Mysterious Hyuk

Remember Me?

Donghae’s POV

The crowd screamed louder and louder as the guys and I reached the end of our choreography. As I stopped dancing and glanced at the crowd I noticed a familiar figure amongst the screaming girls.

Why do I notice her? It’s because she was silent, silent in between the hundred of girls screaming their throats raw for the one and only Super Junior.

Our eyes met and she gave me a small smile before the sapphire blue crowd swallowed her.

“Hae, come on!” Eunhyuk said grabbing my arm and pulling me down the stage.

All 10 of us squeezed through the small hallways filled with way to many people at once before finally reaching our dressing room.

Eunhyuk pulled me down on the couch in the corner and started to snap his fingers in front of me.

“What are you doing?” I asked eyeing his fingers.

“Trying to snap you out of that trance you had on stage.” He said seriously. I laughed and slapped his hands away.

“I’m not in a trance. I just saw her.” I said my mind snapping back to that mysterious girl.

“She was here?” Eunhyuk asked curiously and I nodded.

“Who was here?” Leeteuk hyung asked plopping down on the seat next to Eunhyuk.

“That stalker girl.” I answered.

“Again?” Siwon asked sitting next to me on the couch.

At the end all of the members were gathered around me on the couch with a few extra chairs. Everyone knew about this mystery girl because after the 10th time seeing her I needed to tell someone, I chose Eunhyuk thinking he could keep a secret… I was so wrong.

Eunhyuk told Leeteuk who (like the umma he is) decided to discuss it in front of the other members openly. So now everybody knew about my stalker.

“So you saw her again?” Ryeowook asked curiously propping his chin on his palms.

“Yeah.” I said thinking back to that split second smile she gave me.

“Are you scared?” Sungmin asked me as he sat on the couch beside me with Kyuhyun.

“Not really.” I answered shortly. “She’s not like those sasaeng fans, she’s not obsessed. I never see her scream or hold up signs.” I said not even remembering a time seeing her hold up a light stick.

“That’s odd.” Yesung said tilting his head to the side.

“Why?” Shindong asked curiously. I was about to answer when Heechul spoke up.

“Because if she was a sasaeng fan or even a normal fan she would at least scream out our names or have a light stick.” Heechul explained as he picked his nails.

My mouth turned into an ‘o’ after his explanation. This mystery girl is really interesting then.

“So who do you think she is?” Eunhyuk asked.

“Maybe she’s an alien in disguised waiting to abduct Donghae hyung.” Kyuhyun said calmly as if it was a normal thing to say.

“Really?” Ryeowook and Yesung asked at the same time, eyes widened.

“No, that’s not true.” Leeteuk assured the 2 before giving the evil magnae and stare full of daggers.

Kyuhyun just smirked evilly before turning to me. “So hyung, who do you think she is?”

“I-I don’t know.” I said honestly. I mean I see her all the time and whenever I see her she seems so familiar and not in the ‘I’ve seen you a million times’ way but in a way like I actually knew her.

The room was filled with silence until Leeteuk spoke up as he stood up.

“Well if you see her I want you to tell me.” Leeteuk said and I nodded. “These kinds of fans are dangerous, we don’t want any accidents.” He said to the room at large and the members nodded, except for Heechul.

“Yeah yeah old man. Can we go home now?” He asked looking up at Leeteuk hyung through his blonde bangs.

“I think so. Come on pack up, we have more schedules tomorrow.” Leeteuk said and the small crowd dispersed to their separate corners getting their stuff packed up.

As soon as we got home all the members went inside their respective rooms. I quickly went inside my room after bidding good night with Eunhyuk and the others. I changed into a white t-shirt and shorts before climbing on my bed.

Just when I was about to finally fall asleep an image popped up in my head… an image of her. I sat upright rubbing my eyes. Damn! That girl is getting annoying. I looked up at the clock on the wall, 1 am.

I groaned and got out of bed. I took a seat on my desk and opened my laptop. Maybe a late night internet session should get me tired enough to sleep. I opened the browser and decided to go on YouTube and check out our last performances.

I plugged in my headphones and listened to our performance. I smiled seeing the camera shoot some of the fans. I always loved seeing them, the ELFs who would always be at our shows, holding up their light sticks, waving their signs… hold up! I rewinded the video and paused.

There she was, caught on camera, the mystery girl. I decided to check another video, a video of our comeback stage a few days ago. I waited for the video to load before clicking the ‘play’ button. I watched the 4 minute video intently, waiting for the camera man to shoot the audience.

My fingers frantically pressed the ‘pause’ button when they finally shot the audience. It didn’t take long for me to spot the mystery girl. I quickly screen captured and saved it.

At the end I had saved about a dozen pictures in my hard drive. As I dozed off with my head on the table I got a last glance at the clock. 3 am, looks like I’ll need to wear some concealer tomorrow.

Leeteuk’s POV

I faintly knocked on Donghae’s door seeing that the guy hasn’t woken up yet. I knocked harder but I didn’t get a response. Annoyed, I opened the door quietly.

“Donghae, are you up?” I asked and was surprised to see no one on the bed. I opened the door wider and saw Donghae sitting at his desk, his head resting uncomfortably on the wooden table.

‘He’s really pushing his health.’ I tip toed in and approached my sleeping dongsaeng.

‘What’s this?’ I reached for the laptop and browsed the recently saved data. I was surprised to see that they were all photos, blurry photos but I noticed the same person in each one, the mystery girl.

I sighed, maybe this person is going too far. I made a mental note to talk with Lee Soo Man about this later. I kneeled beside Donghae and shook his shoulder softly.

“Donghae-ah, wake up.” I cooed and Donghae started to wake up. He wiped the drool from his chin and rubbed his eyes.

“Hyung… what time is it?” he asked me trying to adjust his eyes to the amount of light in the room.

“About 8.15 or so. We need to get to SM in about 30 minutes so get ready, ok?” I said standing up.

Donghae just tiredly nodded and I saw deep circles under his eyes. I nodded and quietly left the room leaving my dongsaeng to get ready. I was definitely going to tell Soo Man about the stalker because she’s starting to affect Donghae and I can’t let that happen.

Donghae’s POV

I got up and made my way to the bathroom. When I took a look at myself I wasn’t surprised to see the dark bags under my eyes.

It was all that mystery girl’s fault. I wasn’t obsessed with finding her or anything but I don’t know, I guess I’m just curious.

I took a quick shower and applied a little bb cream onto the dark bags. I didn’t want to look horrifying in front of the CEO.

“Morning Hae!” Eunhyuk greeted me as I entered the kitchen.

“Hey.” I said unenthusiastically sitting on the dining table across from Heechul hyung.

“What’s up with you fishy?” he asked sounding a little worried.

“Just sleepy, that’s all.” I said rubbing my eyes trying to get the sleepiness off them.

“Well hopes this helps hyung.” Ryeowook placed a plate full of kimchi pancakes and a big mug of coffee.

“Thanks, Wookie.” I said giving him a small smile. Ryeowook nodded and continued cleaning his kitchen.

After I ate my breakfast the members and I made it to our 2 vans. I sat in the first van along with Eunhyuk, Leeteuk, Heechul and Sungmin.

I watched the streets pass by as the other members talked to each other.

“Hae, you ok?” Leeteuk asked me putting his hand on my thigh.

“Huh? Yeah, hyung.” I said leaning closer to the door. I laid my head back as the tiredness crept in. Maybe I could catch a few minutes of sleep before we arrive at SM.

At SM all 10 of us was led to the business section of the building where meetings were usually held. I looked around curiously, I’ve never been here before. We were led into a meeting room where Lee Soo Man and our manager, Kim Jung Hoon.

“Hello boys, please take a seat.” Lee Soo Man said warmly.

Leeteuk led the 10 of us and sat across from our seniors. I sat in the corner with Eunhyuk while the members took the seats next to us.

“Excuse me sir, but why are we here?” Leeteuk asked.

“That’s a very good question but I think we should wait for our guests to arrive before discussing the matter.” Soo Man said calmly with a smile.

“Guests?” Heechul mouthed at all of us but we just shrugged.

After a few minutes of a rather uncomfortable silence there came a knock on the door. All of our heads turned as the door opened slowly.

“Mr. Lee Soo Man, our guests.” The office worker moved aside to reveal 2 figures behind him, a boy and a girl.

The guy was tall and even though I’m a guy I thought he was quite handsome. He had short black hair and intense eyes. He was wearing a casual business suit that fitted on him like a glove. He stepped forward first and gave Lee Soo Man a smile before they shook hands.

The girl behind him also stepped forward. She was small compared to the guy she came with. She had long black hair that she tied back in a sleek ponytail revealing her rather cute face. She was wearing a short pink dress that went up to her knees, exposing her porcelain skin.

She smiled at us then walked to Lee Soo Man to shake his hand. Both of them took a seat next to Lee Soo Man.

“Boys, this is Jung Yunho, the manager of TVXQ ent. in the States. And that’s his partner, Song Cheonsa.” Lee Soo Man introduced.

“Annyeong.” They both greeted with a smile.

Following Leeteuk’s lead we also bowed our heads.

“Now, Yunho here agreed to join forces between SM & TVXQ to create a duo team so that his artists have access to the Asian market and our artists have access to the American market.” Lee Soo Man said and I nodded in understanding.

As I took a quick glanced I saw Yunho give me a dirty look. I quickly looked away. ‘What was that?’ I averted my gaze to Cheonsa and our eyes met. She gave me a quick barely noticeable smile before turning away. My heart skipped a beat at that smile, why did that smile look so familiar?

“Cheonsa here is a model under TVXQ ent. and she will be working with us.” Lee Soo Man said.

“Well the boys are very excited to be working with you.” Jung Hoon hyung said with a smile.

“Yes, I hope we could work well together.” Yunho said smiling. But suddenly his smile faded as his gaze landed on Eunhyuk and I.

“Any idea why he seems to hate us?” I whispered in Eunhyuk’s ear. I didn’t know if he was surprised or anything but Eunhyuk seemed to flinch harder than usual.

“I-I don’t k-know.” I raised my eyebrows. Why did Eunhyuk sound so nervous? And why was he stuttering? The Lee Hyukjae never stutters.

“I guess that’s all for today. I believe the boys have a photo shoot today?” Lee Soo Man asked Jung Hoon hyung who nodded.

“They have a schedule with Marie Claire today.” Jung Hoon hyung answered and Lee Soo Man turned to Cheonsa.

“Cheonsa dear why don’t you go with the boys? Get you comfortable with your new label mates.” Lee Soo Man suggested to Cheonsa who seemed to be caught off guard.

“N-Neh, Sajangmin.” She said sweetly and I couldn’t help but make a mental note of how sweet her voice was.

“Ok, then boys and Cheonsa, get going.” Lee Soo Man said.

Jung Hoon hyung, the other members and I bowed to Lee Soo Man before exiting the meeting room. After a few moments Yunho & Cheonsa came out too. We stood in the hallway awkwardly and I saw Eunhyuk and Yunho exchange glances for a second before Yunho spoke.

“May I have a word with Lee Hyukjae for a second?” Yunho asked Jung Hoon hyung and Leeteuk hyung who just nodded. “Wonderful.”

I watched as Hyukjae was taken to a meeting room with Yunho. I raised my eyebrows, what’s with them? And do they know each other? I racked my brains for answers. I’ve known Eunhyuk since forever and I’ve never seen Yunho before.

As I looked at the other members while thinking I caught Cheonsa starring at me. I gave her a small smile and I guessed she realized that I’ve caught her. She was surprised and looked away quickly. How cute.

“Annyeong, I’m Donghae.” I said letting out my hand.

She took it slightly and gave me a small smile. “Cheonsa, nice to meet you.”

“So where are you from, Cheonsa?” Heechul asked looking at Cheonsa with a rather predatory look and I have to admit, it bothered me for a reason.

“I was born in Seoul but moved to the US with Yunho oppa a few years ago.” She explained and earned a few nods from the other members.

“So who’s Yunho? Your boyfriend? Your brother?” Kyuhyun asked.

Leeteuk immediately slapped the magnae’s arm for asking such a straight forward question. Before Cheonsa could answer the door behind us opened and Eunhyuk and Yunho came out.

“I’m as good as a brother.” Yunho said proudly wrapping an arm around Cheonsa’s shoulder.

Eunhyuk just walked past the members and stood behind me silently. ‘That’s unusual, Hyuk’s never this quiet?’ I thought but decided to ask him later about it.

“Well I see that you are in good hands. I’ll pick you up later, ok?” Yunho asked Cheonsa and I couldn’t ignore the affection oozing from his voice.

“Neh, oppa. I’ll be fine.” She smiled and Yunho pat her on the back before he turned and walked away.

“Come on, I think we’re a little late.” Jun Hoon hyung said ushering us forward.

Cheonsa passed me and walked forward with Leeteuk in the front while Eunhyuk and I walked behind them. When I noticed that the members were all busy talking amongst themselves I turned to my nervous looking best friend.

“Hyuk, what’s wrong?” I asked him.

“Uhm… nothing.” He said and continued walking until I stopped him.

“What did that Yunho guy want to talk to you about?” I asked him curiously.

“H-he just w-wanted to t-talk and say hi. We met a f-few years back.” Eunhyuk said nervously. But then he lightened up when he saw me looking at him in concern. He forced a smile and pats my shoulder. “Everything’s fine Hae, don’t worry.”

I stared at my best friend as he walked away following the other members. Something definitely smells fishy, and I don’t mean that in the good way. Something’s going on in between Yunho and Hyuk. Eunhyuk knows something that I don’t and I plan on figuring it out.



First chapter done! What do you think? Please comment & subscribe! <3