1.1

Stars as bright as your eyes ♥

Lights. Screams. HD Screens. Debut Showcase. Stage.

Seeing that he finally debuted and that he was being his usual self at their debut showcase.. You decided to just leave and take it over the phone to meet your boyrfriend, Byun Baekhyun. You dont care at all if fans were looking at you while leaving half way the show..

You slipped your hands into your pocket to reach your phone and texted him.

 

----------------

To: HONEY ♥

Leaving your showcase cause you at singing! Just joking.. Youre doing great. I love you. Meet me later at EXO's dorm. 

From: You

________________

 

You bit your lip and a smile crept unto your lips and dashed out of the door. You made your way to the nearest bus station and decided to go Hongdae and get something for Baekhyun. Its not all the time you actually give him something since he does all of the spending, its not that youre broke. He just doesnt let you spend 1 single cent on your past dates. He feels he needs to take care of you so much. You know how much he appreciates little things that comes from you.

 You stopped by this cute stationery store and spotted something. It was a cute mirror and towel set. PERFECT. The towel had cute litte sunshine prints on it while the mirror had a cute little bunny face eched on the bottom side.  Sunshine remined you of his so called powers and that bunny print reminded you of his cute ears.

You bought it and asked the owner to wrap it in a white silvery buffed paper. Something popped into your mind.

You headed towards a makeup shop.. Guess what? EYELINER. Yes, you just had to make to troll him. 


_______________________

 

The lights dimmed as the debut showcase draw to a close.. EXO literally threw themselves at the couches backstage. 

 

Baekhyun's POV:

These guys are already tired? The showcase wasnt even half of our training days. You shrugged it off. You remembered you had invited your girlfriend to see your showcase and it struck you. She could have watched the interview and ..... You trailed off in thoughts.. *gulps* What will she say?

You immediately had the glitch and swiftly looked at your phone. Surprise. A text message.

You laughed at her silly comment. She really knows how to make you smile at the end of the day. You just have to figure out how to make it out of this hall to meet up with her.

"Guys, lets celebrate! Eventhough we havent officially debuted yet. I think its not a bad idea if we enjoy this moment" Your leader suggested.

Great. That was part of your plan on escaping. You had to think quickly before they all agree and lose this time to see her.

Other members were staring at each other and whether or not they will agree. After much deliberation. EXO decided to celebrate at your dorm. 

You sheepishly smiled and pumped your fist secretly..... but how on earth will you meet her? Imagine the guys complete at your dorm. You couldnt afford to let them know..


"Can we buy food first? Im really hungry." Lay said.

"How about we go Hongdae?" Chanyeol's eyes brightened.

"We cant possibly head there immediately... Not with all of these fans outside.. We have to wait for hours before the crowd dies down" Kris said as he yawned.

"I suggest we split into teams or how about we sneak at the manager's van?" You suggested.

________

 

Your POV:

 

The showcase is over by now and you still have one last touch to do before you go to EXO's dorm... BINGO. You found the perfect shop for you needs..


__________________
 

 

Sehun, Chanyeol and Baekhyun was the one in charge to sneak out and buy food and drinks..

Baekhyun took the time to go to the bathroom and give you a quick call..

 

(Conversation)

B: where are you now? I received your message. I miss you already.

You: Im actually on the way to your dorm. Why?

B: No, HONEY! Dont.... YET!

You: Huh why? didnt you read my message. Sorry partypooper but im already goin there. *hangs up*

---------------------------------------------------

Baekhyun's eyes wide open and dashed out of the door. What was he going to do? If he will go straight at the dorm, Sehun and Chanyeol will be suspicious. A wonderful idea popped into your mind..

"Sehun, Chanyeol! You guys better go without me... Sooman songsaengnim asked me to meet him at SM bldg now." Baek smiled.

"HUH? at this time of the day?" Sehun snorted.

"I dont know. I just got an emergency call about a few mins ago." 



-----

Your POV:

as you got off the taxi, you saw that the dorm building was surrounded by fangirls.. Good hint.. its either they have arrived or they are near.. Fangirls are a good indication of EXO's location..

You decided to stay at the other side of the road and observe for a few moments. After all, Baekhyun knows where you are..

-------

Baekhyun's POV:

You decided to give it up and just head straight into your dorm.. Its because you had a plan... So your girlfriend wanted to play a game.. Well she knows I dont give up easily. Lets see.
 

--------------

 

Baekhyun arrived at the dorm... Full of fangirls.. Suddenly he was just standing there and giving fanservice..

You saw the little commotion happening and it got you curious.. You pretended to be a fangirl just so you can get through.. 

Baekhyun saw you and smirked. 

"Kamsahamnida! Thank you for supporting our showcase! I have to leave now." Baekyun waved to the crowd as he was lost into the evelator..

 

 

Your POV: 

He did not just ignored me.. What was he thinking? your blood almost boiled.. You spotted a bench near the dorm and decided to cool off before going home.. Pssh... Hes like that because hes getting famous? Its like he changed. He was the guy that made you smile at hard times. The guy that backhugs out of nowhere. The guy that protects you even if the world would go against you. You sighed and drifted at your thoughts. This isnt a sweet day. You took the special belgian bittersweet chocolate that you had last bought. You ate half of it. Still you had the urge to give him the sweets. You almost teared while eating.


You watch the flower petals fall from the tree beside you. It was breathtaking. If he continues to be like this.. Your relationship will surely be like this petal that falls of gently from the tree.

You snapped at your thought because suddenly a bright flash of light eluminated from your back.. It was like a sunshine ray that made you feel light. Your eyes widened.. You heard a voice... a very familiar voice.. A voice that your heart can only recognize..

The voice is getting louder as it approached you.. Of course, that sweet voice belonged to him.... BYUN BAEKHYUN. He sang Baby dont cry.. He knows how much you loved this song.

"Someone's mad." He said as he sat besides you.

"Who wouldnt be mad at what you just did. You ignored me." Your face stiffened. 

"arent you goin to forgive your boyfriend who just sang your fave song.. Thats unfair, hun" Baek smugged.

Baekhyun saw the gifts beside your bag and immediately snatched it.

"NO! Those are not for you. Hmmp!!! Give me that!" You leaned over to reach but his hands wont let it go.

"Then who is this for?" Baekhyun's faced centimeters away from you.. Your blushed.

"for my... bestfriend! I was going... to congratulate him for a job well done." You almost lost balance but luckily Baekhyun grabbed your waist.

"Stop being clumsy or ill swear ill kiss you here" Baekhyun puts on a worried face.

"so thats for Chanyeol? How come the bff gets something while the boyfriend gets none?" Baek's arms crossed.

"Thats what you get for ignoring me."

Baekhyun suddenly smiled and look at the stars.. What was he thinking...

"Honey, look at that star over there..." Baek pointed.. You immediately followed the angle of his hands..

"HONEY!" Baekhyun shrilled.

You immediately looked and felt his lips onto yours.. It was a sweet gentle kiss that melted the insides of you.. You closed your eyes and savored the moment.. As your lips parted.. He hugged you warmly while fiddling your hair.


"HAPPY ANNIVERSARY HONEY. I love you..... You thought I'd forget dont you?" Baekhyun giggled.

He reached for a bottle that rolled out of the opened gift. Eyeliner.

"Honey, are you serious? Baekhyun pouted..

You smacked his lips and chuckled. "Yep. For your eyes only."