Fell for an Exo by BittersweetBliss

« raιnвow adverтιѕeмenт ѕнop | officially closed | no more place »

 

Author: BittersweetBliss

Story title: Fell for an Exo

Synopsis: Kang Eunyoung always knew what she wanted to do in life. She had it all planned and written out in her journal. She was going to study hard, get good grades and get a scholarship to do medicine. Then she would be one of the best doctors in South Korea. She wanted to take care of her mother who had work all day and night to provide her with adequate education. 


But why go through all that trouble? Why be so ambitious and keen on being perfect? Why not just be a model? She wasn't ugly, in fact she was breathtakingly beautiful. 

What is it that she's trying so hard to hide?

And what will she do if one day, she gets new neighbours that seems to be a group of good looking guys living together without parents? Surely, an ambitious nerd like her will choose to ignore them...

Or is there something, just something wrong with this whole picture? 

Especially when she keeps hearing a deep husky voice in her head that seems to be talking to her.

Character(s): OC, Kris

Genre(s): Romance, Fiction, Exo-powers included

Rating: -

 


C here for the awesome story