Something about you.

Something about you.

 

"Pathetic. You think that you're strong?" the men punched his face.

 

Bloods were everywhere, from his head to his body. He stood up weakly, feeling dizzy yet still fought them.

 

"Please stop, i'm begging you" I said, crying.

 

The men smirked, "and what will we get?" one of them grabbed my arm.

 

"me"

 

 

 

 

 

Dragged by my friends, i sat down on the bench waiting for the basketball game to start. The players were coming out one by one until a particular guy caught my eye.

 

He was in the middle of the team, slightly different from others. He had red hair, white fair skin and quite good-looking.

I watched him finding a seat on the bench. Guess he's not playing yet, i thought.

 

"---, who are you looking at?" my friend asked.

 

I snapped at my thought and shooked my head.

 

"Nothing"

 

The game started and they were leading. The guy was still sitting until the coach called him up. He stood up quickly and stretched.

 

"He's going in...." I mumbled.

 

The whistle blow, and he started to move around. He grabbed the ball and dribble it. I watched him with all my attention.

 

He quickly shot the ball to the hoop, making me almost stood up from the bench. My friends looked at my confusedly.

 

"What's wrong?" Hyuna asked. I scoffed and just smiled.

 

"You're weird" she said after that.

 

I ignored her statement and watched the game again. He was tired and tried to catch his breathe. He tilted his head and shot a glance directly to me. My eyes widened and felt uncomfortable.

 

He shaked his head and concentrated to the game.

 

The game ended.

My friends and I was at the parking lot. I was trying to find the guy, tip toed up and down, but my friends saw me acting strange.

 

"What the hell just happened?" Amber asked, putting her hand on her hip. She looked closely to me and suddenly smiled.

 

"Something is wrong. And you better tell us now" she demanded.

 

Hyuna nodded and nugded me million of times.

 

"I...."

 

The guy suddenly appeared from the main entrance, that he had freshen up and looked at me with his staring eyes. He stared and gave a small smile.

 

I frozed.

 

"Alright, let's go" I pulled my friends away after that.

 

 

Day after day, I was still thinking of the guy. Thinking that, i wasn't going to meet him again or that why did I even looked at him a first. But something about him that made me think.

Thoughts were in my mind.

 

But one day, i opened my locker and found a small letter fell down. I picked it up and stared at it.

 

It was just a small ordinary letter.

 

I unfolded the letter and read.

 

A glance to you was meant to be

 

 

I raised my eyebrow and fold it back. I ped my bag and put it inside.

 

"a glance to me?"

 

I jumped as I remembered what it was meant.

 

"The guy....?" I muttered.

 

Impossible. How can he knows me?

 

I sighed and went into my class.

 

 

 

 

 

 

"---! No, dont take her!" he grabbed my arms. I stared at his sad eyes.

 

"I'm sorry....."

 

 

 

 

 

I strolled at park, breathing in the fresh air. I closed my eyes, feeling so refreshed until someone bumped into me. I immediately opened my eyes, seeing a guy with a mask on.

 

"Y-you" i pointed at him. He stepped back abit and blinked.

"Finally" he muttered.

 

I was confused and raised my eyebrows. "what?"

 

He shooked his head.

 

"Sorry for bumping you" he apologized. I nodded, still looking at him. Silence was sounded until he spoke again.

 

"I'm Kim Yukwon" he introduced.

 

Shocked by his approached, I weakly smiled at him.

 

"Eun ---" I replied. He opened his mask and smiled, taking out something for his pocket. "Here"

 

A candy.

 

"Candy?" I looked at it and looked back up, he was gone. Searching him around, I saw him running far away already.

 

 

 

 

Thrown by the men, two candies fell from his pocket. I couldn't stopped them as I was tied up.

 

Those men stepped on the candies, crushing it into tiny bits.

 

 

 

Kept in the box, safe and sound, I smiled looking at the candy.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Yukwon looked at me, breathing heavily. "R-run"

 

My heart was beating faster and faster after he managed to let me free. "B-But you..." He pushed me away, telling me to go. I looked at him, tears fell on to my cheeks. He wiped it off and gave me a tight hug.

 

"Dont worry" he patted my head. The men finally stood up and pulled him away.

 

"Go. Now" he said, starting to kick the men.

 

I ran and ran to find some help but the place was damn too far. What am I suppose to do now?

 

 

 

 

"Pabo"

 

He scratched his head. "Sorry"

 

I giggled and wiped the mud off his head. He slowly smiled and took my hand.

 

"what are you doing...?"

 

He smirked and wiped some off the mud to his finger and wiped it onto my forehead.

 

"Yukwon ah!" I shouted.

 

"Now we both have muds on our face, isnt that great?" he winked. I tried grabbing his collar but ended up sliding my hand to the his back.

 

"Awww, someone wants a hug from me" he said, suddenly hugged me back.

 

"N-no, i-i just..."

 

My heart beats faster and faster the moment we hugged. Why...

 

"Friendly hug" he said, ended the hug. He smiled.

Truth? I thought it was something more.

 

 

 

"Help! Please! I need help!" I screamed. Everyone looked at me but ignored.

 

"Help please...." i fell down on my knees. Shadows were seen. When I looked up, 6 guys were standing infront of me. "We're here to help" one of the guys said. They helped me to stand as I told them what just happened.

 

We went into one the guy's car and they drove fast. I sat there, still worried.

 

"Please, let him be safe"

 

 

 

 

 

"--- ah, here you go" Yukwon presented something to me.

 

"a bracelet?"

 

He nodded. I looked through it. A key and a lock.

 

"The key is you and the lock is me" he explained.

 

"What...."

 

"You're the only one that can open my heart, ---" he confessed.

 

A beat skips, making butterflies in my stomach. Before I know it, he said the words.

 

"I love you"

 

 

 

 

 

The 6 guys smashed the door opened and searched for Yukwon. The men was surprised and attacked the guys. Both groups started to fight.

 

"Quick, find him now!" I nodded once and searched for Yukwon.

 

Through each door, he was no where to be found. Until the last door I opened.

 

"Yukwon?"

 

He was lying on the floor, unconcious. I began to panicked and immediately went to him.

 

"Yukwon"

His eyes were half opened.

 

"---?"

I nodded and cried. "Yukwon, are you okay?"

 

He smiled and carelessly touched my face. "---"

 

"something about you that made me fall for you, something about you that made the fight worth it, something about you made me not to give up. Something about you that i will forever remember. With all my heart, beating or not, i will love you always. Remember that, alright?" he said softly.

 

and that, his eyes were closed.

 

My eyes grew bigger and tears were streaming down.

Nudging him many times, he wouldn't wake up.

 

"Yukwon ah, don't do this to me!"

 

"Yukwon!"

 

"Don't, please. Dont'!"

 

I repeated it again and again.

 

again and again.

 

He'll wake up, I said in my mind.

Yes, he will.

 

"Yukwon, wake up!"

 

please...

 

please...

I love you so much, Yukwon.

Don't leave me..

 

 

 

"True love makes sacrifice, even if its small or big. That's how love are meant to be"

 

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please please please don't kill me. LOL
Firstly, it's a short oneshot. I could done better but yeaaah, Sorry to dissapoint you guys :(

Second, I'm sorry that U-Kwon died at this story, I really am. Since it's his birthday today T___T

Third, I at writing oneshot, I need to practice more :(

Fourth, I hope you guys atleast abit or tiny of fun reading this? No? Okay.

LOL. If it doesn't make any sense. Let me bow to you all now. /bows/

I love you all so so so much. I hope you guys understand ;____;

 

-ISWMM