My Cute Dongsaeng

My Cute Dongsaeng

“Yesung dongsaeng will you be able to baby sit baby Henry today?” Leeteuk asked impatiently on the phone. Yesung thought for a moment then nodded and accepted the request, “I’ll be delighted I love Henry.” Leeteuk breathed a sigh of relief and hung up soon after thanking Yesung once more. Leeteuk hyung and Kangin hyung were going out for their two year anniversary and wanted everything to be perfect (without crying baby). Yesung arrived hours later and greeted the smiling couple, “you both look stunning hyungs,” he smiled and took Henry off of Leeteuk. Leeteuk had left baby Henry many times with Yesung so he knew he had nothing to worry about. “Yesung dongsaeng if anything comes up you’ll call me at once!” Leeteuk pressed as he headed out the door, Yesung nodded and waved them off.

“Well looks like it’s just you and I Henry,” Yesung chuckled and brushed the baby hair away from his eyes. Henry giggled and wrapped his small fingers around Yesung’s thumb; he gave it a light squeeze then began laughing. Yesung smiled at his adorableness then walked into the kitchen, “now where did umma put your bottle?” Yesung searched all over until he decided to open the microwave, “there you are!” he exclaimed then took the warm object with him back to the couch. Baby Henry squealed when Yesung uncapped the bottle and began bouncing in excitement, “boy you sure are starved,” he chuckled then placed the tip of the rubber to Henry’s mouth. Henry wasted no time in drawing the warm liquid, he until Yesung heard a slight slurping sound, “all done,” he smiled then wiped the excess milk that trickled down the sides of his mouth.

Yesung finished cleaning Henry up and read one of his favorite books; the violin master. Henry soon after fell asleep in Yesung’s arms, snoring in the cutest way possible. Yesung walked up the staircase and into Leeteuk hyung’s bedroom, next to their bed was Henry’s crib. It was designed with cartoon violins cut into the wood and vanished to give a perfect gloss. Yesung placed Henry gently into his crib then made his way downstairs to begin cleaning. It wasn’t much work, only a few toys here and there and cleaning up the baby bottle and replacing the milk. Yesung left into the kitchen and began washing up the few pieces of wares when he heard the front door open; “was Leeteuk and Kangin hyung back so soon?” he thought as he wiped the excess water on his apron and made his way into the living room. “Leeteuk hyung! Kangin hyung!” the noisy maknae walked into the living room screaming like a total maniac. Yesung walked out of the kitchen and snorted, “Kyu quiet down you’ll wake Henry,” Yesung exclaimed as he approached the other. Kyuhyun raised a shock eyebrow, “hyung what are you doing here?” he asked then looked around Yesung. Yesung sighed and explained that he was babysitting for Leeteuk since they were out on their anniversary.

Kyuhyun nodded in understanding and smiled devilish, “hyung can I stay?” he begged clutching desperately to Yesung’s apron, “Kyu I can’t I already have so much to deal with.” Yesung replied then looked at his dongsaeng. Kyuhyun pouted cutely and batted his eyelashes making Yesung bite his lower lip, “fine but you have to behave yourself Kyu!” he pointed out leaving Kyuhyun as he made his way back into the kitchen. After Yesung finished washing the dishes, cleaning the baby bottle and making a fresh set of milk he began hearing crying, “damn Kyu what did you do?” Yesung rushed out of the kitchen and made his way into the bedroom, on the floor Kyuhyun was sitting with his arms folded and crying uncontrollably, baby Henry was safely in his crib but also crying.

“Kyu what happened?” Yesung asked as he pulled Henry from the crib and his head making him calm, Kyuhyun sobbed as he spoke, “I…I w…was just…lo…looking at him…when he…shi…shifted and saw m…m…me and started crying.” Yesung chuckled and walked over to his dongsaeng, he placed Henry next to him in hopes that he would stop crying but failed. Yesung’s thought for a moment then sat with wide eyes at Henry. Henry crawled on top of Kyuhyun and wrapped his small arms around the other; Kyuhyun instantly stopped crying and began petting Henry. Yesung smiled and brought both downstairs so he could start cooking. Kyuhyun was left sitting on the floor in the living room as he played with baby Henry, Yesung came in half an hour later holding Henry’s bottle and a single plate, “Kyu feed Henry for me won’t you.” Kyuhyun gladly took hold of the bottle and placed it to Henry’s mouth which gladly opened.

Yesung rested the plate next to Kyuhyun and walked back into the kitchen only to emerged seconds later with a similar plate. Yesung smiled at Kyuhyun as he held baby Henry protectively in his embrace, “Kyu ready to eat?” Yesung asked and brought the chop sticks to Kyuhyun’s lips, Kyuhyun gladly accepted the food and hummed in contentment, “mmhmm…Yesung hyung you make delicious Kimchi dishes,” Kyuhyun utter between chews. After Kyuhyun fed Henry, Yesung took him to his crib and rested his small, sleeping form gently, Yesung made his way down the staircase and saw Kyuhyun seated quietly on the sofa, “thanks Kyu for helping me today,” Yesung commented then took his place next to Kyuhyun. Kyuhyun smiled then rested his head on his hyung’s lap cuddling into the warmth of Yesung’s body.  

The front door opened and a smiling Leeteuk walked in, “where’s my baby?” he squealed as he took off his shoes. Yesung smiled and pointed towards the staircase, “sleeping like the dead,” he said with a low chuckle. Leeteuk smiled then noticed the figure resting on Yesung’s lap, “Kyu?” he questioned then walked forward, “Neh…he helped today,” Yesung finished then smiled. Leeteuk smiled the walked up the staircase; Yesung looked down at Kyuhyun and chuckled then whispered, “My cute dongsaeng.”