A KFC coupon?

10 minutes in heaven with onew *one-shot*

You sighed as your best friend Lim Su Yeon grabbed your hand and sat you down on the floor. You where all going to play 7 minutes in heaven. A game where they shove you and someone lucky boy in a closet and you make out, or do other stuff that you probably shouldn't do in a closet. She was the one who forced you this party. The only reason she wanted to go was because the boy she's been madly in love with is here...Kim Kibum aka Key.

All the boys at the party put an item of theres in a hat. About four other people had gone before you. Each of them coming out giggling with their faces bright red. You're friend had then told you it was your turn. She handed you the hat. You reached your hand in and flet around. You then setteled with a piece of paper. You pulled out the piece of paper.

"A coupon for KFC." You said aloud. Everyone laughed knoing who it belonged to. You also knew who it belonged to. Lee Jinki aka Onew. He had been your best friend since you where 10, you're 18 now.

You met him in the 5th grade. And bonded over your love of chicken. Both of you loved chicken with all your heart. You guys would even have your own chicken partys with just the two of you. You always had fun with eachother. But he was always there for you too. Whenever Su Yeon was to busy with herself he was there to comfort you.

"Oh yea Onew tap dat!" Kim Jonghyun laughed.

"Key what does Jjong mean by 'tap dat'?" Inocent Lee Taemin asked. They all laughed. Jinki stood up and started walking to the closet.

"Are you coming?" He asked, as he opend the door.

"Yes she is!" Su Yeon said pushing you into the closet, and then locking the door behind you. It was dark, but you were fine with that.

Jinki was siting on the floor, his back against the wall. You sat down next to him.

"So are you enjoying the party?" He asked moving closer to you. You sighed and put your head on his shoulder.

"Not really."

"Oh I feel loved." He laughed.

"I'm sorry, it's not that...i don't enjoy being in a dark closet with you Jinki but I honestly didn't want to come here in the first place."

"Su Yeon is forceful girl." He laughed.

"She said if I didn't she'd eat all my chicken." He gasped.

"No that's so crule."

"I know right!" You laughed. He then got closer to you and grabbed your hand. You felt butterflies in your stomcah. He's your best friend, nothing more. Right?

He then kissed your cheek. You turned and looked at him. He was smiling. That sweet smile you loved so much. He then put a hand on you shoulder sending chills down your body. He leaned in close his lips barely touching yours.

"Saranghae..." He whispered before he fully pressed his lips against yur lips. After a second you kissed him back. It felt wrong at first. Jinki was your best friend. Were you really supose to kiss him back. but then you have had the biggest crush on him, you've just been deniying it. He pulled away and wrapped his arms around you.

"Hara...I really love you." He whispered. You felt your self smile.

"I love you too Jinki." He then kissed you again, and you two began to make out. You felt like you where in heaven untill...

"OMO HE ACTUALLY MADE A MOVE! JONGHYUN YOU OWE ME AND MINHO MONEY!" Taemin yelled as he flung the door open. Onew stood up and offered you his hand. You both walked out hand in hand. Su Yeon mouthed "I saw it coming"

"So do you want to ditch this place and go use my KFC coupon?" Jinki asked. You laughed and both sunk out while Su Yeon went into the closet with Key.

You later found out that Su Yeon purposely brought you to the party just so you could go in the closet with Onew!

 

A/N

Lame? Kind of it's ok. If you want any other minutes in heaven coment for more!! Hope you enjoyed!!