am I ... dead??!!!!

Hey, You, Lovely Soul!!

_Yonghwa POV_

            Waa, i's bright day!!! I walked to my car, I''l go to visit my parents who live 20 minutes from Seoul. I'll meet my sister Yong Hee, my brother in law Kwan seok, and my lovely nephew called Joon Ha. After ten minutes i felt something on my chest. It felt really hurt so I can't breath. I never felt like this before. I couldn't control my self. the last thing I remember is my car is spinning and hit a big truck infront of me.

           I opened my eyes slowly. I saw many people around me. I really hate crowd! I tried to get out from my car and the crowd. Okay... okay.. excuse me... I want to go out and call for ambulance. why all of you not helping me?!!! You just look at me?!! CALL THE AMBULANCE, PPALI!! Even I look not hurt but the doctor must check me first!! Aigoo, what happened to this people. Why they didn't helped me, they just look at my car and didn't notice me?!! Then I saw a girl look at me. She use a beautiful white dress. 

"Am I alive?!! How lucky I am," I said to the girl who still look at me with her blankly face

"Unfortunately, no Jung Yong Hwa," she said. She pointed something in my car. I felt shocked when I saw my... BODY?!!!

"No, I'm not dead yet!! I'm still alive as you see, no, you're lying!!" I said then I runaway from that petite girl.

                                                                                       ***

_Kim So Eun POV_

                    That pabo man!!! He already see his body but he don't want to belive that?!!! I started to chase that man. This is my task to take his soul. Then a hand stopped me. I couldn't believe that!!!

_Flashback_

           "sunbaenim, why almost all female angle around him? Who is he?"

           "ah, he's Kim Bum, he's the most popular angel here,"

          "What is he doing?"

             "He's angel of love, people usually called him cupid. he reaally like to act like cassanova and say cheesy line to female angel,"

_Flashback end_

                I stopped starring at him and started to run again

"HYA !! You can't do that!!" then I felt his grip tightening.

"Give him a month. he'll find his soulmate. Just a month, will you?"

"This is my task, so let me go!!" I shouted at him

"Just a month!! Can't you understand?!!!" he stouted back at me. Omo!! that's scary?!! 

"O- okay, Kim Bum sunbae," I said while lost all my confidence.

                                                                                 ***

           _Seo Joo Hyeon POV_

         I already reached my apartement after I spend almost a day at the hospital. I just have several day before I died. Yeah, that's what my oncologist plus my senior high bestfriend, Cho Kyu Hyun say. He said that I must live happily with his teary eyes. Yeah, Kyuhyun-ah, you know I thought the same way. I have to enjoy my last day.

        I lay my body on my bed. Then closed my eyes. I let my body have a rest. I felt tired. But wait, I felt someone beside me. No, I live alone. That must be just my feeling. I tried to calmdown my self. No, you lived alone at this apartement. Nobody's here except myself.  But I can't ignore that feeling so i decide to open my eyes.

"AAAAAAAAARRRRGGGGGHHHHHH!!!!"  I screamed loudly, when I found a man laay down beside me... on my bed...

                                                                                                  ***

          _Jung Yong Hwa_

                 I kept running but then I realize that girl isn't near me so i stopped. Then I heard a voice

"You're tired,"

"You can see me?!! So , I still alive. That'sgirl must be joking right,"

"No, she's true,"

"You know her? By the way, you say that she's true,"

"yeah, you're already dead now. Realize that. That girl is the angel who sent to take you,"

"Can I run from that kind of thing,"

"No,"

"So where is she,"

"Before she take you. You have to know a girl,"

"Why? And who is she?"

"Her name is Seo Joo Hyun. I can't say why because your destiny said so,"

"Destiny? Who are you, how come you know my destiny?"

"Me and that previous girl are angel. Don't ask anything if that not really important. I'm coming everytime you need me," he said. Is he really an angel? He don't really look like an angel like I watch at film.

"How do you know that I need you?" I asked but too late, he's not here anymore.

               I felt a strange feeling. I saw a tunnel infront of me and a voice command me to walk into the tunnel. It's end in an apartement. A small but comfy apartment. I felt tired then. Can a soul feel tired? I walked into a bed room. There's a girl lay on the bed, she close her eyes. Is she Seo Joo Hyun? Ah, whatever, I could know her name later. I decided to lay on the bed, she wouldn't see me anyway, I'm a soul now right? Or else you can say that I'm a ghost? I don't really care. Then I felt the girl opened her eyes. I faced her then...

"Aaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrgggggghhhhhhhh!!!" she screamed loudly at me? She can see me?!! H- how c-could??!! I saw her pale face. Is she scared because of me?

                                                                                                 ***

 The first chapter!!! ~~ Sorry for the grammatical error ^^V please comment for make this story better okay??!! ;)