Rehearsal

In The Closet

The next day you arrived carrying a blue bag with a loose shirt and sweatpants to wear for your rehearsal. When you entered the dance studio, the cheoreographer Ms. Joo threw garments in front of you.

"Wear these."

"Huh? I'll just wear loose clothes today." You protested.

"Wear them immediately!! You need to look like Naomi Campbell! Get rid of your shoes too."

You looked at the clothes with an I'M SO NOT WEARING THAT expression.

"Put them on now Ms Youngji!" Ms. Joo yelled at you to make you move a little faster.

You got into the changing room and wore the white halter top with a plunging neckline and a very short skirt. You feel unconfortable. The outfits are so not you. You came in the studio barefoot. Ms. Joo gave you boots to wear.

"Wear these to finish the look." Ugh! she's so demanding!!

You looked at yourself in the mirror. OMG this is so not me. I can't recognize myself!!

"Okay let's begin! Youngji-ssi. You walk around on the spoken words. When you hear the 'She's just a lover' part you start to dance. And on the 'She wants to give it' you, enter and grab her. Get it?"

You and your back up dancer nodded.

"Let's do it with music!!" The music played with a press of the remote control.

Boys piled up in the dance studio to watch you. Eunhyuk is also one of the boys who rushed to see you. He watched you own the dance floor wirh your amazing moves. But he is distracted with the chatters of the other boys watching you.

"Man Park Youngji-ssi's hot!"

"Wow look at her body!"

"Simply amazing!"

"Youngji is a great dancer.."

"Dude Youngji ssi's so y!"

Eunhyuk bit his lower lip on seeing you. More mature and more y. He loves it. He can't stop looking at you.