Morning (Beautiful) Mess

Morning (Beautiful) Mess

--------------♥♥♥--------------

 

jonghyun wake from his sleep when he felt something warm hitting on his face. He opened his eyes slowly and facing the slightly sun rays between the curtains. He moved his head from his comfortable position in the whole world which none other than his husband chest. Right, he still remembered the scene perfectly even its already over two years after that. His marriage, his sweet beautiful wedding and the best part is he become one with his dear person in his entire life. Choi Minho. And yes, he can say now Minho is his and he is Minho’s. And since that day he never regret to change his last name and with a full proud using his husband name like now.


With Minho’s loose white shirt that he wear now, he looked so small --yet so perfect than Minho himself -- in that big clothes as he sat on his bed and smiled when he remember the  beautiful moment in his life for a while and his smile grew wider when he look down over his husband peaceful sleep. He can’t help but let his heart beat as fast as possible while keep looking at the manliest figure on the other side of bed. Jonghyun folded his legs to his chest and slowly reached out his hands to touch Minho’s soon to be brown hair, drew the line over his face, tracing his finger over the bare chest, and landed down at his husband tanned like skin abs.


Jonghyun never let his smile disappear as his heart keep hammer hard over his chest. He still can feel the love, the happiness, the sweetness even their marriage already past over two years. And still, he cant never felt enough to receive the love from the other man. And of course like his husband did, he himself never stop give Minho the love and the happiness around their romance fluffy life.


Jonghyun stop at his track and turn around to look at the clock beside the bed. The time showed that over than an hour later Minho must go to his office. And without waiting for too long, he get off from the bed and reached his big green mini frog slippers --that he bought when he and Minho went to Minho’s company meeting in another town and Minho tag him along because he don’t want to leave his wife alone for over a week, oh really…--  beside his bed heading toward their kitchen downstair.


Jonghyun stand beside the fridge, open it up and look one by one while thinking what should he make for their breakfast. He hummed happily when he found the right ingredient to make a perfect toast. Yup, a blueberry toasted one, that Minho’s favorite since the taller man never be the fan of a sweet things. but then Jonghyun thought over “…hmm, maybe some maple won’t kill him, right.”


Jonghyun grab the apron to wear and starting his skillful hands to make something to calm their angry stomach for this morning while humming his favorite song recently.

--------------♥♥♥--------------


Minho grunts a little in his sleep before slowly open his eyes. He pinch the bridge between his eyes to try relaxed his sleepiness while the other hand reach out the other side of the bed and fully awake when he felt his hand meet with the cold empty soft bed. He lift his head a bit to making sure that indeed his wife already gone to wherever he is now.


He can feel the warm and the soft touch at his face and his body when he half sleep before, but knowing it perfectly it his wife works, he gradually let his wife did whatever he likes to his body. But still, for Minho to wake and found his wife gone to somewhere else, he can’t help but feel the uneasy feeling inside his heart and he swear that he never liked to see this scene over and over again.


Without caring to wear something to covered his upper body, Minho walked out from the bed barely only using his long white pants to covered his bottom part of his body. He turn the door knob open and get out from their room while ruffled his short hair just making it mess around his head. He crinkled his nose a bit when he greeted by something that smell good from the kitchen.


Finally, after look like forever, Minho felt his heart beating to live again and without he realize it, he smile in relief for that. Minho chuckled softly when he heard his wife’s humming a soft song which he never heard about before, as he found the shorter male in the kitchen with all the happy yet beautiful aura around him. ‘hmm, since when he become like those housewifey out there?’


Minho leans over the kitchen wall, watching his wife move gracefully to make something and put anything above the pan. he crossed his arms around his chest and enjoyed the delicious scenery in front of him. Jonghyun with his oversize shirt without bottoming pants and showed his milky white thighs followed by his soft like skin legs  and for the finale, he wear the big green slippers. Perfect.  That’s another thought Minho have for his wife again.


When he never get the attention from the shorter male, Minho makes a move forward his wife who was sway his hips to keep followed his humming song. He stand behind Jonghyun and smelled the man scent for awhile before grab the shorter male waist and making him stop instantly from his swaying.


Jonghyun jumped a little in a shock when he felt something warm encircled around his waist. Then his back met with the firm chest as the arms tightened his embrace. He sighed in relief when he found it just his husband arms around him and he hummed in approval the hugs Minho gives him.


Minho hugged Jonghyun from behind and bent down his head to reached his neck. Breathing in it, slightly give a peck on the already red marks over the bare shoulder. Minho hands keeps trace over Jonghyun’s body behind the apron that covering him.


Jonghyun leans in his husband touch and rested his head on Minho shoulder slightly tilted his head to gave his husband a little wide space for him to keep up his works to drawing Jonghyun’s necks in a new little red marks.


“hmmm…. good morning, sweetheart.” Jonghyun reach Minho’s cheek to give a peck on it. “you’re awake?”


“Morning..hmmph…” Minho answered Jonghyun and still keep up his works to and bite Jonghyun neck while the other man keep his hand busy in the stove and once in a while left out a soft moan because the , the bite and the grip around his body.


When Jonghyun done with his job for their breakfast, in all the time Minho keep clinging behind him. Sometimes follow Jonghyun sing a song but most of the time swaying their hips together to the song. Minho doesn’t bothered to take a bath while waiting for Jonghyun to finish his cooking, and for Jonghyun itself, well… he never thought long enough to urge Minho for his bath so he won’t late for his work .


Jonghyun turn off the stove, take off the apron  and pull out from Minho's embrace instantly. Then something hit him in the mind, make him turn over to facing his husband.


“Minho! why didn’t you go to shower yet? aishh… you will be late and the food will be cold when you finished the bath, ah! but, I can heat them in the microwave later. Just go to the bath now. Ppali! before you’re late…!”


Jonghyun keep rumbling his words while Minho listen him with a furrowed eyebrow. “Jjong.”


“huh-what?” Jonghyun look up at him slightly confused with his husband firm tone.


“is that why you're so busy this morning?”


“huh?”


“are you not listening for what I said last night?”


“wha-what? ah.., we will talked about it later. Now, just go to take shower first.” Jonghyun keep shoving Minho toward the bathroom. But minho quite strong than his wife soft yet weak push, he grab Jonghyun's hand and make the wife stop at his track.


“Jjongie, it’s my day off from the office.”


After a good silent, Jjong widen his eyes and blinks several times in surprised, “Y-You.. what?!”


“I take this day off just to relax a bit. In other word, I’m not going to the office today.”


“w-when you said that?”


“I said to you last night, when… -cough- … our hot making out…” Minho softly whispered in Jonghyun ear and his lips remembered his hot and rough with his wife last night. “so, you are not listened to me then, I see….”


Jonghyun face the floor blankly and slump on to his knee instantly. Minho who was standing, grab his wife immediately on the floor and asking him for what’s wrong. Jonghyun left out a choke breath while his eyes still open wide in shock. He faced his worried husband while glaring deathly at him.


“YA! PABO!! How am supposed to memorize what you saying when you pounded so hard on me!”


Minho flinched backward when he sees his wife wrath. “I-I’m sorry, jagiya..”


“then why in the world I’m busying my to cook our breakfast here while I’m in the state that really need some naps from your…. ugh…waaaaaaa” Jonghyun ruffled his hair and fumed his breath facing his husband again. “you jerk..you jerk..you jerk…” he keep shouting the words while slaps Minho’s arm who was covering his face from his wife hitting over and over. But then Minho grab Jonghyun wrist when the hit got slower, Jonghyun stop at his track, hair ruined in a mess, face red in anger, cheek puffed in slightly pink and that big puppy look eyes that soon to burst in tears.


Minho chuckled at his wife looks now. He can’t hold his laughter seeing his wife aegyeo even though the shorter male not using any of his cuteness now, but indeed in Minho eyes, Jonghyun still look cute even in his angrier state.


“wha-why are you laugh?”


“oh, My God!” Minho keeps his laugh out loud, “Jjongie, you will never make me bored to you.. HAHAHA… Oh, How I love you, Jjong…”


“huh?” Jonghyun furrowed his eyes looking over his husband sudden weird behavior. But then, he felt himself being lifted by his husband as the taller man throwing him at his shoulder. “what? Argh! Minho! Put me down! You jerk, put me down!”


Minho just keep laughing as his wife keep struggling from his death grip holding Jjong waist in his shoulder.  Minho slaps Jonghyun’s cheek to make him stop struggled.


“Ah! what are you doing?! that hurts! Put me down, Minho!”


“I will give you the punishment because you didn’t hear me last night, and for this morning because you left me alone in the bed.”


Jonghyun stop a while then struggling again, “but its because you didn’t said them before we having , and that’s why I left you to prepare the breakfast today.”


Minho pretending not hearing his wife shouting voice, and keep walks forward leaving the kitchen. Jonghyun who was realized this, stopped his rumbling and asked in a worried tone, “wait.. where are we going?”


“bathroom.” Minho simple answered flatly after he get the proper question and tone, when they already walk on the stair.


“but the foods?”


“like you said, Jonggie.. you can heat the food later after WE are done from the bathroom.”


“n-no…” Jonghyun's feared voice left out his mouth after tried to imagine what will happen in the bathroom, “you are the only one that need to take a shower, not including ME~~!”


“awww~ come on Jonggie… you know what the day off meaning, right?”


Jonghyun keep screaming while Minho keeps laugh his heart out when they already stand inside the bathroom and Minho kicks the door closed so the screaming voice can’t be heard by the near neighborhood. Soon the scream turn became a loud moan and harsh grunt that muffled between the poured water from the shower.


And Minho never felt his day off wasted at all. And once again, after more and more over, he falls in love again with his lovely sweet wife. ‘hmm, Saranghaeo, Jjong.’

 


 

that's it..... idk about you guyz... but somehow I enjoyed to make dis chapie... kind of refreshing my mind over the complicated state in me now.... fuuuuuhhh.... I'm sooooo relief after making this fic.... Please enjoy dis well, like myself....

eventhough the ending kinda a abit ruined the good atmosphere around this romance fic.... but, yea.... who am I to judge?

leave some comment will yooooo.....

and for the birthday boy...... ♥♥♥Saengil Chuka, Jonghyun-oppa~~ ♥♥♥