Chapter 5

Glance Call

Kristopher's POV

I couldn't take it. He was always talking about girls. Always about the one's he liked. I didn't care. I just wanted him. I've wanted him ever since 6th grade. I mean, we'd been best friends forever but nothing more.

Everytime I even hinted that I liked him, he'd interpret it the wrong way.

I packed my books up and slid them into my backpack then picked up my cake and walked out of the classroom, turning the light off.

I was always the last one on the bus. Always.

I took my usual seat, the 5th seat, near the window with a crack in it.

The bus was just about to leave when I heard someone yell, "Wait!"

I watched as a tall boy with glasses and long hair got on the bus. He scanned everything, looking for a seat. Finally settling his eyes, he started to walk.

"Hurry up!" 

He looked back then stopped next to me. I looked up at him. 

"Is this seat taken?" He managed to spurt out.

I continued to stare at him. Ignoring his words.

"Excuse me...is this seat taken?" He said again.

"Ehh, wha? No.."

He smiled and took the seat next to me.

Hi guys, I promise  to update all my stories tomorrow, I will try to make them long.

:) Hope you like this story! BYE