The Beginning

My Angel from Hell

A/N I know I have some miss spellings and typos cuz i didn't read thru it and fix them cuz its 3 in the morning and i have to sleep before school but i promise I'll fix all mistakes when I come home from school...

 

(Jasons POV)

"How does it feel?" I asked as I ran my fingers through the soft white feathers, So many times I've seen Fresh grown wings but the beauty of them never seems to fail to take my breath away.

"Hyung it feels amazing!" Kyuhyun said swaying his wings in the air causing his body to lift from the ground. I smiled and watch as he flew in circles above me.

I watched as the new winged angel flew in joy, It always makes me feel proud knowing that I am the one to lead these lost angels into a beautiful new world of bright love and warm hearts, I train them to love and care to protect and cherish to heal and guid, all these things they learn from me for years I've trained angels and it never seems to bore me when I teach them, I guess it 'cause each angel I get is different they went through different things for example kyuhyun is my new completely trained angel he graduates this year he's been through alot his parents murdered him when he past his didn't go to heaven nor did he go to hell he was traped in the human world lost, scared, alone.

God sends his guider angels down to earth to find lost souls that become lost when their time is not due, there are hardly anymore guider angels reason for that is because luciffer sends his soul eaters to get lost souls due to them they kill the guider angels and steal their souls to sending them straight to hell. God desided that there should no longer be guider angels since they get killed and sent to a place they are not ment to be, So in kyuhyuns case he's lucky to have been found by the last hiding guider angels before the soul eaters found them.

I'm proud to have been Kyuhyuns coach in getting his wings and I hope that with this he goes to heaven and does his good so that he can be happy and see that he's not alone at all.

"Hyung it's time for me to go isn't it?" Kyuhyun said breaking my train of thought, I looked up at him trieing to process his words when I realized what he ment I frowned and nodded my head.

"Yes, you have completed your training and it is time for you to go back." I said reaching out my closed hand to him, inside my fist formed his token back to heaven I slowly losened my fingers and revealed a beautiful golden ring.

Kyuhyun's eyes opened wide and surprise.

"Hyung you have the same ring does that mean I'm a full angel?" He asked pointing at the ring in my hands I signaled him to grab it and he slowly eached out for it.

"Yes inside the ring is carved your name and todays date, it will alow you to enter the gates of heaven." I explained Kyuhyun examined the carving inside the ring then looked at my ring.

"why does it have todays date?" He asked sliding the ring onto his finger.

"It has todays date because today is the day you completed your training." I said smiling as I saw his eyes sneak a peak at my ring again.

"So your ring has the date you completed your training?" He asked I smiled and nodded my head this question never gets old all my trainees ask me this when the receive their ring.

"Can I ask what your date is?" Kyuhyun asked.

"June 12, 1782" I answered with a grin when I saw the shock look on his face I chuckled. "I'm old aren't I?" I teased touching my cheek."Thank God it doesn't show." I joked as I looked up to the sky soft bells began to play causing kyuhyun's eyes to drift up to the sky as well.

I sighed and looked down at kyuhyun. "It's time." I said as I placed my hand on kyuhyuns shoulder he smiled and swayed his wings in the air his body lift from the ground.

"Hyung thanks for everything" He said looking down at me.

"Your welcome, have fun and make sure you give father my regards." I said waving at him goodbye as he flew away.

"I will!" Those were his last word as he disappeared in the clowds I watched a littled longer before I signed and walked away.

"Another gone a New one to come." I said walking back to the board house.

~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~

Mean While...

(Mi Kyung POV)

"Kim Mi Kyung?!" A lady in white sitting at a counter yelled my name, I looked up pointing at myself.

"Me?" I said looking around to see if there was anyone else responding to the lady in white, the lady looked at me and nodded her head.

"Yes you come hurry." the lady said rushing me to go to her desk.

I stood slowly and walked to her, Maybe she can tell me where I am and why I'm not in the hospital anymore. I stoped in front of her desk and bowed.

"Sit hurry." She rushed me I nodded my head and did as I was told. I sat for a few minutes and watched her write down on a piece of paper. it took me a while to grow the curage to speak to her.

"Er... Where am I?" I asked in a shakey voice, the lady stoped what she was doing and looked at me her face softened and she smiled at me.

"Sweaty your in heaven." She answered gently I didn't understand.

"Heaven? I died?" I said , How is that possible I don't remember dieing.

"Sweaty your brain tummor , do you not remember being in the hospital?" The lady said reaching her hand out towards me but I flinched away.

"Brain tumor?" I whisper I remember being in the hospital but I don't remember any tum- then it came to me. The needles the beeping of the machine letting everyone know my heart was still beating, the pain in my head the sounds of crying.

I looked up at the lady dumbfounded. "How come I don't remember dieing?" I asked looking down trying to remember how I died or what it felt like.

"An angel never remembers their last few minutes of their life ending." She said I looked up at her confuced.

"Angel?" I said pointing at myself, Im a angel? But Im not ready, I don't want this right now. then it struck me, my sister my twin.

"I can't be an angel I'm not ready." I said shaking my head.

"Its going to be okay sweaty you'll like it here." The lady said gently. but i didn't care I want my sister i need her I left her alone.

"My sister I want my sister Please I want to be with her." I cried the lady got up and came to me she wraped her arms around my body and held me I cried in her shoulder for a little while.

"Sweaty its going to be okay." she said pushing me away gently and going back to her seat I nodded my head and wiped my eyes.

"Please help me." I begged the lady began to write again then stoped she put down the pen, she smiled at me and handed me the packet of paper she was writing on.

"What is this?" I asked before I grabed it.

"There your training papers." She said and I looked at her confuced and how is this going to help me go back to my sister? I wanted to say but I bit my tongue.

"These are the papers your going to give your coach when you go down to earth." the lady said.

"Coach?"

"yes coach, you need to train to get you wings." the lady said standing she came to me and lifted me from my seat.

"Wait but I don't want to train I want my sister." I said but then it came to me Im going to earth where my sister will be I can look for her then.

the lady stoped and looked at me. "So you don't want to become a angel?" She asked me in shock, knocking me out of my thoughts I looked up at her dazed then realized what she said.

"Yes I want to be an angel." I said

the lady smiled and began to walk again pulling me along with her. we walking to these large door and stoped.

I looked at the lady lost. "What is this?" I asked and the lady handed me the papers.

"Here these are for you coach, go through those doors and you'll be on you way to earth." she said leaving me alone in front of the large door. I looked at the doors for a long moment. where do I go on from here? will I even be able to be by my sisters side again? will I see my parents again? what do I do? So many questions came to my mind.

"All of this is happening so fast." I said to myself as I grabed onto my hair trying to get ride of all the annoying thoughts. then something touched my shoulder I jumped forward and looked to see who scared me.

"Oh I'm sorry I didn't mean to scare you." A tall handsome man said standing infront of me. wow he was breath taking.

"I'm Soohyun."He said bowing down I didn't say anything I just looked down and hid my face."Im sorry for scaring you." he said again walking towards me but I backed up. "Im not going to hurt you Im just suposed to unlock the door for you so you can leave." He said gently grabing onto my elbow I looked up at him as he gently pulled me towards the door. I watched as he shaved the key into the lock and opened to the bright light entered the room as the door swayed open. I looked up at Soohyun who was smileing down at me.

"Have A safe Trip." He said pushing me gently out the door I walked forwarded slowly but stoped everything was so bright making it hard to see I turned around to see ifSoohyun was still behind me but he wasn't and niether was the door.

"Uh OH" I said then something pulled me down and I was suddenly falling I screamed and covered my eyes It felt like I was falling for hours and I was Scared I was still screaming and I still had my eyes cover. I suddenly noticed that my hair was no longer hitting my hands and the wind was no longer moving. I slowly removing my hands from my eyes and looked around I jumped when I saw where I was.

"I made it." I said looking around I was in the middle of no where I was surrounded by grass and trees but when I turned around from a Distance there was I small city.

I signed and sat down I needed to pull myself together before I began my journey on looking for my sister.

"Mi Sun We'll be together soon." I said looking up at the sky.