Two-Faced Classmate

Lucky Girlfriend

Once we stepped out of our dorm, we started to stop talking and walk to school just like a normal classmate.                                When JR went to meet his friends, we bid goodbye and he winked at me. Ohgod I hate that he winked at me because everytime he did that, Im slowly melting inside. Only god knows how it feels.

So as usual, like any girls will do, I went to the toilet to put on smartly my school tie and adjust my natural long wavy hair. Everytime I look in the mirror, I will always wonder am I lucky to be JR girlfriend? A hot and y and adorable boy like him to be with a non-pretty and non-y girl. What makes him wanting to be my boyfriend while he can find other suitable girl for him. It has been four years since I have been with him but I cant seem to tell him this question. Maybe someday I will.

After doing my hair neatly, I went to my class and saw my 'two-faced' classmates. Their name is Hyuna and Hyorin. They always say different things infront of other people and they can make a different story line and tell other stories to other people. No one can trust them after knowing that both of them has two different faces. I walked pass them and they smiled sacarstically to me. I can see that sarcastic smile from them. I cant believe that Hyuna, my bestfriend, became like this after meeting Hyorin, her new friend.

Hello guys ^^ Hehehe Im very thankful that I already have 3 subcribers. Thank you ^^ I really hope that you can imagine while reading to my story. Hehehe xD Thank you guys <33 And yeahhh if I didnt typed in paragraph, that means that I update using my Ipod. Sorry ):