His Memories

Thanks To

 

Yoseob stood in front of their fans on stage, on their first solo concert and had to smile.

 

It was true, his mouth was hurting from all the smiling he had been doing since an hour ago but he knew, that all of this was worth it. He walked onto the large stage and felt like crying.

 

He didn’t know if he could do this.

 

All the tiredness, the practicing, and the sleepless nights were all for just this one night and, he knew that it was all worth it.

 

He began to sing to their first song that got them noticed, Shock.

 

The fans waved their banners around and Yoseob felt the tears welling up and wanting to break loose, but he couldn’t do that. He needed to stay strong. He needed to do this.

 

He began to do Shock’s signature move and felt all the tiredness go away as the hundreds, thousands and perhaps even millions of fans, follow them even in the tight space and sing along with them.

 

Every day I shock (shock)
Every night I shock (shock)

 

The 6 of them sang, still doing the moves. When they finally finished, they stopped and all looked out at the fans.

 

“ANNYEONGHASEYO B2UTIES!” Yoseob shouted out to the fans and the react was immediate with cheering.

 

“HOW ARE YOU ALL?!” Kikwang said next and all the fans replied,

 

“GOOD!” The 6 of them laughed out loud and they began to talk. Yoseob talked too. But, he didn’t know what he was saying. He just knew he was talking.

 

The whole time, he was thinking to himself, how happy he should be with all the support the 6 of them as a group was receiving from their initial debut back in 2009, only just last year.

 

Thinking this, he said absentmindedly to his microphone,

 

“It’s been a long journey hasn’t it?” He saw s looked at him, surprised but they instantly regained their posture.

 

“Majayo. It’s been a long journey in such a short time!” Hyunseung said and the other members nodded.

 

“We only debuted in 2009 and yet here we are, standing in front of you all in our first solo concert!” Doojoon said and the other members continued nodding.

 

“Now! It’s time for our duets!” Junhyung announced, speaking for the first time.

 

“Who wants to go first?” Dongwoon asked around and as planned, none of them said anything and then Yoseob said,

 

“Junhyung hyung and I will!” The fans scream and yell and once the other four members leave the stage, the beginning melody of the song comes on.

 

Yoseob and Junhyung walked to the connected platform of the stage and began to speak,

 

“This song, we would like to dedicated it to everyone here, supporting us even in this cold weather. We would like to say a huge thank you to those fans who couldn’t make it however. Thank you so much for your support and hopefully we can see you in our next concert performance?” Junhyung said.

 

It was nearly time for the song to begin.

 

“KAMSAHAMNIDA FOR SUPPORTING!” Yoseob shouted out. The fans screamed then it was time to sing.

 

[YOSEOB] The one thing that I want to tell you the most
Always, we always singing just for you
Thank you, the one who’s always been protecting us by our side

 

Yoseob looked out into the crowd.

 

[YOSEOB] You
[JUNHYUNG] You
[YOSEOB] You
[JUNHYUNG] It’s you
[YOSEOB] Thank you
[JUNHYUNG] Thank you
[YOSEOB] For you

 

Junhyung and Yoseob split and began to point out to others in the crowd with smiles on their faces. The fans screamed but some just smiled and began to sway along with the beat and Junhyung’s rap began.

 

[JUNHYUNG] Just thank you everybody, thanks to ma fans
What can I say, I don’t know if I’ll be able express my feelings but
I’ll write one word at a time, and keep on writing, and try to fit it into this short track to try to communicate myself to you
The love and care that we have received from you, to the point that it’s even flooding us as of now
I won’t be able to return all 100% of it but
Still, I hope that you will be able to feel a part of it

 

Yoseob did the background melody and he knew and no matter how hard he tried, he would never be able to show his fans how much he loved them and how much he needed their support.

 

Junhyung’s rap continued.

 

Yeah, the ones who let the unworthy, six fools stand on stage
The ones who placed the utmost precious microphone into our hands, was you, and so
Today, I’m still rocking’ this stage, I’m flying like a g6
It feels just like I’m flying in the sky
Like I’ve fallen into a happy dream, like a child, flying through the air with our hands clasped you and me together

 

Yoseob smiled down at his fans. He was trying his best to not cry. He couldn’t and he wouldn’t. He didn’t want his fans to worry about him.

 

It was his turn.

 

[YOSEOB] The one thing that I want to tell you the most
Always, we always singing just for you
Thank you, the one who’s always been protecting us by our side

 

These few lines, Yoseob hoped, told everyone of his fans, every B2uty, that he loved them and couldn’t thank them enough.

 

They were important to him and they always would be.

 

“THANK YOU ALL!” Yoseob and Junhyung shouted out together at the same time.

 

[YOSEOB] You
[JUNHYUNG] You
[YOSEOB] You
[JUNHYUNG] It’s you
[YOSEOB] Thank you
[JUNHYUNG] Thank you
[YOSEOB] For you

 

Junhyung remained where he was and Yoseob walked back to the main stage. There was three long cat walked that were connected to the main stage. Junhyung was standing in the middle one. Yoseob walked down the far right one.

 

[JUNHYUNG] Even if I find myself exhausted, as long as I’m with you
[YOSEOB & JUNHYUNG] It’s alright, it’s alright
[JUNHYUNG] Even if we’re being separated far away, if we can feel each other
[YOSEOB & JUNHYUNG] It’s all good it’s all good
[JUNHYUNG] Even if I find myself exhausted, as long as I’m with you
[YOSEOB & JUNHYUNG] So fly so fly
[JUNHYUNG] If your heart in front of me right now is true
[YOSEOB & JUNHYUNG] Thank you, thank you

 

While singing this song, walking down the aisle, Yoseob remembered the day he had received the lyrics on two pieces of paper. He had sat down and read all the lyrics in one go.

 

When he read the lyrics, he began to have flashbacks of every time his fans would do something for him or for B2ST.

 

[YOSEOB] Like a paper and pen and beat and mic
[JUNHYUNG] Even if we’re being separated far away, we will feel each other in our hearts
[YOSEOB] Your so unconditional love
[JUNHYUNG] During this one year which has been so long and short, it seems like we’ve become pretty close
[YOSEOB]Sometimes, you’re like a blanket that envelopes me
[JUNHYUNG] You’re like home, you’re like a friend, sometimes you’re like family
[YOSEOB] Please stay forever by my side

 

All the feelings that this song alone put forth were all the feelings that Yoseob would feel.

 

Whenever he felt tired, whenever he felt like he couldn’t go on anymore, he would always lay down on his bed, close his eyes and think about everything his fans had did for him.

 

They had made him smile, they had made him laugh and most important of all, they had made him, him.

 

JUNHYUNG] Together, together ([YOSEOB] Just two of us)
[JUNHYUNG] Let’s create a hidden road Like ([YOSEOB] Columbus)
[JUNHYUNG] If I’m with you, is there anything I can’t do ? Even if I fall 100 times, I’ll be able to get up again
[YOSEOB] Always I sing the song for ya [YOSEOB] Whenever, if you want it
[JUNHYUNG] I’ll sing for you like a ipod
([YOSEOB & JUNHYUNG] I always thank you everybody, let’s go)

 

Yoseob remembered there was a time when he was feeling especially down. That day, he had honestly thought of giving up his dream.

 

True, he was nearly there but, he was tired. His body felt like it was about to break.

 

But, Yoseob found a letter under a present he had got given but his manager the day before. The letter told Yoseob to do his best and that, the person would be watching over him, no matter where he was.

 

Yoseob had to smile at that. He couldn’t leave. He couldn’t leave all his fans. He had to keep going. He had to.

 

[YOSEOB] The one thing that I want to tell you the most
Always, we always singing just for you
Thank you, the one who’s always been protecting us by our side
[YOSEOB] You
[JUNHYUNG] You
[YOSEOB] You
[JUNHYUNG] It’s you
[YOSEOB] Thank you
[JUNHYUNG] Thank you
[YOSEOB] For you

 

The coming ending of the song felt strange to Yoseob. He wanted to continue singing. He wanted to continue telling his fans how much he appreciated their love. He wanted to continue. But, he couldn’t.

 

He said to himself, Gwaenchana! This isn’t going to be the last time I tell everyone that I love them. This, after all, is only the beginning. The beginning of everything.

 

Yoseob smiled to himself, waved at his fans and finished the song.

 

[JUNHYUNG] Even if I find myself exhausted, as long as I’m with you
[YOSEOB & JUNHYUNG] It’s alright, it’s alright
[JUNHYUNG] Even if we’re being separated far away, if we can feel each other
[YOSEOB & JUNHYUNG] It’s all good it’s all good
[JUNHYUNG] Even if I find myself exhausted, as long as I’m with you
[YOSEOB & JUNHYUNG] So fly so fly
[JUNHYUNG] If your heart in front of me right now is true
[YOSEOB & JUNHYUNG] Thank you, thank you