I'm Your Tutor

Day by Day...

Note: Naomi has a dark skin complexion (like milk chocolate, but a bit lighter). So now you won't be confused.

Oh, and when I add an,  '            ' : it sometimes means the thoughts of someone; and/ or what are they thinking. Anyway, enjoy the story~!

 

THIS STORY IS TOLD FROM NAOMI'S POINT OF VIEW, UNLESS I SAY OTHERWISE.

----------------

I'm Your Tutor: Chapter One

 

I looked over at Jiyong who looked really focused on his work. His tongue poked out his mouth as he worked out the next math problem.

'So cute~' I thought.

 

I tilted my head to the side to get a better view of his cuteness.

'Aw~ How adorable' I was too busy thinking about how cute he was, that I didn't even notice Jiyong's hand waving in front of my face.

 

"Hey!" He half yelled, trying to gain my attention.

 

I was startled. So startled that I accidently hit my hand on the table.

"OWCH!" That's gonna turn into a bruise later. I sighed.

 

"Aw, sorry baby. Did I hurt you?" Jiyong gently grabbed my bruised hand.

 

He looked at the developing bruise. "Do you want some ice?"

 

"Don't call me baby... and no I don't need any ice."

 

"Whatever you say baby." I sighed again. 'He's hopeless'

His fingers glided over the red mark. I winced.

 

"It hurts?" Jiyong looked at me concerned.

 

I nodded.

 

He brought my bruised hand closer to his face, lowering his head as he did so. His lips gently brushed against my, soon-to-be bruise. Caressing my hand after.

 

The affection he was giving me... it made me feel like a princess.

 

"There~ does it feel better now?" He asked.

 

"Y-Yes." I nodded. My hand surprisingly did feel better.

 

His lips curled up into a smile. I smiled back at him nervously. "Um, Ji-Jiyong if your finished with the homework problems... let me check them... to see if there correct." I was getting a little uncomfortable, so I had to change the subject. The only reason why I was even at his house in the first place, was so I could tutor him in math. He was horrible at that subject, and I was great at it, so the teacher had no choice but to let me tutor him... my childhood friend. I don't even know what we are anymore... acquaintances, enemies... or none of the above.

 

He let go of my hand, breaking me from my thoughts. "Oh yeah, sure!" He said, handing me his notebook.

 

I had no clue what page his math problems were on. So I turned to the first page in his notebook, only to find a drawing of a heart. The heart was drawn big, so it took up the whole page. Inside the heart read Jiyong and Na-

 

I wasn't able to finish reading it, because Jiyong snatched his notebook back and ripped out the page.

 

"I was reading that." I said calmly.

 

"No you weren't." He retorted as he ripped the paper up, and threw it away.

 

'I wonder what it said' I thought, not affected at all by his sudden change in attitude 'Oh well, it must be something personal... I guess.'

 

I watched as he scanned his notebook, probably looking to see if he had any other secret notes, that he'd forgotten about.

 

After five minutes of secret note searching, he handed me back his notebook.

It was already on the page with his math homework, saving me all the trouble.

 

In the first thirty seconds I was already able to spot several mistakes.

 

I frowned. "Jiyong, this answer is incorrect, and that one over there is wrong too... so is that one." I pointed to all the problems he had gotten wrong, which was all of them.

 

He groaned. "I'm an idiot. I can't even understand the simplest problems..."

 

He looked pretty sad, so I rubbed his back to comfort him.

 

"Don't worry Jiyong. You'll definitely get it next time!" I smiled.

 

He looked at me with that warm smile of his. "I hope so."

 

'Cute~' I thought to myself. "So, did you want to work on this next problem?"

 

He shook his head. "Uh, no thanks. Can we just take a break for now?"

 

"Alright." I continued to smile at him. "Whatever floats your shoes." He giggled. "Floats your shoes? Don't you mean 'floats your boat'?"

 

"I think floats your shoes fits your personality better."

"How so?" He asked.

 

"Well, you do come to school wearing a new pair of shoes... like every week!" I said like it was the easiest question in the world. Well... it kind of was.

 

"No" he corrected. "I actually wear a new pair of shoes everyday."

The room filled with our giggles soon turned into laughter.

 

 

 

This... reminds me... of our... childhood..........

 

----------------

END OF CHAPTER 1

I hope it wasn't boring. Please leave comments and tell me what you think of the first chapter.

Remember, subscribers are loved. It keeps me motivated <3