Forgotten Memories

Hey Loser, I Love You

 

 Jessica rubbed her eyes and blinked a few times before realizing she was in her warm and cozy room. "How did I get back here?" She questioned herself. "Am I dreaming? Was I dreaming?"
 
"Yoona!" She shouted and waited for the girl to answer. She looked at her table clock and sighed. '1:46pm' Yoona had already gone to work.
 
She crawled out of bed and headed towards the bathroom to wash up. As she got in the bathroom there was a note stuck on the mirror for her. 
 
"Good morning Jessica, Are you feeling ok? You got really drunk last night and passed out. Drink lots of water, ok? I left food for you on the counter. I'll be coming home late tonight..... so I left money on the counter too. Don't touch the stove and just go out for dinner. ^^
              
                                                                                                                                        Love, Yoona"
 
 
 
She smiled at the note and whispered "Thank you, Yoongie." 
 
 
 

 

 

  Employees became silent and bowed to Tiffany when she walked by to do her daily inspection on all 19 floors of the mall.

"Keep up the good work." Tiffany smiled and said to the last store after she finished checking it. 

"Ah. Finally. I'm exausted from walking up all those stairs..." Her assistant bursted out after they arrived infront of the elevator.

"Miss Kwon, Let's go for another walk down the stairs." Tiffany smirked as she started to walk down the stairs. She stopped and turned around. "Kwon Yuri, I said 'Let's go.' " She used her index finger to motion Yuri to follow.  

"B-But! The elevators right there!" Yuri whined but had no choice but to follow Tiffany. "Hey, Tiff. What.... What about the escalators?" She crossed her fingers and hoped that her boss would agree.

"Oh shut up." Tiffany laughed. "Why can't we walk down stairs?"

Yuri sighed and looked at Tiffany with a 'Are you serious' face. "Uh, because I'm tired?"  

"You're tired....ah.." Tiffany turned her head to face Yuri and smiled. "Sorry."

"You're forgiven." Yuri smiled. "You know I can't stay mad at you. Look at that smile." She poked Tiffany's cheek.

"Hey Yuri...." Tiffany said quietly as they continued walking down the stairs. 

"Yeah?" she answered. 

"So, If I got tired of something.... I should stop?" Tiffany questioned as she looked up at the sky through the glass roof that was getting more further away as they went down.

"Something is bothering her..." Yuri thought as she stared at Tiffany. "Well.. It depends....What are you thinking of?" 

Tiffany thought about it as they continued down the stairs. "What am I thinking of?".

She had never had freedom or she couldn't remember the last time she had freedom. She had never got to do what she wanted to do. She thought about how she couldn't be friends with the people she wanted to. That her parents forbidded her to go to the parties she had been invited to. Why do I listen to them anyways? Why am I such a good girl?. "I don't want to be controlled anymore." Were the words that Tiffany wanted to tell her parents.

"Tiffany?" Yuri tried to get her attention as they had already reached the 1st floor. Tiffany walked aimlessly as Yuri followed. "Miss Hwang!"

"Huh?" Tiffany stopped and snapped back to reality.

"Is something bothering you?" Yuri asked.


"No. It's nothing. Don't worry about it, ok?" Tiffany smiled. The smile that everyone loved, the one that gave everyone energy but this time Yuri was just not buying it, there was something bothering Tiffany and she knew it.

"Tell me." Yuri looked into Tiffany's eyes, there was pain in Yuri's eyes. She cared a lot about Tiffany, She had feelings for the girl. If Tiffany was hurt then she would be too. 

"Yuri.....It's really nothing." Tiffany sighed. "Are you busy? Let's go somewhere to eat." she tried to change the topic.

Yuri lifted up her arm and looked at her watch. "You have a meeting in half an hour. Did you forget?" She told Tiffany with a sigh. "Don't tell me your bad memory is coming back....  should we go to the hospital for a check up sometime?"

"Ah, I've already fully recovered from that accident! Why are you bringing that back up again." Tiffany pouted.

"I'm just kidding." Yuri laughed as she patted Tiffany's back. "Tell me, who are we going to meet?"

"The director of that mall in Paris." Tiffany said proudly. "To talk about working together."

"That mall?" Yuri laughed. "The name of the mall is 'Madelios'."

"I knew that." Tiffany said with a smile. "Don't worry, I'll get them to become partners with our mall. When have I ever failed?"

"Actually, you have failed quite a few times." Yuri reminded Tiffany.

"That was before. Let's not speak of those times."


"We can't fail, I might lose my job if we do. You can do it right?" Yuri asked, she knew Tiffany's answer but deep inside, she was really worried. 

"Of course!" Tiffany was determined. "I wouldn't let you lose your job even if we don't get them to partner with us." She added.

"But your parents decide that." Yuri said with a sigh. "When have you ever refused something from your parents? ....Never." She answered it herself.

"I'm not going to be like that anymore." Tiffany thought as she looked at Yuri, who was obviously worried. 

"Let's get going then." Yuri said as she took out her car keys. 


The car ride to the restaurant seemed to take forever. Yuri wanted to talk to Tiffany but she looked like she was thinking about something, so Yuri didn't bother her. 

Tiffany spent her time thinking about her past since Yuri brought it back up, but the more she thought about it, the more frustrated she became. 


She hated being reminded of the past, because she couldn't remember anything about it. The accident happened 6 years ago, She couldn't remember anything about that day or anything before it. So she couldn't believe what she was told or trust what her parents had told her. 


 There were many rumors spreading about what happened, some say that she got in a fist fight with a classmate, some say that it was a car accident, some even say that her parents beat her because they didn't love her.

But the more she heard, the more she believed that none of it was true. 

She came to believe that her parents lied. They lied about her accident and she knew it. They said that she wasn't careful and that tripped and rolled down a steep hill. 

She has always wondered if she would ever know the truth about that day. 

The day she felt like she had slept for more than a thousand years and just woke up, she couldn't remember anything. 
 

The day her 16 years of memories disappeared.
 




 It happened 6 years ago, when Tiffany Hwang was 16 years old. She and her parents had just arrived in Seoul 3 days ago. 

"Honey, Wake up! you start your first day of school here today!" Her mom shouted.

"Mom, I don't want to go to school here. I want to go back to California, my friends are there." she whined and covered herself with her blanket.

"You'll make new friends here." Her mother walked over and pulled the blanket away from Tiffany.

"I don't want to make new friends!" 

"Miyoung, please get up. School starts in an hour."

"Fine." Tiffany gave up and got up from her bed.

She quickly washed up and put on the school uniform she was given. "Ugh, I hate uniforms." 

"Hurry up Tiffany, I'm going to be late for work!" Her father shouted up the stairs.

Tiffany rushed down the stairs with her pink backpack and ran into the kitchen to grab a piece of bread. 

"Miyoung, Have fun at school, ok?" Her mom smiled. 

"Yeah whatever, bye mom." Tiffany rolled her eyes and walked out the door to the car where her father was waiting.


She was silent the whole car ride there. As they got to the school,Tiffany stared out the car window, the school was huge. It was a famous all girls private school, so every girl there had rich parents. She scanned the girls waiting outside, they were chatting and laughing together. Tiffany looked back at her dad.

"I don't want to go."

"Tiffany, You have to. Come on, It won't be that bad." Her dad assured her.

She let out a big sigh and opened the car door. "Bye dad." She took a deep breath and stepped out of the car and closed the door behind her, turning around to wave to her dad.

As her dad drove away, she walked more closer to the school. She could feel people staring at her as she walked. 

"Hey! You!" Someone shouted.

Tiffany froze. She didn't want to turn to the direction of the voice. She was scared.

"I'm talking to you. Look here! New kid." 

She turned around and looked at the girl. "H-Hi." Were the only words she managed to get out.

The girl was surrounded by a bunch of other girls. She let out a small laugh and the others would follow her. 

"What's your name?" The girl asked with a fake smile.

"Tiffany." She answered right away. "Ah.Stupid! I should have said my korean name." She cursed herself in her mind.

"Tippani? Are you from America or something?" The girl let out another small laugh again, The four girls with her  laughed as well.

"Ah... Yeah. B-But you can call me Miyoung if that's easier." 

The girl looked at Tiffany with a glare. "I'm Nana, But you can call me Jinah if that's easier." 

Tiffany looked away from Nana and gulped. "I-" Before Tiffany could finish her sentence, someone interrupted her.

"Hey." A voice came from behind Tiffany.

"Oh? Look who decided to show up to school today." Nana shoved Tiffany on to the ground and walked towards the girl.

Tiffany got up from the ground, There was a big cut on her hand from the fall. "I really don't want to be here now." She thought.

"Leave her alone." The girl said to Nana. 

"Shut up Sooyeon, Don't tell me what to do." Nana threw a punch at the girl then looked back at Tiffany and gave a look that told her 'I don't like you, So you better avoid me.' She turned away from the girl and Tiffany and started to walk away, her crew following behind her.

Tiffany looked at the girl that Nana had punched. Her lip was bleeding from the punch, She looked at Tiffany.

They both stared at each other for a pretty long time.

Tiffany walked over to the girl. "Your......lip is bleeding." She stared at it and pointed. 

The girl smiled and rubbed her thumb across her lip to clean the blood. "I'm fine."

Tiffany continued to stare at the girl. She was pretty, Tiffany had no other thought but that.

"Hey..." The girl waved her hand infront of Tiffany.

"Y-yeah?" Tiffany stuttered. 

The girl smiled again and grabbed onto Tiffany's wrist. "Come with me." She started to run into the school, Tiffany had no choice but to follow.

Tiffany wondered where she was being taken.  It took a few minutes but when they got there, Tiffany remembered her bleeding hand.

The girl grabbed a bandage and a cloth from one of the shelves. "Show me your hand."

Tiffany slowly opened up her bloody hand and stared at it. The bleeding had already stopped.

The girl took the cloth and wet it under the sink. "This might sting..." She carefully wiped around the cut and then on the cut.

"Ow!" Tiffany pulled her hand away from the cloth.

The girl stared at Tiffany for a while. "You, What's your name?"

"Ti- ah....Miyoung, Hwang Miyoung." 

"I'm Sooyeon." She smiled. "Jung Sooyeon." 

Sooyeon pointed at Tiffany's hand. "Give me your hand, I need to wrap the bandage."

Tiffany smiled and gave Sooyeon her hand.

"You're new, huh?"

Tiffany hesitated. "Y-yeah."


"I can tell." Sooyeon said as she started to wrap the bandage around Tiffany's hand.

"You.... can tell?" Tiffany looked up from her hand and at Sooyeon. "What do you mean?" 

"If I were you, I wouldn't hang around Nana and her gang." Sooyeon let out a laugh, but Tiffany could tell it wasn't a happy kind of laugh. "You shouldn't hang around me either..."

Tiffany looked away from Sooyeon and frowned. She thought she had just made a new friend, but now she's being told that they can't hang out? She was confused.

"Why?" Tiffany's voice was quiet like a whisper. Sooyeon ignored her and didn't answer, she focused on wrapping the bandage on Tiffany's hand. 

Tiffany thought that Sooyeon didn't hear her, so she asked again, a little louder this time. "Why?"

Tiffany knew that Sooyeon heard her because she stopped wrapping the bandage for a second and sighed, but she didn't answer.

Sooyeon finished up wrapping the bandage and washed the dirty cloth under the sink. She placed the cloth back in its original spot. "Done." She looked at Tiffany and smiled a bit. "Where's your class?" 

Tiffany crossed her arms and didn't answer her. Sooyeon poked Tiffany's cheek and giggled. "Are you mad at me?"

Tiffany nodded her head in reply. Sooyeon sighed. "You want to know... why we can't hang out...?" Tiffany nodded her head again but this time with a smile. 

"Because......" She hesitated. "Because you'll get hurt." 

Tiffany was still confused. "Huh...?" She stared at Sooyeon blankly. 

"She's cute..." Sooyeon stared at Tiffany and thought. She sighed. "Nana doesn't let anyone hangout with me, She'll hurt you if you do, so everyone avoids me."

"Why won't she let anyone hangout with you?" Tiffany questioned.

"Because she hates me."

"Why does she hate you?"

"You have a lot of questions, don't you?" 

"I do." Tiffany simply answered.

"We.... just don't get along. We never have and never will. I don't think I have anymore answers for you."

"Can I ask another question?"

"You just did." Sooyeon smirk and started to walk out of the room.

"Why ....are you helping me?" Tiffany asked as she stared at her bandaged hand. 

Sooyeon stopped walking and looked back at Tiffany. "Because--" Dinnnnnnnnggg. Because I like you. were the words she wanted to say but the sound of the school bell interrupted her. "Oh. Class is starting in five minutes." She told Tiffany. "Do you know where your class is?"

"I have to go to the office to find out." Tiffany answered as she walked over to Sooyeon. "Can you take me to the office?"

Sooyeon held onto Tiffany's wrist again and lead the way to the office. 

"Here it is." They stopped infront of the office door.  "I'm... going now." Sooyeon said as she let go of Tiffany's wrist.

"Do you have to go?" Tiffany thought with a frown on her face.

"Ah, Could you do me a favor?" Sooyeon smiled.

"Sure..."

"If we meet again, let's pretend were strangers. Ok?"

Tiffany slowly nodded. 

"And..... let's not speak again. Can you promise me that?"

She nodded again, but her mind was crying 'no'. She didn't want to lose her first 'friend'. What if she never sees her again. There were too many things going through Tiffany's mind. 

Tiffany was too busy thinking that she didn't even notice Sooyeon leave. She quickly entered the office to find out about her class. After finding out, the principal helped her find the classroom.

"Ok class. We have a new student here, Please introduce yourself."

She hated talking infront of a huge crowd. "H-Hi, I'm Hwang Miyoung. Please take care of me."

"You may take a seat in one of the empty seats over there." The teacher pointed to the two empty seats.

Tiffany looked over to the empty seats. "No." She said in horror in her mind. Both of the seats were close to Nana and her gang, one was beside her and the other was the one beside the one that was beside her.

Does she want to sit beside Nana? No. but if she sits one spot away from Nana, she's going to get into some trouble. Both spots were bad.

"What do I do....." Tiffany tried making up her mind as she got closer to the two seats. 

"That one is taken." Nana said coldly and pointed to the one beside her. 

"Oh." Tiffany made her way to the seat beside it and sat down.

Class went by fast since there was no work for her to do and she had so many things going through her mind.

Tiffany didn't noticed the class ended untill everyone left, except for Nana...and her gang.

Tiffany gulped as she got up from her seat and grabbed her backpack.

"So...." Nana stared at Tiffany with interest. Which made Tiffany scared.

"I... have to go now." Tiffany told them and tried to walk but they blocked the way.

"Where do you have to go?" Nana asked.

"Home?" Tiffany answered, unsure if it was the right thing to say.

"I don't think you'll be getting home." Nana laughed evilly and said. Then she snapped her fingers, signalling her gang to bring Tiffany with them. 

Tiffany couldn't fight them, so she just let them bring her with them. "Am I going to die?" she thought. Tears started to stream down her face.

They brang her to the forest behind the school. There was a gate, so Tiffany assumed that this was their hangout place and she was correct. 

They let go of Tiffany and dropped her to the ground. Nana grabbed a long pipe and started dragging it, causing it to making clink clanking sounds. She kneeled down to Tiffany. "You're pretty, really pretty." She pouted. "I hate people who are prettier than me." She said angrily and lifted Tiffany's chin with her finger. "How should I make your pretty face disappear?"

Nana stood up and held out the metal pipe like a baseball bat. "I'll count down from three." she smirked.

"3......"

"2....."

Tiffany closed her eyes and hoped that someone will stop her. "Someone.... save me." she prayed.

Nana was about to say 1 but something hit her, it hit her so hard that she fell backwards. "Ugh." She looked up to see who it was
. "Sooyeon, You are so going to die today." She grabbed her metal pipe and stood up.

"Sooyeon?" Tiffany said in her head. She opened her eyes and turned her head around.

"Get up." Sooyeon helped Tiffany up from the ground. "I know I said we'd act like strangers, but I can't do that right now." She smiled and looked over to Nana, who was staring at them, pissed.

Tiffany was worried because Sooyeon didn't have a weapon. Nana dropped her pipe and smirked. "I'm too tired."

Tiffany thought that it was over and was happy for a second but then Nana told her gang to beat them up.

"Get them." She demanded.

The four girls ran towards them, Tiffany was lost and stood still but Sooyeon started fighting the two girls that were after her. 

BAM!. One punch and Tiffany fell to the floor. She didn't know what to do, She just froze and let the girls beat her up. 

Sooyeon knocked out the two girls that she was fighting with then she turned around to beat up the ones that were beating Tiffany up. She kicked both of them in the head, knocking them out right away.

Tiffany's vision was becoming a bit blurry and she was getting dizzy. Sooyeon shook Tiffany. "Yah! you okay? Wake up!" As Sooyeon was paying attention to Tiffany, she didn't noticed Nana coming behind her with the pipe but Tiffany did.

As Nana swang the pipe, Tiffany quickly used all the strength she had to push Sooyeon away. "Move!" 
Pushing Sooyeon away caused the pipe to hit her instead, right on the head.



Just like that, Tiffany passed out, lost all her memory and woke up one year later. 

 

 


 

 

Jessica's POV
 

 

 

I've been lying down on the couch and staring up at the ceiling for more than an hour. "Why isn't there anything to do?!" I whined as I rolled off the couch and onto the floor. 

"Hmmm...." I stared at my cellphone and then decided to call Yoona. Which was probably not a good idea.

It took a few seconds untill she answered. "Jessica? What do you want, I'm working right now."

"....I'm bored." I pouted and told her.

"Well, why don't you go hang out with Seohyun then?"


I sighed and replied to her suggestion. "She's boring too, she's probably doing homework." 

"Too bad, go find something to do, maybe a job?.  I'm hanging up now, Bye Jessica." 

"Bye." I said sadly into the cellphone.

I sighed again. "I'll go to Seohyun's house." I got up from the floor and went to get my sunglasses and the house key. 

"Why am I going to her house again?" I thought to myself. "Oh right. I'm bored."

I walked out and closed the door behind me and locked it. I stared at the soccer ball on the porch. "Oh! I can ask her to play ball with me!" I went over to it and picked it up. 

I started my walk to her house, since Yoona took the car. Yeah, Can you believe it? A lazy girl like me is walking to a friends house. "Good thing her house isn't too far." I said to myself in relief. It was only a five minute walk to get to her house.

As I was getting closer to her house, I pulled out my cellphone and called the girl. 

"Hello?"

"Hey Seohyun!" I said cheerfully.

"Oh? Jessica unnie!" She answered back happily but then her tone changed. "You're not calling me for money, right?"

"No! I don't need any money Seohyun!" I said with a laugh. "Can you open your door, I'm almost at your house."

"What? Why are you coming over?"

"I'm bored! Go open your door!" I told her then hung up on her. 

As I reached her house, she was standing outside waiting for me. I ran over to her and gave her a hug. 

"Let's play soccer!" I said to her with a big smile as I showed her the soccer ball in my hand.

She looked at me as if I was crazy.

"What?" I asked her coldly. "You don't want to play with me?"

"It's not that unnie!, I...I'm busy right now."

"Busy with...?"

"I have to study."

"Ok." I pouted and lightly shoved Seohyun into her house and closed the door behind me. "I'm going to play on my own while you study."

Seohyun laid on the floor and flipped open her textbook. 

I sat down beside her and started rolling the ball back and forth between my hands. "What are you studying?" I asked her.


"Philosophy." She answered, eyes focused on reading. "Unnie, I'm hungry." she looked over at me and said.

"Me too. Yoona gave me money, want to go out and eat later?"

Seohyun looked away and took some time to think. "Hmm......" When she had her answer, she looked back at me. "Only if you don't drink like last time, I don't want to carry you home again." She smiled.

"Don't worry, I don't think I'll be drinking today." I told her with a laugh. I had just passed out from drinking yesterday and my head was still hurting from it. 

I stood up and jumped onto her couch, Then I remembered that Seohyun didn't live alone. "Oh, Where's Hyoyeon?" I asked.

"She went out with some friends." Seohyun answered.

"Let's go out." I said as I got off of her couch. 

She threw her pen at me. "What?! U-Unnie I know you like girls but.. but I - I can't!" Seohyun misunderstood what I meant and shouted in shock.

I dropped back onto the couch and laughed hysterically. "Oooooh my gosh." I continued to laugh untill Seohyun gave me a confused look. 

"I meant let's go out to eat." I told her as I tried to hold in my laughter. "Why are you like this? Do you like someone?"  

"N-No!" Seohyun face was red from embarassment. "I don't like anyone!"

"Alright alright." I grinned at her. She obviously has someone that she likes. "So are we going to eat or not?" I asked again.

"Yeah ok, let's go." Seohyun closed her textbook and carried it onto her desk. Then she lifted some other books, searching for her car keys. "I'm driving." She looked at me with a smile while dangling the car keys in the air.

I pouted. "Is my driving that bad?"

She took some time to think about it. "Hmm... no. I just don't feel safe with you driving." She said the last part quickly and then rushed out the door, afraid I might kill her.  

"Yah! You come back here!"  


 



Tiffany's POV



Yuri took her seat next to the window, I sat down beside her. "I wanted to sit next to the window." I said with a baby voice. 

She hit me in the head lightly. "You sat next to window last time." she reminded me.

As we waited for the director to arrive, I tapped my fingers on the table as if it was a piano. Yuri tapped my shoulder and gave me a look to tell me to stop because people were looking at me. 

I sighed and rolled my eyes. I slowly stopped tapping my fingers and placed my hands on my lap. 

"Happy?" I smiled at Yuri and then turned my head towards the entrance of the restaurant. The director had arrived.

As they approached, I stood up with Yuri and we both bowed.

"Hi! I'm Tiffany Hwang." I said in english and gave him a handshake. "Nice to meet you."

"It's nice to meet you too." He said with a smile and shook Yuri's hand after mine. 


 


 

Jessica's POV


I entered the restaurant with Seohyun following behind me.

"Let's sit at a table next to the window." She told me from behind and then walked ahead of me to get our table.

I looked around the restaurant while following her to our table. It looked pretty fancy and expensive.  

"I'm definitely not paying the bill by myself." I thought to myself as I sat opposite of Seohyun.

"Let's not order expensive stuff, Seohyun." I told her as I opened up the menu. I scanned through the dinner section and gasped, e
verything was expensive. 

She looked at me and shrugged. "Let's buy one thing and share it." 

"How much money do you have?" I asked her with a smirk. I knew she had money, she always does.

"I didn't bring money unnie." She answered me with a straight face, I sighed. 

"Fine. We'll share. What do you want to eat?" I didn't like sharing food with her because she usually buys the most healthiest foods. 

"Let's eat spagetti!" She pointed to it on her menu. 

"Ok." I agreed and called the waiter over to order. 

While waiting for our food, I stared out the window. The sun was setting, it was nice. 

I looked over to Seohyun who was staring at me blankly. "What?" A smile appeared on my face. "Am I that attractive?"

"Unnie! I was-"

"Yeah yeah, I know." I giggled a bit. "It's fun to tease you."

I looked around the restaurant again then something caught my eye, a girl. I stared over Seohyun's shoulder and at the girl sitting infront of us. "It can't be...." 

Seohyun was wondering what I was staring at so she turned her head. She looked back at me. "Unnie, What are you looking at?" She said quietly.

I continued staring at the girl, ignoring Seohyun. "It can't be her... I heard that she died.. it can't be, but...why do they look so alike?"

"Unnie!" Seohyun waved her hand infront of me. 

"Yeah?" I said, eyes still on the girl. The girl looked at me, I looked away. Guess she noticed I was staring at her.

"I....nevermind Seohyun." I gave her a slight smile. "It's just a twin."

Seohyun turned to look at the girl and then back at me. "Unnie, you're weird."


 


 

Tiffany's POV 


After discussing everything with the director, he decided to accept the offer. I smiled at Yuri, she gave me a thumbs up.

They ordered a lot of food since I told them that I was paying, but nothing was too expensive for me so I didn't mind.

While we waited for the food, I stared at the girl at the table infront of us, I felt my heart start to beat faster.  

"She's pretty..." 

"What's wrong with you?" Yuri looked over to me and asked. "Your cheeks are red."

I looked away from the girl and cupped my cheeks. The director started laughing then a phone call stopped him.

"Excuse me.." He said and then walked to the entrance to answer his call.

I looked at Yuri. "...Have you ever been in love?" 

"W-What?" Yuri stuttered and looked away from me and started fiddling with a napkin.

"You know... that feeling?" I tried to explain it to her. "When you look at someone....and then your heart beats faster."


"Yeah I know..." Yuri slowly turned her head to look at me. 

"I think I'm feeling that right now..." I told her, she stared at me, her cheeks were turning red too. 

"I li-" Yuri was cut off by the director. "I'm very sorry, I have to get going now." He apologized and shook my hand and took his leave. 

"Aw man, but he ordered so much." I sighed. 

"Tiffany." 

"Yeah?"

It took a while for Yuri to answer but when she did she just said "Nevermind."

After a few minutes, our table was full of food. While eating, I glanced over at the girl every two minutes. I wanted to know more about her. 

I turned to Yuri and smirked. She looked at me confused. "What?"

"Go ask that girl over there for her name and number."

"What?" She looked over at the girl I was looking at and then back at me. "Why?"

"I think I like her..." I whispered to Yuri. 

"I'm not going to." 

"But Yuri..." I whined. 

"No." She said her final answer and continued to eat.

I sighed then the girl and her friend were getting up from their seat. They must be finished eating and are leaving. I pouted. "What do I do?"

An idea popped into my head. 

As they started to get closer, I positioned my glass of water and smirked. 

"Oh my gosh Yuri!" I threw my hands up in the air, purposely knocking over my glass of water so that it would spill on the girl. 

The girl's leg was soaked. "Yes!" I thought happily. My plan worked.

"Unnie!" The girl behind her gasped and then shouted. The girl stood still and looked down at her legs. Good thing she was wearing shorts. 

"I'm so sorry!" I apologised to her then turned to Yuri for help but she looked at me with a 'What-is-wrong-with-you' face.

Yuri sighed and then got up from her seat with napkins in her hand. She walked over to the girl and handed them to her. "Sorry about that. My friend got a bit...too excited."

"Ah... it's ok." She said with a smile then when she turned to look at me, her smile slowly disappeared. 

"What's your name?" She asked as she picked up the cup from the floor and placed it back on the table.

I smiled brightly. Finally, the moment i have been waiting for. "Tiffany." I answered with my eyesmile, Yuri looked at me with one eyebrow raised. 

"Tiffany?" The girl sounded disappointed, as if she was expecting something else.

"Yours?" 

"Jessica." She said coldly then she added her last name. "Jessica Jung." 

The room became silent.

"Well then, If you aren't going to say anything else, we'll be leaving now." She started to walk away.

Her friend sighed and apologised. "I'm sorry. She doesn't really like to talk." 

I watched the two girls exit the restaurant and sighed happily. "Jessica Jung." I repeated the name as I looked at Yuri.

Yuri rolled her eyes. "We should go too, I'm full."

We paid the bill and left the restaurant.