YulHae's Moments... ^^

YulHae's Moments... ^^

“Sica…! Fany…!” Yuri sighed and surrendered in defeat. She was being half-dragged and half-pushed by her two best buddies towards the renowned restaurant which had only opened for a few months. Jessica and Tiffany were giggling and complimenting on the awesome ‘food’ in the restaurant. Of course, they weren’t actually referring to the food. Instead, they were filling in Yuri with information about the young charming boss. Both of them were practically ‘drooling’ over the attractive bachelor. Yuri rolled her eyes and sighed inwardly at the sight.

It was already extremely crowded when they reached. However, Jessica used her unique and amazing ability – shooting icy killer glances, to successfully and exaggeratingly make them a pathway to walk through and arrived at the front counter.

The young boss glanced up from his work. He was surprised to see his two regular customers bringing a new face – A serious looking yet gorgeous and y lady. He made a mental note to know more about this attractive lady later after impressing her with his cooking skills.

“So gals, the same order?” The young man asked. “Yup, but makes it three sets! Thanks, Donghae…” Tiffany said and gave an eye-smile but Donghae chose to ignore and carried on his task on whipping out the ordered dishes.

Few minutes later, the scrumptious-looking dishes made Yuri’s appetite surged. She dove in hungrily with her two friends, delighted and surprised to note that the young boss really did had a talent with food. She smiled and gave an appreciated nod towards Donghae who was quietly watching her intently and anticipating her response. He responded with a bright and dazzling smile which caused the other gals to screech in joy. Donghae shrugged towards the unwanted attentions.

“Erm… I would like to order a cup of latte…” Yuri smiled and ordered. The noise died down instantly. Everyone looked at Yuri with fear and worries. Donghae’s smile froze but nonetheless, he made himself nodded, turned and walked expressionless towards the coffee machine. The crowd held their breath and waited. Jessica and Tiffany gasped, unable to prevent the inevitable from happening. Jessica dug into her handbag frantically and cheered when she took out a bottle of gastric medicine. She passed two pills to Yuri who stared back puzzlingly.

“Yuri, just swallow them before you drink the latte…!” Tiffany snatched the pills and popped into Yuri’s mouth, forcing her to swallow by making her drank the glass of plain water. Donghae placed the latte in front of Yuri with an unreadable face.

Yuri picked up the cup of latte with a smile and took a sip. Then, as if she was a robot having power failure, Yuri sat motionless for few seconds. The crowd dared not move nor made a sound.

“Yucks!” Yuri exclaimed after spitting the so-called latte, which unfortunately, landed on the face of the handsome young boss. Yuri ignored the surprised stares from the patrons and dashed towards the sink behind the counter. Sounds of rinsing mouth and gushing throat could be heard. Curse and swear were audible too. Donghae wiped his face with a towel and stared at the lovely figure standing at the sink.

“Oh my gosh! What kind of coffee was that? Did you just give me a cup of drain water instead?” Yuri questioned loudly, bewilderment written clearly on her face. She could not believe that this young boss who was capable of whipping out delicious yummy food – could not make a cup of latte properly! To think she was slightly attracted to him – charming, mature and a great cook but he had failed miserably at making coffee. Yuri shook her head.

“So, you think you can make better coffee than me?” Donghae challenged coldly. The crowd nearly screamed in excitement when they sense dramas coming.

“Oh yes, I surely can!”Yuri smirked and answered. “My family owns a chain of coffee houses and I was trained to make coffee since young!”

“So, are you up for the challenge?” Donghae arched his right eyebrow. “No problem! What is it?” Yuri crossed her arms and asked. Donghae grinned, knowing that Yuri had fallen into his trap and glad that the situation seemed to change for the better.

“Alright then, if you can make a much better edible latte, I would gladly be your boyfriend…!” Donghae replied with a laugh. “That is the wish of many girls!” Donghae added and gave a confident grin.

“Oh no! I’m being tricked!” Yuri thought, smacking herself mentally. “This is a trap! If I win, I would be his girlfriend…?! But I can’t lose… I can’t disgrace my family…” Donghae enjoyed the sight of seeing Yuri deep in her thoughts, fighting with herself internally. In the end, Yuri had no choice but to agree.

She gracefully grinded the coffee beans, boiled the water and prepared all the necessary stuff. It wasn’t long before the restaurant was filled with the sweet aroma of coffee. Yuri distributed the pot of latte to the all the customers and placed the last cup in Donghae’s hands.

Donghae breathed in the fragrance of the latte and took a sip. Everyone praised almost at the same time which meant that Yuri had passed the challenge. Donghae wrapped his right hand protectively around Yuri’s shoulders and announced. “Ms Yuri shall be my girlfriend starting from this moment!”

The crowd roared joyfully and clapped their hands, sending their blessings to this newly-formed couple. Donghae beamed and looked down at Yuri who was shy and turned away. He tilted her chin and placed a symbolic long kiss on her lips before finally declaring “Yuri, you are mine…