JAEJOONG'S MOTHER

EXTRAORDINARY LOVE OF A STALKER

 

 

            “Umma... Umma” A beautiful and melodious voice echoed on a small house. The beauty couldn’t find his mother. Tomorrow will be their graduation and he is excited to tell to her Umma that he got the graduation paraphernalia.

 

            “Umma! Where are you?” He asked giggling and wanted to surprise his lovely mother.

 

            “Ommo! Umma... Umma!” Jaejoong shouted on the top of his lungs when he saw his mother lying on the floor unconsciously. He quickly ran to Yunho’s apartment.

 

            “Yunho... Yunho... help me!” Jaejoong shouted and he was really panicking. While Yunho on the other hand is taking a shower when he heard Jaejoong’s voice, he quickly turn the shower on to wash his body with full of soap and after a minute, his finished and quickly get outside to see Jaejoong wearing a towel to cover his lower part.

 

            “Waeyo Jaejoong?” Yunho asked worriedly as he saw Jaejoong’s eyes tearing.

 

            “Umma, I found her unconscious on the floor. Help me Yunho! Please.” He said while gripping Yunho’s gate.

 

            “Ne, wait for a minute and I’ll wear clothes.” He quickly turned to his house and quickly wears any clothes and getting inside his car he starts the engine and park his car in front of Jaejoong’s house, he opened the back door and carefully carried Jaejoong’s mother.

 

            “What happened Jaejoong?” Yunho said and when he laid down Jaejoong’s mother’s body they both get inside the car and drive away.

 

            “Yunho! I don’t know... I just saw her inside their appa’s room lying on the floor unconsciously. Ommo Yunho! What should I do?” Jaejoong sobs. He couldn’t know where to find money for the bills and he doesn’t want to disturb his father’s job. He also didn’t know if his mother is sick or something and he is really worried if someone will attend his graduation tomorrow.

 

            After fifteen minutes, they arrived on a hospital and the nurses assist them quickly.

 

            Her mother is in emergency room. Jaejoong walks back and forth while Yunho just sat on the waiting chair and put his elbows on the top of his knees.

 

            “Jaejoong, don’t panic... everything will be okay!” Yunho calmly said to Jaejoong as he stands and come closer to him.

 

            “I’m worrying Yunho! I don’t know what to do...” Jaejoong stops walking and faces Yunho. “Tomorrow’s my graduation. I don’t want to be selfish but I want Umma to attend it.” He added. He couldn’t take it anymore so he hug Yunho to ease his pain buried his face on the taller man’s chest, crying hardly.

 

            “Calm down, I know it’s hard to calm on this situation but you need to, panicking would never do anything but to make you stress and worry.”  He circles his arms around Jaejoong’s waist. He didn’t intentionally do it. He wanted to console Jaejoong as the best he can.

 

            “Ehem!” Someone cleared his throat seeing the scene and the two break their hugs.

 

            “Doctor... what happened to my mother? I’m his son.” Jaejoong come closer to the doctor.

 

            “Your father... where is he?” The doctor asked.

 

            “He... he’s on his work Doctor!” Jaejoong sadly answered.

 

            “Let’s go to our office.” The doctor ordered and Jaejoong followed him as well as Yunho.

 

            When they got in the doctor’s office, Jaejoong looked tensely to the doctor and Yunho was worrying too.

 

            “You may sit.” The doctor sat down on the doctor’s chair and the two sat down also.

 

            “Doc! What happened to my mother?” He wants to know his mother’s condition and looks like the doctor’s face expression was not good.

 

            “She has a tumor in her kidney. It’s on the third stage. We need an operation as soon as possible before the fluids spread all over her body. But... it will cost a lot and also we are not sure if she can survive the operation” The doctor explained.

 

            “But doctor... we don’t have money to pay for that operation.” Jaejoong said.

 

            “Stage three is really the dangerous stage. We don’t want to give any false alarm to our patience and her relatives that’s why I’m saying this.” The doctor said.

 

            “If the operation will be done as soon as possible, like tomorrow or today, she can survive it right?” Yunho asked.

 

            “We didn’t know Mister. It’s all for now. I’m sorry.” The doctor apologized. Jaejoong stands up and leave the room while Yunho bowed before following Jaejoong.

 

            “I will pay the hospital bills Jaejoong don’t worry.” Yunho uttered made Jaejoong stop on his track.

 

            “What? No... It’s our problem and...”

 

            “Ani! Aish! Jaejoong... my Auntie owned this hospital ne! So you do not have to problem those bills.” Yunho said. He stands and faces the smaller man in front of him.

 

            “That’s why I bring you here in this hospital... please don’t make it hard for you. I’m here to help you Jaejoong.” Yunho console the beauty. While the other couldn’t say anything because before his father owned a restaurant and now his Auntie owned this hospital. Jungs were really, really rich.

 

            “Yunho...” Jaejoong sadly uttered. “Mianhae.” He couldn’t take it and he hugs Yunho tightly. Yunho smiles a bit and hugs him back.

 


~~~~~YUNJAE~~~~~YUNJAE~~~~~YUNJAE~~~~~

 

Update update! SORRY FOR MY GRAMMAR, I'M TRYING MY BEST TO IMPROVE IT! ENGLISH IS NOT MY LANGUAGE THAT'S WHY... MIANHAE

PLEASE DON'T FORGET TO LEAVE YOUR COMMENTS AND REACTIONS

PLEASE DON'T FORGET ALSO TO SUBSCRIBE :)

THANK YOU GUYS :* HELLO THERE NEW SUBSCRIBERS :) ENJOY

 

PLEASE VOTE FOR OUR HARD-WORKING LEADER... JUNG YUNHO... he needs our vote Cassies :) please Cassies... vote as much as you can... JUST CLICK the circle on the left side of YUNHO from the screen and then vote, then return to the poll and vote again.

 

http://www.allkpop.com/2012/04/allkpop-fan-tournament-best-male-dancer-finals