ill only say this when you don't listen

KEEP MY distance....

 

before........please listen to this while reading......................:D

http://youtu.be/_oqEVTinJb0~~~~~~~~~

 

‘im so happy I can see my friend again….actually I can see him everyday….but im happier each day I got to see his face…..well i can be only his friend…’

Friend: “hi jae!.......why are you here its too early you know…’

‘you don’t like to see me?....’

Friend: “im going to pick her jae….you can stay with mom…she is looking for you….bye!..”

‘well there goes the heart……oh well……the distance between us is growing each day…..i really love each days we meet cause I can see you face……and I hate it too cause every day the distance between me and you is expanding…’

Friend’s umma: “hey jae!.....eat….come here…I’ve cooked for you and yunho……but apparently he is so excited to pick his girlfriend….come eat this….we have plenty…”

‘ah that’s why you are so eager…..you are going to meet her again……I’m so stupid…..cause….i feel this pang is my heart……ahahah……silly me right?.....i myself…..pity me…..’

Then his friend came back with his girlfriend and they met jaejoong chat with him and laugh with him.

When its time to go home his friend asked him if he would like to go with them.

But he didn’t agreed, he said he has to pick something on somewhere.

Then  they parted their ways, but he looked back.

‘I’ll say this when you not listening……..i love you….’

Then he smiled and walked back to the direction of his friend and his girlfriend, keeping his distance from them.

‘I don’t know….but im happy when your happy……I don’t know…..how long we can…no….i can keep this up….’

When he looked at the two got into his friend’s house, he proceeded into his alone.

Then he got into his room full of his friend’s face.

Here…there…everywhere, but it’s the only room his friend is not allowed to go in.

‘this room is glistening with sunlight…….i can hear you dream……can you feel me?.....i hope you do..’

he smiled and dance in the room imagining his friend dancing with him, hug him cause it’s the least thing he can do to make himself happy.

He chuckled and dance around till he teared.

‘it hurts……you know that…..i think…I can’t…..no….i must keep this up….to see you face everyday….’

Them he flopped his body on his bed and hugged the pillow where his friend’s face is printed.

‘hi how are you handsome?....happy today huh?...i can see you smiling…..and it make me smile too!....you know that…..and it will continue….’

These thing happen to him every day, make him happy-sad whenever he meet his friend.

Till the doomed part of his life came.

Friend: “jae!....i proposed t her!,,,……..and we are getting married!......isn’t that great!?.....’

Jaejoong smiled wide to conceal what is left on his….

‘im happy now….to see you the happiest man on Earth….’

He said to his friend that he needed to get something on his house, and wait for him.

His friend waited.

When they met again he gave a box covered in a red wrapper.

My gift he said to his friend and he said that he isn’t allowed to open it till he gets married.

And so….his friend got married happily while he is watching them with his heart beat slowly saying to him it’s over.

‘it’s okay…..i can finally see you smile like never before…..and I will say to you how I feel…just wait…..’

Then his friend approached him.

Friend: “jae!...let’s go to our table!......eat with us…we should celebrate!....i don’t know why you don’t look for some one to love…….’

‘I don’t need to…I found you…it’s just that…..i can’t be with …you…..’

They celebrated together, all of them but one.

That one is keeping his distance.

Then he got home walking alone, while smiling.

‘ah!....the day has come…..dreadful and happy day isn’t it?.....i saw him smile…and get married…’

They he packed his things and got his passport.

They morning came so fast and he got into the airport earlier.

He dialled his friend’s number.

He told him to meet him on the airport.

Then his friend arrived quickly, alone as he told him.

He texted to meet him near the window of the departure area.

They saw each other.

He called his friend again because they are separated by a window.

‘you got the box I told you to bring?...’

His friend took it out, a phone.

‘open it… and look for the gallery….it locked with a four letter password that we always say….its mean we are going to be together…..friends…’

Then his friend smile as he typed the four letter password AKTF.

They saw the only one video.

‘watch it……let’s seat here…’

He and his friend sat on the floor.

The video was played while the two and feeling the presence and the window between them.

‘hi yunho!.......hehe……I know that when you receive this gift……hmm….what can I say….im happy!....i know your getting married…so I gave you a gift and the last message…’

He hung up their call cause he want his friend to focus.

‘I know…I really happy to see you happy with her……but I want to tell you this….ever since….no …before you met her…….i developed this stupid feeling…..you know you  can hate or be disgusted with me…but this feeling called love came inside me…….i can’t pull it out……and the hurt started when you got happy…..im hurt yet happy…..seeing you smile…….im contended with it……it hurt but it great I can say I love you while you not listening……I really want to keep my distance way from you……but I can’t cause you smile….and it make me live……and now you are married……I saw your brightest smile…..i think I can live with the distance from you…..i’m really happy….oh….and the room you aren’t allowed to go…here take a look!....’

He shot every photo his friend got in his room.

‘this picture is…..that picture that…..can you remember that?...’

He told it all in the video how he fell badly.

‘but now…they are cleaned and buried here in my heart and under the Earth……..but this time and onwards…I want you…to….how can I say this……..i want you to forget me…..that the greatest thing I can receive from you yunho…..’

The video stopped but the last thing his friend saw is he let a tear fall on the video.

Then he took his phone.

Friend: “hey jae!........hello!...hey!...answer me!...”

The call was cut off.

Jaejoong smile and took his flash card.

“that was my last message..”

“I love you”

“forget me okay?....erase me….shred me from your brain..”

“I’ll keep my distance forever…”

Then he packed up as his flight called for him.

He turned back and walked slowly while ignoring his friend banging the window and shouting from outside, he was stopped by guard of the airport.

Before he got in, he looked back.

He faced his friend.                    

‘I’ll keep my love and distance from you yunho……I love you cause your not listening…….’

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

please vote ....i'll post it ASAP maybe tomorrow :D