EXTRAORDINARY LOVE OF A STALKER

EXTRAORDINARY LOVE OF A STALKER

 

           Two days passed since Yunho was hospitalized but he’s still not waking up.

 

            “Umma, do you love Appa?” the little kid asked his Umma, he’s sitting on his Umma’s lap and eating a waffle.

 

            “Ne, I love your Appa. He really deserves to be love baby.” Jaejoong smiled and held Yunho’s hand tightly. He feel that Yunho’s finger move a bit and he panick. He immediately pressed the emergency button and after seconds, a doctor and nurses came.

 

            “Whe... Where Am I?” Yunho uttered as he slowly open his eyes but he saw blurry sight, he closed them again tightly. He again, slowly opens his eyes and saw clear sights now.

 

            “Who are you huh?” He asked with a rascality in his tone.

 

            “Yunnie.” Jaejoong hugged the latter but he felt the hands gripped on his shoulder and forcing him to pull away.

 

            “Who are you? Why are you hugging me huh?” He asked angrily.

 

            “Yunnie, it’s me... Kim Jaejoong... Joongie.” Tears fell down from his eyes, he tried to touch him but he got a slap from his hand.

 

            “Let me explain to you what happened to him okay?” The doctor said to Jaejoong.

 

            “No, it’s okay Doctor...” Jaejoong replied and bowed down.

 

            “Appa, me... do you remember Taeminnie?” The little kid asked to his Appa but he averted his sight to the scene outside the window.

 

            “Let us leave him alone to recover from the shock.” The doctor announced. Jaejoong carried Taemin and all of them leave Yunho alone inside the room.

 

            The moon rose up but still Jaejoong and Taemin were outside Yunho’s room. Junsu come to help Jaejoong to take care Taemin.

 

            “How is he Jae?” Junsu asked with a worried tone.

 

            “He woke up this afternoon but he really couldn’t remember us.” Jaejoong sadly stated and they heard a loud screamed coming from Yunho’s room.

 

            “Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...” Yunho screamed so loud when

Jaejoong opened the door.

 

            “Yunnie, what’s happening?” Jaejoong asked when he saw Yunho was freely standing by himself. Yunho ran so fast and Jaejoong was shocked.

 

            “Yah! Yunho... Jung Yunho...” Jaejoong followed Yunho. Yunho used the stairs and went to the rooftop of the hospital. He went to the edge of the rooftop.

 

            “Yunho... what are you doing?” Jaejoong asked when he saw Yunho on the edge.

 

            “I... I wanted to die... now... I couldn’t remember everything... anything...” Yunho turned his body and faced Jaejoong.

 

            “Yunho... even if you could not remember anything, I’m always here to help you to remember them...” Jaejoong explained as tears roll down to his cheeks.

 

            “No...” Yunho step backward.

 

            “Yunho please... Yunho...” Jaejoong led his hands to Yunho for him to reach.

 

            “I love you Jung Yunho...” Jaejoong uttered.

 

            “What?” Yunho asked with a deep voice.

 

            “I LOVE YOU JUNG YUNHO...” Jaejoong yelled at him.

 

            After a minute, fireworks were fired up in the dark with bright stars in the sky.

 

            “Bwo?” Jaejoong stared up in the sky and he saw phrases saying... “WILL YOU MARRY ME?”

 

            “Bwo?” Jaejoong turned his sight to Yunho who’s kneeling his right knee and handing a box with a ring inside.

 

            “Kim Jaejoong... will you marry me?” Yunho asked and smiled at him.

 

            “What’s this? Yunho...” Jaejoong came near to Yunho and stared at him.

 

            “A marriage proposal! Aish... you told to me before that you want a unique and shocking marriage proposal... that’s why I set up this...” Yunho was cut when Jaejoong kneeled also and hugged him so tight. Yunho knew that all of the conspirator were staring at them while Jaejoong knew nothing.

 

            “Yes Yunnie, yes... I love you Yunnie.” More tears fell down from the beauty’s cheek.

 

            “I love you to Jaejoongie...” Yunho replied and broke the hug. He slowly closed the gap between him and Jaejoong by a sweet and passionate kiss.

 

~THE END~

 

 

~~~~~YUNJAE~~~~~YUNJAE~~~~~YUNJAE~~~~~

 

THANK YOU FOR READING MY FICS :) HOPE YOU ENJOY THE CHAPTERS...

PLEASE DON'T FORGET TO SUBSCRIBE... DON'T ALSO FORGET YOUR COMMENTS AND REACTIONS PLEASE ^^

THANK YOU TO ALL AND I LOVE YOU GUYS :*

(WANT A SEQUEL FOR THIS?)