Rivals

Untitled for now!

It all started when I was born.

My mom and her best friend since I don't know how long ended up getting pregnant around the same time. Turns out they ended up giving birth at the same time. My mom's best friend, or aunt as I call her, gave birth to a healthy baby boy. Exactly a minute later I was born. Only problem was that I wasn’t healthy. I was literally born with a broken heart. Open heart surgery pretty much right after being born isn't fun. Not that I remember it but you get the idea.

Anyways, surgery went fine and I recovered but I was prone to infection and other illnesses. Almost my entire childhood was spent being sick and having to go from one doctor to another. As I grew older though I was able to deal with all of it a lot better. The one thing I never learned to deal with was that pain in my behind "cousin" of mine. 

My aunt and her family lived right next to us when I was growing up so the brat was either always at my house or I was always over at his. At first he was just annoying and a cry baby that always wanted to play with me and would follow me around everywhere. But as we grew older and started school and gained our own friends he started to change. He stayed annoying only now he was an arrogant son of a...

Always being sick made me an easy target for other kids so I got picked on a lot. From a young age I learned I had to be strong and take care of myself. The other kids became nothing to me. But again the brat was still always around. School just made him worse. Our parents began comparing us and he always was the "superior" one. He always got better grades in everything. Not that I was dumb. His A's were just higher than my A’s. He was better in math, science, English, sports, and music. Heck, there was an event at school where the boys dressed as girls and he was even a better girl than I was. About the only thing I was better at him at was cooking and maybe a few video games. But that didn’t matter. Our mothers would praise only him.

I eventually learned how to completely tune him out. No matter what he said or did I just didn’t notice. It was as if he became a ghost to me. It wasnt until he saved me that i actually started to be kinder to him. I was walking homw from school. I was lost in my thoughts when suddenly i was pushed so hard that I fell a good ten feet or more from where I was before. I looked up and saw him glaring at me. "YAH! What the hell do yo think you're doing?!" he yelled at me. I was confused and shocked that he was there. "That car almost killed you! " That's when I realized what had happened. He saved my life. At that moment I began to cry. "Yah. What's wrong with you? are you hurt? Come on I'll take you home." He lifted me and set me on his back and took me home. once we got there he set me on my bed and started to walk away. Without realizing what I was doing I grabbed his hand and stopped him. He turned around and I kept my head down, tears still falling down my face.

"Thank you...." I finally managed to whisper.

He smiled and ruffled my hair. "Anytime. Just be more careful. I won't be there to protect you all the time." and with that he walked out.

Turns out that was the last time I saw him. After that day him and his family moved to Seoul where he would finish his last year and a half of middle school and start high school.When I found out the next day I cried again. Within 24 hours he went from being my rival, to my hero, to a complete jerk. I thought I'd never see him again. That was until I moved to Seoul and saw him at my new school....

Cho Kyuhyun. I'll make you pay for all you've made me go through.

 

 

 

 

Is it longer??? It still seems short for me even though I've typing for ever....B1A4 is quite the distraction... haha well enjoy