~Eternal Love~ : ( not decided )

~Eternal Love~

"I can't take it anymore! Let's just break up Maki-chan!" Kuro said.

"Why... Why do you want to break up with me?" Maki cried. Tears flowed down her cheeks.

"You are just too annoying! You keep asking me where I am & I can't take it anymore!" Kuro reasoned with Maki.

"I can change! Kuro-kun, I can change for you!" Maki cried.

"No Maki-chan. It's over between us. It's impossible to be a couple with you." Kuro said with a straight expression.

Maki gave one last look hoping their relationship could be saved, but Kuro looked away. She could tell there was really no hope already. She turned & ran to the rooftop holding her papers, phone and earpiece while crying terribly. Her eyes & nose were red from crying so much.

"Do I still yearn for him? Do I still love him? Why do i still cry evem after he broke my heart into pieces & treated it like thrash?..."Maki sobbed to herself. Her head in between her knees. She hugged her knees tightly & sob silently. She started to hiccup due to crying too much.

A few minutes later...

Her tears stopped. She walked to the bench & sat on the bench. All alone, crying to herself. She then took out some papers, her phone & earpiece.