Tribute!!!

In The Closet

 

Park Youngji is a famous solo bubblegum pop artist in SM Entertainment. You are now busy preparing for your Asia Tour. You are busy practising and rehearsing for the songs that you will perform. You decided to do a tribute to your distant relative. The King of Pop Michael Jackson. You are distantly related to him. Very distant. Your uncle's dad's cousin's aunt's sister's husband is a Jackson. You may have a distant relationship to him, you are very VERY close to him. When you were a little girl, you used to visit him in his Neverland Ranch. A tribute to him is one of the ways you can thank him for inspiring you to be a singer.

Sooman liked the idea but he wanted something else for you. He wanted you to make a 180 degree turn from cute and innocent to a y and daring Youngji. He called you to his office.

"Scrap the MJ medley. You'll be dancing In The Closet."

Your eyes widened. "WHAT?! Thats the RAUNCHIEST song in MJ history!!"

"Your fans wanted to see a more mature side of you. Look at this!" He showed you a petition of your fans who wanted you to be more daring. "We'll give them what they want."

"But sir!! That song's ! I'll do Man in The Mirror instead!" You complained.

"It's either that or no MJ tribute for you Ms. Park."

"BUT--"

"No buts. You'll do it with a male dancer and you get to say the words!! IN ENGLISH!!" Sooman exclaimed with an OH MY GOSH IT'S PERFECT look in his eyes.

You stood up, eyeing Sooman and exited his office. You angrily stomped out and kicked at the floor.