You giggled when you received that photo. Your mom noticed you so she sat beside you and tried to peek on your phone.

 

Sweetie, why are you giggling?”

 

Then you suddenly moved away before your mom saw Jinyoung's photo.

 

Nothing, umma!”

I don't believe. Ppalli. Lemme see.”

Andwaeee. Bye umma. I'll go and play with Seyong on the park!”

 

Your mom just smiled as she watched you carry Seyong and stepped out of the house.

 

Don't take too long sweetie huh!”

NE!”