Donghae's Confession...

Donghae's Confession...

Yuri was embarrassed about last night incident. She did not realise that her fans treated every single moment, every single conversation and every single skinship between her and any male idols so seriously. After being brought back to the dorm by her manager last night, she could not fall asleep. Her mind kept replaying the teasing scenes and all the conversations. Her sleep bugs were brutally chased away when she made up her mind to surf for more information on youtube and asianfanfics.

Upon further research, Yuri realised that even though she did not have any interaction with some of the male idols, she was still tag as a couple with them as her fans thought them to be compatible. She shook her head gently and laughed silently. “These fans are just so cute…!

It was close to dawn before Yuri shut down her laptop. However, she felt as if the sleep bugs had escaped permanently from her. She ate a quick light breakfast, left a short note to her members and made her way to the dance studio. Whenever she felt depressed or stressed about some matters, Yuri would definitely dance her heart out at the dance studio. She treated dancing as a form of stress relief exercise.

Yuri skipped merrily to the dance studio, hoping that she would not see any familiar face so early in the morning. She could not bring herself to face anyone yet, especially the guys. But fate seemed to like playing tricks on her recently. Her prayer was not answered again. As she skipped around the corner, she bumped into a solid chest. Fortunately, the guy’s reflex was quick enough to put his arms around her to prevent Yuri from knocking over to the ground.

Yuri was shocked and had closed her eyes after the initial bumping. When she sensed that she was still safe and secure within a guy’s arms, she slowly peeked open her eyes. “Donghae..?!” Yuri called out in surprise.

“Morning, Yuri…! Why are you up so early? Have you taken your breakfast? Are you still mad at us for teasing you last night? I’m sorry for making fun of you… Have you recovered? Are you feeling better?” Donghae shot up a chain of questions so rapidly that made Yuri at a loss. Yuri was afraid of meeting the guys for fear of embarrassment but hearing the concerned and worried tone of Donghae made her felt warmth.

Yuri broke into a smile and replied. “Donghae, I’m fine…” Judging from Donghae’s disbelief and guilt-stricken face, it was obvious that he did not believe that and was still blaming himself. Yuri gave a light pat on Donghae’s arm, smiled brightly and emphasised that she was indeed fine. Hearing Yuri’s assurance, Donghae grinned happily too.

It was only after resolving the misunderstanding, then they realised they were still standing in an intimate position with arms around each other which seemed as if they were hugging. Yuri realised that and reacted first. She pushed Donghae away with a blushing face.

It was really awkward to see two persons – one twisting her fingers and looking at the floor in embarrassment and the other rubbing his neck awkwardly without any conversation. Donghae tried to break the silence by asking Yuri where she was going.

“I was going to the dance studio… Do you want to come too?” Upon blurting out, Yuri wanted to smack herself mentally. Her face became a deeper shade of red. Donghae noticed that and found it adorable. He nodded and pinched her rosy cheek. Yuri smacked his hand away and glared at him. “You are so cute…! I can’t help it!” Donghae defended himself.

“Cute…? Donghae find me cute…?” Yuri mumbled to herself and smiled faintly. Donghae tilted her chin up and planted a soft kiss on her lips. “Yes… I find you adorable! I find you y! I find you gorgeous! Not only that, I like your personalities! You are thoughtful, kind and gentle! You sing well and dance well! These are the reasons that I love you!”

Yuri stood dumbfounded at Donghae’s confession. Her brain exploding like fireworks! Yuri smiled sweetly, knowing that her feelings were reciprocated. She had always admired him from afar but dared not confess.

Donghae grinned, seeing that Yuri was satisfied with his feelings. He then grabbed hold of Yuri’s left wrist and walked towards the dance studio…

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I think this story might be too short... But no choice though... One - I'm too lazy to spin long stories... That's why I envious other authors! ^^ I really do enjoy reading stories... Two - I might encounter brain block if I write too long... Maybe if I have the idea again or the passion to write again - I'll definitely continue... ^^