Gay?

All Of A Sudden Conversion

 

One day, your coach told you to stay after training time because he needs to talk to you about another competition. He wanted you to join that competition in the next month because it's a qualifying round for a national tournament. Of course, you really like it and you're so happy with the news. After that meeting, you're the last one to go out of the gym. You suddenly saw something on the bench area. You inspected it and found out that it's a handphone.

 

“Oh it's Jinyoung's!” You then get it and put it on your bag.

 

While on their dorm,

 

“YA! Have you seen my phone?”

“ANI!” They said in chorus.

“It's missing. Oh gaaad.” He kept on finding and finding it. Shinwoo volunteered to call his phone. It was ringing but then you didn't manage to check it since the rain suddenly poured while going to the bus stop.

 

It's ringing but no one's answering it, Jinyoung.”

Ughh. Handphone!”

Maybe you left it on the gym.”

Ani. I checked it before going out.”

 

At last, there's a bus already, you quickly ride on it. You were pissed off because you're soaking wet. Good thing your bag is waterproof. When you got home, you changed clothes and slept. You got a heavy body.

 

The next morning, you woke up late so you moved like a jet because you couldn't be late for your class or else, you'll be in detention. You fixed your school stuff and training things. You saw Jinyoung's handphone and wondered why is it in you. Few minutes of thinking, you remembered why so you put in on your bag and headed to school. Your mom was scolding you before going out because you didn't eat breakfast.

 

Half an hour had passed, you arrived at school and headed to your room. You took out Jinyoung's phone because you wanted to give it to him early in the morning but then you end up burying your head on your desk again. Baro arrived late and good thing, the professor is absent and you didn't even know that.

 

Sae Hee? Sae Hee? Are you sick again?”

 

You then get up looking pale then saw your hand holding Jinyoung's handphone. Baro was about to ask why you have that but then...

 

Where's prof?”

They said he's absent.”

 

You quickly went out of the room and your mind was flying because of your fever. You searched for Jinyoung's room to return his phone. Good thing, it's just near your room. You peek in first then knock though their prof was not around too. You then go inside the room after seeing some students from other classes going inside their room.

 

JUNG, your handphone. Saw it at the gym last night. Here.”

 

He was staring at your face so you waved his handphone infront of his face,

 

Don't worry. I didn't open it or what.”

 

He get it from your hand then you went out of their room to get your things and go home since you're not feeling well again. You were already walking on the hallway.....

 

SAE HEE!” Jinyoung shouted your name so you stopped and turned around.

Why?”

 

Then Jinyoung suddenly hugged you in the middle of the students there. So everyone saw you and even Baro was about to go to the comfort room. Your eyes widen on Jinyoung's action. Minutes have passed it sink on your mind what he did. You then tried to broke the hug and pushed him hard.

 

YA! WHAT ARE YOU DOING?? ARE YOU GAY?”

 

All the students heard your last statement so they started creating issues about Jinyoung and spreading it in just a snap. Since Jinyoung is popular on WM University, the girls even sent group messages about what happened. Jinyoung kept his head down because of what he did. Baro rushed to the two of you and pulled you.

 

Sae Hee, go back to our room now. Calm down.”

 

You then left that area and Baro talked to Jinyoung.

 

Hyung. What did you just do?”

I don't know too.”

 

You decided to go home after that plus you were very, very pissed on what Jinyoung just did.

 

Stupid guy. GAY! Oh gad. I feel like dying with this fever. I can't attend training again.”

 

While you were already out of the building and heading to the gate of the campus.

 

SAE HEE!!” It was Jinyoung again running after you.

THIS JERK!!”

Sae Hee, sorry!!”

Jung Jinyoung, please. Stop your stupid act. Gay . I am not in the mood for this stupid thing. Can't you see what I look like? Ugh. I dumped you already and I will never ever like you! Bear that in mind.”

WHY?”

Coz you are a guy.”

 

Then Jinyoung suddenly kissed your lips. You really felt that you have burning fever that time so you weaklessly pushed him.

 

JINYOUNG!!!”

 

You then walked away from him because you really want to go home and rest. You regretted going to school that day. All of a sudden, your knees and legs felt weak and lost your balance. Before Jinyoung rushed to you, you already lying on the ground. Good thing your head was not the first to touch the ground. He then tried to help you get up...

 

YA! Let go of me. I can manage myself. YAAA!”

 

But then Jinyoung used all his strength and gave you a piggyback ride in going out of the campus.

 

YA! BRING ME DOWN!!”

 

But the truth is that you could not even walk by yourself. You kept on hitting his back so hard,

 

YA! Why do you hit like a man?!? It hurts!”

I DON'T CARE. Just put …......”

 

You fainted and Jinyoung felt relieved because no one's hitting him. He brought you on your home and called your mom but she's not picking up the call like forever. Jinyoung got so worried so he had no choice but to bring you to their dorm. You rested there for some few hours, he wiped your face and out wet towel on your forehead then removed your ponytail. He then fell asleep as he waits for you to wake up. When you woke up, you get your things and go home. When you arrived on your place...

 

Do you know why is Jinyoung calling me awhile ago?” Your mom asked.

MI DO NOT KNOW, OKAY?!” Then continued your sleep on your room.

 

On the other hand, Jinyoung woke up and worried since you're gone. He felt so stupid realizing what he did on you at the school. He knew that you hate him already. He crossed the limit and he felt so embarrass with that.

 

The next day, issues about you and Jinyoung were spreading like a fire. Also the issue that Jinyoung is gay. You didn't care at all and you might kill Jinyoung if he tried to meet eyes with you. You then met Mi Ae and Young Ae.

 

Sae Hee! I heard what happened on the corridor yesterday and you two didn't attend the training also.” Mi Ae curiously asked.

He did even worse of what you think.” You told them.

Why? What did he do?” Young Ae was confused of the word worse since they only heard about the hugging moment.

If I am a real guy, I will never ever do what Jinyoung did to me. NEVER! Guys are really stupid. As if they could get any girls and make girls like me turn into real girl. No way man. GDI! He should experience my kick.”

Chill man!!”

Oh coach said that you'll not be training on our gym starting today because of the tournament you need to join next month right?”

Oh. I almost forgot.”

You'll gonna have your training on his own gym with his other star players!”

Good thing. Won't see that guy's annoying face. And don't you dare tell where I'll gonna train is he'll ask or the two of you will be dead.

Trust us. Plus, We don't like him anymore after what he did to you. We thought that's he's perfect.”