On The Low

On The Low

On The Low

'HyoYeon,' Sunny raced over to her and panted suddenly. The smile on her face meant that there was something that was on her mind and that she had something that she wanted to say to her. Sunny quickly brushed her hair to the side and stood with her hands on her hips. 'HyoYeon, why didn't you tell me that you liked Lee Min Ho?'

HyoYeon was taken aback for a second before she realized what her friend had just implied. She laughed suddenly, apparently taking Sunny's statement as a joke.

'What? What do you mean, Sunny? Who said anything about me liking Lee Min Ho?' HyoYeon placed her hand on her chest and stared at the accusing Sunny in front of her.

Sunny pointed a finger at HyoYeon and squinted her eyes before she started speaking.
'Hyo, don't lie to me! I saw the way you made eyes at him from across the schoolyard. You were watching him. You were staring at him as though he was the only one on campus. You can't hide it. You like him, don't you?'

'Sunny, what are you talking about?' HyoYeon repeated the question. She was starting to get annoyed. She already knew that Sunny was the best friend who liked to push her buttons, but she kept her cool. 'Okay, yes, I stared at him for a quick second, but there is nothing there for you to keep accusing me of.'

'Ooo, I knew it! You liked him. Wait until I tell the others.' Sunny pulled out her cellphone. Her fingers worked a mile a minute as she typed a long text to the rest of the gang.

HyoYeon reached forward and snatched the phone out of her hands. 'Just what do you think you're doing?'

'I am letting our friends know that you like someone. We've been waiting for this moment, Hyo, and I won't let the information pass them by. Nope, not by one second.' She snatched her phone back and sent the text.

'Sunny, please, you're over-exaggerating. There is nothing going on, okay? Now, can you please just drop it for me?' HyoYeon tried her best to put on a face that would make her friend drop the entire situation. She failed...miserably.

'Oh, no...I can't drop it. I won't until you come clean and let me know what's up. I know you won't right now, but, until then, I will be watching you Kim HyoYeon.' She didn't say much else. Instead, she turned, flashed HyoYeon a smile, and walked into the crowded college campus.

HyoYeon watched as her friend made her way across the yard and disappeared. She was probably headed to the dorms to gossip to the others, but she didn't mind. Whatever story Sunny wanted to create for the other girls' was perfectly fine with her. Besides, what they really didn't know wouldn't hurt them. She was alright with lying to them for now. It was a guilty pleasure and she wanted to lavish in it.

She looked out into the crowd and caught a glimpse of Lee Min Ho watching her from a distance. He flashed her a grin. She returned the love.

Suddenly, her phone vibrated. She read the text message and laughed aloud. He was right--Sunny was catching on, but right now, it didn't matter. She was going to have him to herself shortly. She was just waiting for the right time.

She closed her phone and watched him walk towards their secret destination. It wasn't really secret. Just going inside the building and leading towards the upper level where no one ever went. Their own private getaway to enjoy each others' company.

Lee Min Ho meant everything to HyoYeon. The time they spent together was definitely something that she desired to experience again. They didn't talk for long, and they didn't waste any time. All they wanted, really, was the company of one another. He wanted her just as badly as she wanted him, she was sure. Time and time again they had shared the same feelings and she was hoping that he was looking for something as serious as she did. Only time will tell.

--

Once he had vanished from her sight, she looked around to make sure Sunny nor the others were anywhere near. She would just die if she got caught. She'd have so much to explain if they found her with him. They were suspicious of the time she spent away from them, yet, they could never really pinpoint her whereabouts. She wanted to keep it that way.

HyoYeon slowly made her way through the rush of other students getting to their classes or walking with friends. She kept alert, never missing a step nor forgetting to look around. She reached the building and reached for the door.

Her heart raced. Whenever she got anywhere close to their location she got nervous. Just the thought of being near him drove her insane. She was young and in love...on the low.

No one would understand. That's why everything was on the low right now. She wanted to enjoy this secret relationship before Sunny and the others got involved.

She stepped into the building and headed towards their secret location. She neared the stairwell and stopped for a moment. She heard silent footsteps. Again, her heart skipped a beat and she took a deep breath before she ascended.

As always, Lee Min Ho was waiting for her, pacing back and forth. When she came into view, his cold stare warmed. He smiled at her and reached for her hand to help her up.

'What took you so long, HyoYeon?'

'Sunny...she's getting suspicious.'

'Let her,' He didn't waste any time pulling her into his arms. He held her there for a few moments.

She loved the feel of him being pressed up against her. Being in his arms meant that she was safe. He offered her security. She loved that about him. He seemed cold to everyone else, but whenever he was with her, he softened. He was actually really sweet, but no one could see it but her.

'Did you miss me?'

'Of course...I always do.' HyoYeon admitted. She looked up into his deep, piercing black eyes. Her body burned in desire. Being this close to him made her want to kiss him. She felt his breath brushing up against her lips. They quivered. She wanted so bad to have her lips locked with his. She refrained herself.

'HyoYeon...'

'Min Ho,'

Suddenly, without warning, his lips pressed tightly to hers. Gently, he rubbed her back. Her body shook in desire. Their lips were locked in a kiss that left her swooning. So badly she wanted to deepen the kiss but she didn't want to seem desperate.

It seemed like an eternity that they were pressed together. She almost forgot to breath when Min Ho broke the kiss. He smiled at her and kissed her forehead as she gasped for air. All the dancing in the world didn't make her catch her breath as much as she had to whenever they were together. He was breathtaking. His features striking. His lips irresistible.

'HyoYeon...how long will we keep this thing on the low?' He held her hand tightly, waiting for her response.

She smiled at him, surprised at first by his sudden question, but excited at the same time. She knew it wasn't long before he would want to make things a little more open. She wanted it, too. Was it too soon, though? Sunny and the others would be down for sure.

'I don't know how long we have to keep this facade up--but I am in no rush if you aren't.' She responded confidently.

'I'm not. I love sneaking off with you.' He smiled.

'Me, too,'

'No one has to really know'

'They don't' His lips connected with hers again, only this time briefly. His lips were so soft on her own.

'HyoYeon,'

'Yes,'

'I love you,'

She refrained herself from bursting into tears or screaming loudly, causing attention to people in the lower levels.
'I love you, too. I always have.' She admitted.

His hand gripped her chin and he kissed her again.

'Good,' He winked at her.

Suddenly, her phone vibrated in her pocket. She sighed and noticed that it was Sunny. It was time to head back to the dorm.

She looked at Lee Min Ho and before she answered the call, she kissed him passionately.

'Same time tomorrow?' She didn't need a response from him. She already knew the answer. She picked up her phone and descended the staircase... 

 

End

So, what did you think of my very first one shot? If you want more from me, just ask. I'd be more than willing to comply. Have a great day. Thanks for viewing!